ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge

Go down 
+4
Eric Northman
finklestein
Merlotte
Pete
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:10 pm

I am a little disappointed in Jason. He tool the easy way out and voted me, after he said he would vote for Jacob. The thing that bothered me, is I told him it would be OK to vote for me, and he still lied. I seriously hope he finds a way to win immunuty, but I highly doubt it.

And Jess... well even when it was obvious that she was the one who flipped, she still lied about it.

And Bella, a lot of it would depend on just how you guys answered your jury questions, but if Jacob answers how I think he will, I probably would have voted for you.

I still think though Jacob would have backstabbed you and took Alice to the end.

And Hi guys.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Hai. I've never known what was going on through this whole game, but sorry that you got voted out Bill.

Still need help with Tengaged?
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Hey guys, I'm finally out, sorry for the hatred.

To be honest, I wanted to prove to people that I didn't need immunity to win this game, and had Bella not been taken out for cheating, I THINK I could have. I would have thrown the final immunity with Alice/Bella and both probably would have taken me by how I set it up.

Bella, I didn't rat you out, lol, you were needed for my plan, or else the numbers would have tilted in some unfortunate manner at the final 4 (As seen at this concil), lol.

In any case though, sorry if people dislike me for lying so much, but I honestly really didn't expect Jessica to betray you guys at the final 9, it just didn't seem to make sense to me....but she did, lol, Bella did some great work on that one, and then I realized, AH, and easy path for me to take. Then I made sure to get real close with Jessica, and confuse you guys about who betrayed you guys. To be honest though, I was positive it wouldn't get to that, and tried to get real nice and cozy with you Eric, and Jason once I got switched to your tribe thinking there was no way you guys wouldn't throw the team immunities at least once to get me or Bella out, or that at merge you 5 wouldn't stick together.

I played making sure I was protected, but darn that cheating technicality! Ah well.

Btw Bella, Jessica passingly told me she put conversations in her diary room, and that she thinks that she might have put one of me and her talking about the fact that you tried to get us to coordinate our answers, but she wasn't sure. I think that's what happened.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi Deetster, sorry to see you go. I did come to the realization that it wasnt you.

Also, I was away when I got 'Voted out'....

I think about it more and did we really talk about the CHALLENGE or I did just approach you guys for the POSSIBILITY of talking????

HOnestly, I didnt even use the answer we MAYBE TALK about???

I know Pete is finding me annoying lol like many other. I do believe he was happy to see an opportunity to get rid of me.

Now at this point, only Jessica is deserving in my mind.

I also believe that Deetster and I were the top TWO mastermind in this game. Sorry guys, but we OWNED you. I did the dirty work to begin with and when I WAS THE HUGE HUGE target, Deetser did work backstage a lot.

Well, all the good player are gone except Jessica, good luck to her. I do believe that she a 100% sure bet for the final. Both will take her I believe.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 am

Hi guys Smile

cournojo wrote:
Jessica, good luck to her. I do believe that she a 100% sure bet for the final. Both will take her I believe.

I would have taken Alice if I won the final immunity.

The odds were against me though, and I honestly didn't have time to compete in the final challenge. It was another post-til-you-puke challenge, and I went skiing instead. Meh.

A bit anticlimactic? Yes. Could I have won the challenge if I wasted my evening and stayed up late causing me to be tired the next day for skiing? Most likely. Would it have been socially awkward to be on my computer nonstop and late into the night at the hostel I'm staying at? Undoubtedly. The timing of the last challenge just didn't work out for me, unfortunately. And again, with 2 people that would take each other without even blinking an eye, I was screwed unless I did win the final challenge. But that was a risk I was willing to take because Jacob was a beast at challenges. My other final 3 scenario was to boot Alice, but Jessica wouldn't have gone for that. Jessica may have kept me over Jacob in the F3 though, if Alice were to have been gone.

So yeah, I definitely played hard in this game and getting F3 is nothing to sneeze at. Congrats to everyone on getting as far as you did, because this game was intense (like camping, get it? In tents?). I was constantly worried about the vote each round. I would say the Final 8 and Final 5 votes were the most stressful for me. I was SURE I was going at the F5 vote, because I considered myself to be more of a threat than Bill, but Bill was taken out because he would have been too much of a temptation to take to the finals.

I had a great time, and I don't regret how I played. It's hard surviving! But I love doing it. I hope to meet up with you guys in future games. This one has been a blast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge   Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury Lodge ~ Welcome to the Jury Lodge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2