ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ NOTICE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council ~ NOTICE Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ NOTICE   Tribal Council ~ NOTICE EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Soon someone will be taking over to finish this game, as I have decided that I cannot come here anymore for personal reasons. There will be no episodes because I won't be signing on here again possibly ever. For those who think you can talk to me on AIM I won't be signing on there again either.

Thanks to everyone for playing in the game and sorry I'm a loser but I need to leave right now

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ NOTICE   Tribal Council ~ NOTICE EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:07 pm

I will be finishing this game.

I have been informed that we are waiting on two more jury questions. I will continue to be informed.... when all questions have been answered, i will instruct the jury to vote. If your host feels like coming back, he is more than welcome to.

If there are any issues, I'll be informed. My informant is very reliable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ NOTICE   Tribal Council ~ NOTICE EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:48 pm

I see that the last two jury questions have been asked. I have also been in touch with your host and he may want to finish hosting this himself. Just an FYI
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ NOTICE   Tribal Council ~ NOTICE EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:08 pm

hey everyone,
so last night I was really upset and let my emotions get the better of me, which I tend to do. Whenever I'm upset I lose all reason with everything and act like a complete buffoon. So anyways, I'm feeling a lot better right now and am gonna finish this game and finish the episodes. At this point I don't think I'll return to the main site but I will finish this game.
Hope everyone is doing good and ready to finish up.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ NOTICE   Tribal Council ~ NOTICE EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:44 pm

<3 Yayz Pete!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ NOTICE   Tribal Council ~ NOTICE EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:44 am

Hahaha, good to hear Pete, I got really worried tbh, cause I was like...whoa, this is huge, lol. Glad you're well enough to do just that.

As a side note (I might have missed it when I got voted out), I'm assuming I should do final words, yes? Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ NOTICE   Tribal Council ~ NOTICE EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:12 am

yeah I'd like final words, though most people haven't done them and I really haven't gone out of my way to ask for them either, so its up to you at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ NOTICE   Tribal Council ~ NOTICE Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ NOTICE
Page 1 of 1