ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7

Go down 
+6
Bill Compton
Merlotte
Deetster
Jason
Jessica Hamby
Pete
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game.

First off some questions:

Alice ~ you got to return to the game, how does that make you feel?

Bella ~ after your controversial move after the challenge last round, do you think that'll affect how some people vote tonight?

Bill ~ last tribal council there were two idols played, do you anticipate an idol being played tonight?

Eric ~ Will tribal lines play a factor in tonight's vote?

Jacob ~ you tied for second place in the challenge, how does that feel for you?

Jason ~ you won immunity, how important was this win for you?

Jessica ~ you tied for second place in the challenge, how does that feel for you?

Mike ~ you had the lowest score out of everyone, does that worry you?

Sam ~ do you think who people took points from in the challenge was an indication of who is being targeted by each individual?

Alright everyone, reply to this topic answering your questions. Then afterwards head to your Diary Room and vote. Remember I want you to state 'I vote for ___ and the reason is ...' Thanks and you have until at 4pm EST Tuesday Feb 16th to get votes in by. There are some penalty votes coming some of your ways so remember that.
See you all tomorrow

Last edited by Pete on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:32 pm

It doesn't really make me feel anything. I can't WAIT to see how penalty votes are going to effect things at this point though. It should be interesting, hope someone has enough to kick them out of the game without anyone voting for them, because that would just be brilliant.

Also, what is UP with 4pm? That's such a random time.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:02 pm

yeah 4pm is a random time, do to things going on with my personal life it was just better for me to post then but I'm gonna change it to 7pm EST tomorrow instead
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Immunity is always important. If you don't have it you're vulnerable! If you win every immunity, you make final 2. So yep, definitely good to have.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Jacob ~ you tied for second place in the challenge, how does that feel for you?

Top 3 out of nine isn't too shabby, lol. I'm glad I wasn't hit too hard by others during the knocking out period as well, but like Jason said, immunity is nice if you can have it, so it is sad I don't. Then again, Jason and gang allowed me to feel the joys of immunity for two rounds, so I'm more than glad to indirectly repay that to one Bon Temper with my vulnerability tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Sam ~ do you think who people took points from in the challenge was an indication of who is being targeted by each individual?

I think yes and no. There was some strategy about who to target and who not to target and I think some of the people that had the worst scores are the major targets. So really it's kinda more of a group target this round and it was not totally a bunch of individuals targetting who they want out. Sure people probably threw in the name of someone they probably didn't want to see win immunity a few times though.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Bill ~ last tribal council there were two idols played, do you anticipate an idol being played tonight?

Well, last round was a special situation. There were one player that was sure he would receive the majority of votes. Add to that, this person had an obvious Immunity Idol, which was given to him publicly, so, Lafayette and I knew it could have come down to Mike being able to pick who he wanted gone. So, the only play that I could think of was to play an idol, and hope Mike voted for me, causing a tie, and if he didn't at least I knew I was safe.

As we all know that didn't play out how I wanted, but I am still here.

Today, well, we know that there are a few possible idols out there, and no one wants to be like James, going out with an idol in their pocket, so if there are even rumors that someone may get votes, I don't think anyone would be shocked to see an idol pulled out. I know, for me, I would rather play an idol unnecessarily, then regret not having played one.

Good Luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:51 am

Answer to my question: Yes and no. It may let everyone else back off and not vote for me due to my performance in the challenge. Lets see how it goes though!
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 am

Pete wrote:
Bella ~ after your controversial move after the challenge last round, do you think that'll affect how some people vote tonight?

sure 100% because Lafayette was a strong player and was in the main alliance of 4 at Bon Temps.

I will be really nervous tonight.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Absolutely! I mean we have been playing this game for a while now and both tribes still have good numbers so it would be foolish to try and start from ground 0 again and build new alliances. Although I believe all 9 players are very strong and there is potential in the players I have yet to play with, I think all of us at this point are just going to stick with what is comfortable. With that being said... I'm open to anybody coming to talk to me though *wink*
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Eric Northman wrote:

Absolutely! I mean we have been playing this game for a while now and both tribes still have good numbers so it would be foolish to try and start from ground 0 again and build new alliances. Although I believe all 9 players are very strong and there is potential in the players I have yet to play with, I think all of us at this point are just going to stick with what is comfortable. With that being said... I'm open to anybody coming to talk to me though *wink*

Wow Eric thanks for your half honesty. We all know that you have 5 strong and that a powerful threesome is controling the show. The others two are just stupid if they dont see it and dont try to improve theirs spot. Jason cleary has something going with you my friend..... Why giving you the clues if you are not aligned with him.

I know we are screwed but I'm not going without a fight, I will win every challenge and make sure one Forks win this things, I don''t mind creating chaos. Just ask yourself who is the power threesome?????
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 pm

I hope it's me. I hope I am the threesome. Like a hydra.
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:32 pm

I've heard of no such thing so many I'm one of the stupid two but I think it'd be equally if not MORE stupid to allow any original Forks people to get anywhere near the end. You all kinda don't deserve to get to the end. Sorry but I'll stick with the Bon Temps 5 and take my chances. Top 5 wouldn't be so bad anyways.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 pm

I think everyone here "kinda" deserves to go as far as they can go. The jury can decide who deserves to win, but there ain't a jury of deciding the deserving yet. Let's wait for the jury spot that you will apparently be happy to take to open up for you, and then you can judge the worth of those remaining.

You may have won 6 challenges with the help of others Sam, but people like Mike have "won" at tribal council 6 times. I'm presonally a brain over brawn guy, so I assume you can tell what impresses me more, but then again, I'm not attempting to cast aspersions either.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Jessica Hamby wrote:
I hope it's me. I hope I am the threesome. Like a hydra.

Laughing That was a good tension-breaker Jess!
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Alice ~ you got to return to the game, how does that make you feel?

Scared out of my mind, to be 100% honest. I was voted out, and I got a second chance. Other people don't get that. Would I be surprised if people voted me out simply because I got a second chance? Not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #7
Page 1 of 1