ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GE - Peek-A-Boo Pop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

GE - Peek-A-Boo Pop Empty
PostSubject: GE - Peek-A-Boo Pop   GE - Peek-A-Boo Pop EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 am

Room Name: The Security Room

"Are you nosey, are you curious? Then maybe you'll want to scurry through this...room."

Welcome to the Security Room. Not very exciting is it? Well, of course not. What's so exciting about camera and video screens?

During your time in this room, you will be given the opportunity to earn what is called a Peek-A-Boo Pop! This Peek-A-Boo Pop will give you the ability one time to spy on the Tribal Council of the other tribe. Of course, this means that this reward will only last as long as the game has separate tribes. But it could be valuable if you play it right, because not only will you be given access to the other tribe's Tribal Council questions and answers, you will be given the option of granting one player from the other team Immunity for the Tribal Council on which you spy.

Sound like something worth playing for?

Alright, here's what you have to do. It's extremely simple, but it may not be easy depending on how early in the game you are.

To gain this reward, you must convince every player on your tribe to send me a PM asking a question. The question doesn't matter, but it must be a question. If EVERY person in your tribe sends me a PM with a question, you will be given the Peek-A-Boo Pop!

Survivor, ready? GO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

GE - Peek-A-Boo Pop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OPS4: Survivor Willy Wonka Archives-
Jump to: