ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murder In Small Town X

Go down 
+2
Bryan
Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Murder In Small Town X Empty
PostSubject: Murder In Small Town X   Murder In Small Town X EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:34 pm

The funny thing with me being such a big fan of Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race and American Idol, I don't like any other reality shows that much, prefer scripted shows a lot more.

However, one of my all time favorite reality shows was a little show called Murder In Small Town X, it aired the same summer that Big Brother 2 was on in 2001 and ended the week before 9/11. The winner past away on 9/11 as he was a NYC Firefighter which is really sad.
I miss this show a lot and wish I could rewatch it but can never find it online sadly Sad
anyone else ever see this?
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Murder In Small Town X   Murder In Small Town X EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Yeah, I loved that show. Debani hosted one at Alt, and it was so much fun. I never see it online though.
Back to top Go down
comet5002
Stargazer
Stargazer
comet5002

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Murder In Small Town X   Murder In Small Town X EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:10 pm

The entire season is on Youtube, I actually just watched it a couple months ago and loved it Smile I love Murder Mysteries, and this kind of reality show is right up my alley. I wish they would revive it, and I'd love to play an online game of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sX3E4Xp68w <- Ep 1 Part 1
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Murder In Small Town X   Murder In Small Town X EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:22 am

I adored this show when it came out. I also love mysteries, and this show seemed to be very entertaining without ever being too hokey, which it easily could've been. A real shame the winner died in 9/11, I wonder if that cursed any further seasons, or if the ratings or something else did?
Back to top Go down
comet5002
Stargazer
Stargazer
comet5002

Goat

PostSubject: Re: Murder In Small Town X   Murder In Small Town X EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 am

It was well liked but it didn't get good reviews, mainly because a lot of people were scared by it =/
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Murder In Small Town X   Murder In Small Town X EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:11 am

thanks for the link, I'm gonna watch it sometime this week :D
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Murder In Small Town X   Murder In Small Town X EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Thank you for this link!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Murder In Small Town X   Murder In Small Town X EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:07 am

oh man, I remember I needed to go home and watch this like EVERY fricken week. It was such a great reality series.

I believe the winner died though in real life, which is unfortunate. So that is probably why they never aired another season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder In Small Town X   Murder In Small Town X Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder In Small Town X
Page 1 of 1