ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED!   URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Ok, ok... so it's not exactly urgent.

And I'm not even the one who needs help.

But you all still know him.

And I figured a title stating it's urgent will get more views URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED! 642631

ANYWAYS...

Our dear dear friend friend Ryan... aka FogInCashtown... aka ExodusPart2 (if you were on Alt)... needs our help! He keeps meaning to post this, but he kept forgetting, so I told him that I'd simply post instead.

He is auditioning to be MuchMusic's next VJ! But he needs your help! The first round consists of Ryan needing to look like a social butterfly! And he definitely is a social butterfly. He's so social, in fact, that 3/4 of the time I went up to him in school and was all "Ryan! Come over after school!" he'd be all "NO I HAVE PLANS ALREADY!" and then I'd proceed to mope because I never got to him in time. He's just always busy having friends who aren't me. But the judges won't realize how uber popular he is if you don't help him! Add him on Facebook! Join his Facebook group! Follow him on Twitter! Watch and rewatch his audition video over and over again once it's posted tomorrow night! Tweet and comment on his stuff like crazy, just to show the judges just how loved he is!

After that, there's nothing more we can do. We must drown him in love until round one is over! Sept. 28th is the last day to audition, and it'll take a couples weeks for them to pick 16 finalists, based on their facebooks and twitters and such! Then, over the next few weeks, the finalists will do challenges and such, and slowly be eliminated, until they have 4 finalists, who will then go on tv for the final challenges. Then a winner will be announced, and let's hope that's Ryan! URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED! 642631

So pleeeeeeease go to all these links and join/follow/add him! If Ryan wins, you will know you helped his dreams come true! Kinda like the ending to a Disney movie. And we will both love you forever and ever!

Ryan's Facebook
Ryan's Facebook Group
Ryan's Twitter

Last edited by Jessica888 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED!   URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Ahem...what she said.
:D! Thanks Jess.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED!   URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:36 pm

You should have posted this yourself. To make it seem more authentic. Instead of being lazy and making me do it URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED! 407957
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED!   URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:05 pm

I was in class learning about the dangers of Goblin Men at the market/stressing about my life. Can you blame me?
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED!   URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:20 pm

PS: I love the fact Ryan doesn't even deny refusing to hang out with me. Fact: I haven't actually hung out with him in like.... 2 years. Each time we have plans, he doesn't show.

Tsk tsk tsk...

Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED!   URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:55 pm

If you could vote for Ryan, that would be EPIC! :D 5 stars for Hot, and 5 stars for Cool! Even just one vote helps!!

http://vj.muchmusic.com/gallery/1771#gallery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED!   URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED! Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT! URGENT! HELP NEEDED!
Page 1 of 1