ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessionnal #4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessionnal #4 Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessionnal #4   Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessionnal #4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:05 am

This game is so fun and so easy lol

Deetster and I are so close I trust him 99.9%.

We both know that we are outnumbered in my tribe, but we do have 2 plan

1- Convince Eric and Merlotte that I will give them my idol(they are sure I have one since they did send me the clue), if they are voting for Jessica. Which they are already thining about. Also, I wont give them the real idol lol.

2- If I do feel that Eric and Merlotte and not 100% I already created a conversation on AIM that will proove to Jessica that they are gunning for her. Also, I will tell her that I did get the idol and I maybe did gave it to Deetster and that if she doesnt vote with us, we are both gonna vote for her and she will have a 50% of leaving??? Why taking the risk right?
Back to top Go down

Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessionnal #4
Page 1 of 1