ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Final 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Final 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Final 2   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Final 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:32 am

I don't really know what to expect from the jury. I expect people not to be happy with me and not really care about Alice whatsoever. How that will translate into votes probably will be determined by our answers to their questions and stuff. The only vote I would think is set in stone is probably Mike's. I've never talked to him even once so he has no reason to vote for me over Alice who...while I don't know their relationship...has probably talked to him at least once with all the time they spent together on a tribe.

I just think it's better odds than going in with Jason who would have assuredly gotten the votes of Sam, Eric and Bill. Going in 'knowing' I don't have 1 vote and going in 'knowing' I don't have 3 votes is a little different. Though it would have been fun, I must say, to have a final TC with Jason, just to see how that would play out, I'm glad I took my chances with Alice. Besides, losing to Alice wouldn't be so bad. It would be a lot less frustrating losing to Alice just because I can say without hesitation that most of the votes for her wouldn't really be 'for Alice' as much as they would be 'against Jessica' which is something I just find amusing, and don't care about, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Final 2
Page 1 of 1