ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill's Diary Room ~ Confessional Round 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Confessional Round 11 Empty
PostSubject: Bill's Diary Room ~ Confessional Round 11   Bill's Diary Room ~ Confessional Round 11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:02 pm

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

I feel like I got second place, and lost by 2 minutes. I mean, how can I feel. If I would have checked the board 2 minutes earlier and saw that the host posted the last part of the challenge, I may have won. What can you do.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

With Jessica winning, Jess, Jacob and Alice are probably all immune. Such is life. I will still vote for one of them. Voting for Jason does me no good.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

I think that if it wasn't for the fact that everyone thinks I have a Hidden Immunity Idol, then I would have been gone a while ago. Hopefully these people don't get too smart and figure out Mathmatically that I can really have once since the host let it be known that one of the idols was never won. Who knows though. If they do get their asses together and vote me out, well, I have to say it's been fun, and a well designed game.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I think right now, that Alice and Jess have both decided that Jacob should win the game. I think Jason is an idiot, being played by all sides, and I think that Jacob is laughing at everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Confessional Round 11
Page 1 of 1