ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm taking my Gramma to church!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

I'm taking my Gramma to church! Empty
PostSubject: I'm taking my Gramma to church!   I'm taking my Gramma to church! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:44 am

And I'm excited about it! Because I loves my Gramma! :D

What are YOU doing today?
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking my Gramma to church!   I'm taking my Gramma to church! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 am

For a second I thought Jess posted this, not you Jessie, and I was like "Please don't masturbate in Church over Desmond/Jesus with your Gramma RIGHT THERE!" But thank GOD that's not an issue for you.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking my Gramma to church!   I'm taking my Gramma to church! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Gramma + church = the worst experiences of my life.

My grandma on my dad's side was nuuuts...and in the mean way, not the funny way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking my Gramma to church!   I'm taking my Gramma to church! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Bahaha. My Gramma is nuts in the fun, adorable old lady way.

Like today, she had to tell everyone who would listen that she helped at their fish fry on Friday with the "COLORED" church who meets after their service. And how she smelled like fish for 2 days afterward. I heard this same story about 6 different times. The first time I gave her the habitual, "Gramma, you can't say colored, this isn't 1926" speech, but after that I just gave up because she can't hear me anyways.

Then she also has to tell everyone [I use this term lightly, as this includes the 18 people who still come to this church, most of whom have known me since I was a fetus, and some who have known my mother since she was a fetus] who I am and that I stole her car to go to college, so I take her to church when I come home. And that I'm in my second year of college and that I want to be a counselor [which isn't exactly true, but I let her talk and I smile and nod at the person].

ALSO it was hysterical because they have this new pastor who is ridiculously hard to understand because he talks like an auctioneer and doesn't control his volume at all. So his prayer today was literally "BlessusOHGODforthisdayandeveryoneherewehavesomerequeststhatWEWOULDLOVE
totellyouaboutPLEASEOHGODbewiththefamilyofBOBwhoisinthehospitalandweallknow
WHATITSLIKEtobeillandpleasebewithhisfamilyasWELLBECAUSEtheyarehavingtodealwiththis"
It was insane. And of course all of these old people are not hearing a word he is saying, and this old guy a few pews behind us is literally screaming at his wife going CAN YOU HEAR WHAT HES SAYING?!?!! and his wife would go SOMETHING ABOUT BOB'S WIFE, I THINK HE SAID SHES SICK. It was great.

[Edited because it was raping your screen, and God forbid people have to side scroll I'm taking my Gramma to church! 837173 -coughMOcough-]

Last edited by Jessie on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking my Gramma to church!   I'm taking my Gramma to church! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Sorry my rant exploded your screen.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking my Gramma to church!   I'm taking my Gramma to church! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Yeah it did. I feel all violated and dirty.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking my Gramma to church!   I'm taking my Gramma to church! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:18 am

I feel really bad but I couldn't read that because of side scrolling...that is SO lazy that I'm embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking my Gramma to church!   I'm taking my Gramma to church! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:52 am

I watched Fight Club with my grandparents last week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking my Gramma to church!   I'm taking my Gramma to church! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm taking my Gramma to church!
Page 1 of 1