ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Welcome to Tribal Council!
Let's bring in the jury: Sam, Mike, Eric, Bella, Bill and Jacob

Tonight we will find out our final juror.

Alice and Jason, what I'd like you each to do is plead your case to Jessica as to why she should bring you to the final two.

Jessica, how do you choose who you bring with you to the finals?

Alright
everyone, reply to this topic answering your questions.

Then after
wards head to your Diary Room and post the confessional I asked for in the IC Results thread.

Jessica, I also need you to place your final vote in this game. Remember I want you to state
'I vote for ___ and the reason is ...' Thanks.

You have until 7pm EST tomorrow Sunday March 14th
to get your vote and confessionals in by.

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Jessica, if you're going to choose based on who deserves better a shot at being dubbed a true survivor, choose me. I think I survived a whole lot more than Jason. I was almost never guaranteed Immunity in this game, and I was never given the chance to earn an individual idol...but I still survived. And though it was undoubtedly unpopular, I came back from the dead and managed to adjust and make my way to the Final Challenge. I don't think anyone would have thought I could do this, except me and the few people who actually took the time to give me a shot, but I did. Surviving is pretty much all I could afford to do in this game.

Hopefully I see us sitting next to each other next round.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:25 am

I don't really know how I'll make this decision. I'm guessing that I'll have to go based on who I feel deserves it more based on my interactions with them in the game.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:18 am

Jessica, you and I were on the same tribe at the start of this crazy game. We have always worked together to dominate and control what was going on. Winning almost all of the team immunities at the start is testament to the fact that I'm a strong player. I also won 2 individual immunities. The first one I didn't even need, which goes to show that I am good even when I don't have to be. I won a CRUCIAL immunity at the final 4, allowing us to go forward with out plan to remove Jacob from the game.

I have strategized so much during this game. I feel like Alice was just along for the ride with Jacob. Does someone that rode coat tails really deserve to go to the F2? I certainly don't think so. At the final 8, I felt like my head was going to explode because there was so much going on, but I did my best to keep my calm. Needless to say, I was glad when that round was finally over. It took me a while to figure out that it was you that flipped, because it was hidden so well. That's a credit to you and Jacob for plotting that. I guess Bella was in it too? But she's a cheater, so eff her.

I've had to constantly change my game once the individual stage hit. Eric, my number one ally was eventually sent packing and I had to get even closer to Jacob. I knew he had a temper, so I had to be ok with him going. If I defended him, I would have been next. To Jacob's credit, he was always honest with me, which I respected bucket loads. Jessica, you've always trusted me, and I've always trusted you, which was what made working with you so seemless. Sure you were secretly working with Forks, but you did what you had to to make it to this point in the game. And because you always trusted me, I was able to keep working with you to remain in the game. We targeted threats every round. Jacob happened to be one at the F4. As much as I loved working with him, and chatting with him regularly about what was happening in the game, he had to go. He would have won the game otherwise. Seriously, he would have won.

I know I didn't get a chance to really work on this last challenge, but that doesn't mean I didn't want it. If I were able to, I would have sat at the computer and posted until I finished, as I have done in past challenges. I am a strong player, as are you, Jessica. If you want a wussy ass coat tail rider in the finals with you, fine. But if you want to PROVE that you can go up against someone good AND WIN, then take me.

I hope to be sitting next to you in the finals, because we both have played amazing and strategic games. Let's let the jury decide once and for all who is best Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #13
Page 1 of 1