ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ From Eric

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

Tribal Council ~ From Eric Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ From Eric   Tribal Council ~ From Eric EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Well well well... what do we have here? Two vampires in the final two. Must say I am proud of my kind for making it thus far. However, I am incredibly disappointed to see that Bon Temps a town of powerful, intelligent, and strong vampires was taken out by the cowardly and disgusting Jessica. Looking at her opening statement all I saw was a continuous stream of bullshit after more bullshit. Still trying to lie and make us all seem like fools and not realize what the hell is going on here. We were a powerful tribe, we played well, we talked and all that. Did strategy come up on a tribe that was always winning? Not entirely. I mean we won challenge after challenge and had Sookie who did nothing so it was clear that the one time we would have lost it would have been an easy boot. Yet Jessica claims to have been out of the loop and on the bottom of the totem poll. Just a cover up for your sorry stinking backstabbing ass to attempt to make yourself look like a powerful strategist who is nothing but a scumbag traitor. I am evidently disgusted to see you sitting in that position. Fly under the radar... ride coattails... and switch alliances where necessary. You had zero loyalty to anybody in this game and it will be interesting to see if people show you loyalty or not in this vote -- I sure as hell will not!!

Alice... I never got the opportunity to talk to you, but I think you played a commendable game. Yes you were voted out once, but you came back into a very ugly game and kept your head on straight and didn't let the fact that you had been voted off hinder your game. There were many times your name did come up, yet you always seemed to work it out and dodge the bullet. A true, honourable, and hard fighting player. You are more than welcome to join the rank of Bon Temps who play the same -- hell you could take the place of that pathetic excuse for a vampire... Jessica. I really hope that the jury sees the battle that you fought in this game, and realizes how difficult it is to come back into the game with your disadvantage and still prosper and make it to the end. I mean you weren't voted out because you sucked, you were voted out because your tribe who continually lost was running out of options.

My question to the both of you is simple... and think long and hard about this one... and please post honestly.

Define "outwit, outlast, and outplay" in the game of survivor, and explain to me how this apply's to your game. And no Jessica I don't want to hear about how being a coward, lieing like a sack of shit, and backstabbing your entire tribe applies to "outwit" because that doesn't take brains... at all!
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ From Eric   Tribal Council ~ From Eric EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Well, first I guess I should say thanks. I didn't really know what to expect, because like you said, you and I never really had the chance to talk... so yeah, I appreciate your comments.

What does outwit, outplay, outlast mean to me?

I generally prescribe mostly to the "outplay" part first, which I interpret as the way you use your "body." Like I mentioned in my opening statement, I like to play hard. When I enter a game, my goal is to go hard in the challenges for my tribe and eventually for myself and my alliances. To me, it's the purest way to play, and for me, the most enjoyable.

When that doesn't work out (as in this game), I turn to "outwit," which is how I use my mind. This includes strategies that have to do with numbers, votes, and the social game. In the case of this game, I had to turn to a personal strategy I've explained a couple times now. It didn't have to do with numbers or votes or alliances; it had to do with how people saw (or didn't) see me. I don't like to rely on outwitting, but it's ignorant to think you'll never have to do it.

As far as "outlast," I don't think there's a whole lot to it other than making it to the end. It tends to be the part of the game I put the least amount of stress on when evaluating someone's game, because if you've made it to the Final 2, you've outlasted. That's not to say it's not important, because when all is said and done, outlasting is all there really is to this game. It's just not what I think about while I'm playing; I think about outplaying and outwitting.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ From Eric   Tribal Council ~ From Eric EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:02 am

The only conversations you ever had with me, or anyone really was to say "oh hey, great work on the challenge." and then I would respond likewise and hear nothing until the next challenge. I didn't feel 'unsafe' in Bon Temps, there were always people lower than me. But not enough. The point, that you seem to have missed, is when we hit the merge, you made it very obvious that I was at the bottom of the totem pole after all the Forks people were gone. Maybe you can't like someone for outwitting you (not only did you believe that Bill was the traitor, you told me you never had an immunity idol and then we voted you out), or outplaying you (I'm sorry, how many individual immunities did you win? How many did I win? And you even handed me one on a silver platter by thinking I wasn't any threat.), or outlasting you (obvious, I'm here, you're not) but at least try to recognize how your actions lead to that. When you don't try and bond with someone in this game, they're going to bond with someone else. You can be mad about it all you want that you couldn't get me to vote out all of the Forks members and then lay quietly down to be voted out 5th, but if that was your only strategy in the game maybe you should try something new next time, and actually garner the confidence and trust of someone you're going to turn on when you don't need them anymore. Like I did with you.

So basically Outwit, Outlast, and Outplay means Jessica, bitch! Love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ From Eric   Tribal Council ~ From Eric Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ From Eric
Page 1 of 1