ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

La Femme Nikita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:21 pm

La Femme Nikita. The CW just announced that Maggie Q is in line
to take on the role played by Anne Parrilaud in the original Luc Besson
film, Bridget Fonda in the U.S. remake, and Peta Wilson in the 1997
cable TV series. In the new series, the CIA trains a new Nikita to
replace the original, who has gone rogue. Creator Craig Silverstein
says he wrote the new Nikita as "beautiful and exotic," and he wants to
use the Asian actress to bust stereotypes (despite that "exotic"
thing.) The Hollywood Reporter notes that Q's casting would be "the
highest-profile series role for an Asian actress on a broadcast drama
series."

Just saying is all.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:01 am

I loved LFN. Truely, loved it. I didnt care for either movie, just the tv series. As for an asian actress.... I dont care too much for that really. LFN wont be the same without Peta and Roy. And why did he write it so that the "CIA" trains the new Nikita? What happened to Section 1?

Beautiful and Exotic.... thats what made me like LFN in the first place. Drama - love. I hope its as good as the first series but something tells me, not to get my hopes up.

Tis cool that its coming back though.

What about the new Michael? Will there be a new Michael? Michael was sooooo intense.

This makes me want to watch LFN. Curses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:39 am

HAHAHAHA, well if they are doing what it seems like they're doing the show might still have Peta and Michael sometimes. I don't know how the original series ended exactly, but it sounds like this show is a continuation, in the same way the CW just did continuations of 90210 and Melrose Place. So like, I'm assuming the other operative that this new asian Nikita is hunting down would be played by Peta. I don't know if that's true, but, it cooooooooooooould be!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Peta is in some new movie that isn't out here in the States.

I saw a link on FB and clicked it, and it was a promo for a movie... but it was only playing in like Australia.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 pm

I love her.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:37 am

Me too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 am

http://www.thebeautifulmovie.com/
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:13 pm

That movie looks really interesting, I wanna see it!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Me too!!! Why is it only in Australia?
Boyd tried to explain it to me.

I just think its weird that movies are made in other places that I can't see. boooo
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:48 pm

I think it actually says a lot about the US in general. I mean, our movies go EVERYWHERE, even the really bad ones. But a movie from another country needs to be making a fucking oscar bid or something to get any sort of large audience in our country, and most of them we'll never see at all. It's very sad.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:19 pm

It is sad. and it's not fair. Here in the US its just shit after shit after shit, there are no good movies lately, .... Avatar? Give me a fucking break. I didnt have to go see it to know that the middle hour was completely unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Okay MoMo, I watched the series premiere of Nikita tonight and I must say that I wasn't entirely disapointed.

I liked the chick that played Nikita, and I LOVE the chick that plays Amanda (she was Julie Cooper on the OC). The story line I can dig cause it's well, Nikitaish. Then there was that chick Alex. She's pretty. Im gonna like watching her kick ass!!!!!!! But WHYYYYYYY give the name "Berkoff" to that guy? and then then then they called that other dude Michael and as an actor, he doesnt have "Roy Dupuis" intensity so the new Michael falls flat for me, completely, His name shouldnt be Michael. Then they named some other dude Percy? When I heard this name I laughed and immeadiately thought of "Black Adder" with Rowan Atkinson, one season there was a Percy with a really long neck who wore ruffles. LMAO And don't forget Baldrick...... (im going to call the new Berkoff--- Baldrick, Baldrick and Percy) HAHA

But yes, I am satisfied with this show and I must continue to watch it Smile I hope it doesnt get cancelled. I will be bummed.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:19 pm

HAHA, well I guess that is 'good' at least that it's a remake and not like a continuation (like the 90210 and Merlose Place shows) because I still haven't seen the last season of the original Nikita!!! I wish those DVDs weren't $100 and shit.

I am gonna watch this premier sometime this weekend I think, I'm excited now!!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Good good, i think you might like it!!!

I finally got all 5 seasons of LFN on DVD. I had to ask for them as gifts from my mom each year for Christmas. lol (i sure couldnt afford 100 dollars a season)
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm

SHIT! I just watched it. I was a little unenthused at first, but I really started to like it when I realized that the plot was totally different from the original series. And I actually went in to talk to Anders like 2 minutes before the episode ended and was telling him that it was OK and I liked it but it wasn't all that amazing, but then I finished those last 2 minutes...I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING...those last 2 minutes alone secured that I'll watch for at least the rest of this season. Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Great twist huh?

I like that it isnt following LFN's plot, but, really berkoff and michael? Couldnt they have at least given them new names like they did Madeline?
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 am

I like that it isn't following it a lot...but yeah...they could have changed some of the other names, it wasn't important that Berkoff was still named Berkoff at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

La Femme Nikita Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Femme Nikita   La Femme Nikita Empty

Back to top Go down

La Femme Nikita
Page 1 of 1