ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! Empty
PostSubject: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Congrats on being the final three. Now I need you three to post a farewell to all the previous twelve contestants, starting with the first
one voted out.

Here is the way it'll work. You will spend 4 post walking to a torch, the fifth post will be the farewell to the first person voted out. Then the next four will be to the second torch, and so on. You'll do this until you get to the person voted out at the last tribal council.

You can post only once every ten minutes, you lose 30 points if you post early.
You each have 4 chances to hinder one another from completing this challenge. Each can only be used once
by each person and each person is only allowed to max use two. However in order to use it, you stop moving towards your next torch.
1 - Contestant can only post every 20 minutes
2 - Contestant isn't allowed to post for a half hour
3 - Contestant has to spend 8 post walking to their next torch
4 - Contestant has to spend 12 post walking to their next torch

Example of how this would work, if used in Samoa, Natalie, Russell and Mick would go like this

Natalie post walking towards Marisa's torch
Natalie arrives at Marisa's torch and (then continues to say something about Marisa)
Natalie post walking towards Mike's torch

Natalie post to force Mick to spend 12 post walking to his next post

Natalie arrives at Mike's torch and (then continues to say something about Mike)
etc

The first person to finish this completely will win the final immunity challenge!
Any questions, just ask

Also, want to add: sorry the challenges aren't that great. If I host again I will make sure to have better challenges by asking people for help with them, I just really wanted to try to do it myself, and try somethings different and stuff. I realize now that it hasn't been that great and I'm sorry for that. Also, sorry for another posting challenge, just felt this challenge was most worth it for the final immunity challenge.

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:10 pm

I would assume we do this in our journals as that's where you've told us to do all the challenges unless otherwise notified. But I would also assume that if we want to hinder someone we have to post it in here so they can actually see it, correct?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:11 pm

you post it in your topic and I will post it in here.

Jason has hindered Jessica, so now Jessica must wait 20 min to post again.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Idk, I posted a hinder in my journal.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

Also. If we lose 30 points for posting early, how many points is each post worth? And if it is only the first person to finish wins immunity why does that matter?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:12 pm

I hindered Alice btw, not Jessica. And you totally just changed the wording of the hinder that I used. It's 20 mins between EACH post, not just 20 mins wait time for only the next one.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:16 pm

oh sorry I made a few mistakes, like always, sorry.

30 points taken away will equate to 30 min taken away from the time you made your final post to when you can officially be done. Meaning if someone else finishes in that half-hour then you lose.

Also, Jason did hinder Alice for the remainder of the challenge she must wait 20 min between each post.

Again, sorry for any confusions
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Jason has now hindered Jessica, in that she must post 12 times before she can reach her first torch

This means Jason has used both of his hinders and cannot hinder anyone again for the rest of the challenge
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Jessica has hindered Jason, he may only post once every 20 min for the rest of the challenge
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:19 pm

I love you guys, sorry lol.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

OMG! NO! I hindered Jason with the same thing in return only he hindered Alice! Can I take it back???????

Also, it doesn't make sense for you to post the hinders in here for us (aside from the mistakes) because what if at 3am Jason hinders me that I have to post 12 times for the next torch but you aren't around?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Oh wait, we can use the same hinder more than once?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:20 pm

And can I take back my second hinder if so? LOL
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm

It says each can be used only once by each person.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Also, it defeats the purpose of hinders if we can all do the same thing to everyone. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Oh I didn't see that, thanks Jess Razz
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:24 pm

I was confused by it too, the way the lines are broken up are confusing. But that's what seems to happen when you copy paste on this board sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 pm

*waits for Pete to post clearing up our questions*
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:26 pm

alright, you must post in your post that you are hindering however, you also must post here afterwards stating it, that way, like Jess said, if I'm not around you can still do it.

Due to the mistakes on my account both Jason and Jessica can edit their last post to either hinder in a different way or move towards their torch.

Regarding use of the hinders, you each have access to 4, but you can only use each once, but only twice can you actually use them, meaning you can use two of them but not the other two.
Hope that makes sense and didn't make it more confusing for you guys
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Ok, so I used a "20 minutes each post" hinder on Alice.

My other hinder will be used on Jessica. "12 posts to get to next torch"

So yeah my hinders are remaining the same.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:36 pm

DICK! LOL!!!

Fine, I'll keep mine the same too then tongue
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Lol ouch. Gave me the long-term hinder Razz
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 pm

At least I am comforted knowing that Alice can't do it to me as well!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:39 pm

My bet is that Alice does the same to me and then we're all on the same terms again.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:40 pm

She probably will. But knowing her she won't show up for like 5 years so it won't matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!   IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming! Empty

Back to top Go down

IC Beach ~ Final IC ~ Daylight's Coming!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next