ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOKKA SOKKA SOKKA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

SOKKA SOKKA SOKKA Empty
PostSubject: SOKKA SOKKA SOKKA   SOKKA SOKKA SOKKA EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:57 pm

I know I shouldn't be because M Knight has never ever made a truly good movie, but the first teaser for "Avatar: The Last Airbender" was released early (it premiers during the Superbowl) and it got me all excited. Avatar was just SUCH a good show, I was constantly impressed with the writing when I actually sat down and started watching it at the behest of a guy I was seeing who detested anime (I know Avatar's not an anime but it's in the same style) but LOVED Avatar. I think it took me 4 days to watch the entire thing, I couldn't stop myself.

And no, I don't see Sokka in the teaser, but he's the beeeeest so that's still the title of this post.

I wonder just HOW vaguely racist M Knight is making this movie. That should be interesting to see at least.
Back to top Go down

SOKKA SOKKA SOKKA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: