ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS

Go down 
+2
Eric Northman
Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:45 am

Alright guys, the third question never got ranked, therefore in order to move this game forward we are going to forget about it, sorry about that, that person (James) disappeared on me again.

So anyways, the other two questions were from Edward and Lafayette.
Starting with Edward's question:

Which person remaining would you say has the WORST personality and why?

He read all of your answers and chose Jason's as the best and Mike's as the worst. Your scoring goes as follows:

1 ~ Jason
2 ~ Eric
3 ~ Jacob
4 ~ Bella
5 ~ Bill
6 ~ Alice
7 ~ Jessica
8 ~ Mike

The person most considered with the worst personality was a tie between Bella and Eric!

Next is Lafayette's question:

Who is the most annoying person left in the game?

After reading each of your answers, Lafayette chose Bill's answer as the best and Mike's as the worst.

1 ~ Bill
2 ~ Eric
3 ~ Bella
4 ~ Jessica
5 ~ Jason
6 ~ Jacob
7 ~ Alice
8 ~ Mike

The person most considered the most annoying left was Bella!

Now onto the final scores:

Mike ~ 0 points

Alice ~ 3 points

Jessica ~ 5 points

Jacob ~ 7 points

Bella ~ 9 points

Jason ~ 10 points

The last two left, Bill and Eric. One has tied with Jason, the other has won immunity!

Bill ~ 10 points

Eric ~ 12 points!

ERIC NORTHMAN HAS WON IMMUNITY! Please choose someone out of the other 7 to receive the next clue for the hidden immunity idol asap!

I will be posting Tribal Council tonight, get your confessionals (and questions) done by results of TC.
Good Luck all!

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:44 am

I'm kinda split on the fact that I'm happy I won... but upset I was selected as the player with the worst personality. I've seen way worst than me in this game, no offense!!

I'd like to give the HII clue to JASON STACKHOUSE
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Congrats, Eric! And thanks for returning the favor on the hidden idol clue.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Congrats winners! I wouldn't worry too much about it Eric, at least you have a personality.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Congrats Eric, good luck with the idol stuff Jason.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Eric Northman wrote:
I'm kinda split on the fact that I'm happy I won... but upset I was selected as the player with the worst personality. I've seen way worst than me in this game, no offense!!

I'd like to give the HII clue to JASON STACKHOUSE

Well, I'm the most annoying and I dont have immunity you do, lol.

Congrat on the win.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Oh, I just realive that I have the worst personnaly (tie) with Eric.

Hmm that Hurt.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:38 pm

I wanna state that no idol was used last tribal council since someone asked me to clear that up.

I'm gonna post Tribal Council in a few hours. Jason, you will have your clue and will have until 12pm EST tomorrow to figure it out. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:44 pm

I also wanna state that I am removing both penalty votes from Bella at the last tribal council, not that they affect anything at this point but it seems I may have missed her post on some things. Therefore for that round she is clear on that.

This round and on I will stick with any penalty votes that are in place as once they are in play, they do not affect anything more beyond that tribal council.
Good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS Empty

Back to top Go down

IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #8 RESULTS
Page 1 of 1