ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge #8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Jason's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge #8 Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge #8   Jason's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge #8 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:47 pm

1) Who is the most annoying person left in the game and why?

The most annoying person left is Bella. She has blabbed on and on and was really cocky when the Forkers got Sam out. Something about putting him in his place because he had been strung along. It was really obnoxious and BS. Bella needs to be put in HER place if she thinks she's in control of this game.

2) Which person remaining would you say has the WORST personality and why?

I think Alice has the worst personality. I've never talked to her at all. How can I gauge someone's personality without actually speaking to them? Hey Alice, how about actually TALKING to a Bon Temps person sometime? It might be good to get to know ALL of your tribemates, and not just your Forker ones.

3) Who didn't deserve to leave the game before merge and why?

Lafayette didn't deserve to go pre-merge. He got screwed as the result of 2 hidden idols being played. How's a man supposed to survive without an idol? It was Bill and Lafayette against Mike at that point. It should have been an easy choice to boot Mike, but he got lucky having an idol. So yep, Lafayette got screwed and didn't deserve to go at all.
Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge #8
Page 1 of 1