ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:46 am

Alright all 4 remaining members has completed this round and we have another person to eliminate, which is by 1 minute!

All of you had all 7 pictures correctly identified.
Therefore, moving on:

Jessica was the first to complete this part of the challenge, completing it at 10:07pm yesterday evening

Bill was second to complete it at 12:37am this morning

Jacob and Alice both posted one minute apart, one at 2:16am will be moving on to the next round, and one at 2:17am will be eliminated

Congrats Jacob, Jessica and Bill, you will all complete in the 3rd round, starting tonight at 6pm EST unless people would rather I wait until 7pm, but we still have two more rounds to go, so let me know what you'd all prefer.
Good luck

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Hey, you should post it at Midnight. Because that's when I will be home from work.

Or 6PM, whichever works...
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:45 pm

I am okay with 6PM, but maybe if you can only go as late as 7PM, you should just do it then to be closer to the right time for Bill.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:07 pm

I'll do 7pm, I won't be able to do results at midnight tomorrow and this part ends at a certain time, therefore it needs to be at a time I can do results. Tribal Council will be starting Sunday night.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Ah, bummer. Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:52 am

Good luck in the 3rd leg everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS Empty

Back to top Go down

IC Beach ~ IC #11 ~ pt. 2 RESULTS
Page 1 of 1