ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Message For Conformity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

A Message For Conformity Empty
PostSubject: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:10 am

I just want to point out how amusing I find certain things on 90210. The new one I mean. Whenever someone like 'breaks away' from the group for one reason or another they always wind up succumbing to some sort of 'deviant' behavior. When Annie's separated from all her friends she gets sucked into this weird Micky & Malory relationship with Jasper...and now that Adriana is falling away from the group and she's totally gonna get all lezzie and shit. When Dixon wasn't close with his friends he started dating an older (crazy) woman. And when the series started you had Silver being the 'cool alternative' girl or whatever who no one really hung out with. I don't know, it's just starting to add up into some weird way that whenever anyone has a 'negative' storyline it involves them not being in that core group of friends. Subliminal messages to conform, that's what I think!!!

That was just my weird little rant. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:09 pm

I think I have seen a total of like, 3 episodes of this show. But that is completely hilarious that each character is having their own rebellious issue once they have a falling out.

Sidenote: I put this show on any time I question my acting ability, because they all suck, so I know I'm at least better than them. It's good therapy.

Also sidenote: Annalynne McCord needs to stop living.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:50 pm

They all suck SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:23 am

Yeah, especially Shenae Grimes. I should probably be proud, cause she's Canadian and all, but I'm just moreso ashamed.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:26 am

DEGRASSI, HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:49 am

Bahahaha the guy who played JT went to my high school. Ooooh Canadian television.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:53 am

JT'S THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORST!!!!!!

I wish you went to high school with the fat cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:56 am

ME TOO!
And JT is the worst. The guy is a huge d-bag who thought he was top shit in town. Everyone hated him. A Message For Conformity 871743
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:58 am

Ew, he sounds even grosser in real life.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:59 am

Trust me. He's kind of a rat.
I would have been a better JT. *wishes for some semblance of fame*
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 am

Yeah Ryan!!! Why not, you should go be on Degrassi!!! Does Degrassi still exist? I stopped watching after everyone went to art school and became lesbians.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:02 am

A Message For Conformity 871743 I think it's still on. I actually don't know. I choose to stick to quality programming these days haha
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:36 am

My sister used to watch that show... No wonder everyone hates Canada.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:48 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, it's really really lame. Isn't it weird that fucking "Drake" is a musical artist now. I find it funny every time I see him.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:56 am

Yeah, that is hilarious! Although I was ashamed that I knew what he started on.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:58 am

I was too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Conformity   A Message For Conformity Empty

Back to top Go down

A Message For Conformity
Page 1 of 1