ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ughhhhhh aoihgosdog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Ughhhhhh aoihgosdog Empty
PostSubject: Ughhhhhh aoihgosdog   Ughhhhhh aoihgosdog EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 am

So, I'm currently at my friend's house in Toronto. She lives in a shared house with a bunch of people renting rooms. There's a couple who lives across the hall who are 16 and 18, and are married with a 3 month old baby. But they're always fighting and beating each other up, because he's only just realizing the baby isn't his. I don't get why he didn't notice before, since she's Indian, he's black, and the baby is Asian.

Anyways, my friend said she's wanted to call the cops before, but doesn't have a cell. So when I heard the girl SCREAMING yesterday morning, we called the cops on my phone. She kept screaming in pain and begging him to stop hitting her. The cops come, and she DENIES IT HAPPENED!!! She told them that she's never been hit by him. And the other people in the house don't speak English, so they can't even back us up.

Anyways, my friend and I were both taken into different rooms and we gave formal statements, mine about what I heard that one day, and my friend about the past fights she heard. So, the cops talked to each other after talking to us, and decided it was the girl who was covering for her husband, and they arrested him. Then she SPAZZES out!! She was screaming about how he couldn't be arrested because he did nothing wrong. And now, she keeps yelling random stuff at us, in anger.

It's just pissing me off, because she's insulting US for saving her and her baby from an abusive relationship!!

Gaaaahoisdhjogisjgsd.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Ughhhhhh aoihgosdog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ughhhhhh aoihgosdog   Ughhhhhh aoihgosdog EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:44 am

Wow, that's a crazy story.

Well, that happens a lot, some people get caught in an abusive relationship, and ultimately, it is the mental damage that is really sad.

It was good of you to try to help someone out, even if they are completely unable to see that due to their circumstances.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Ughhhhhh aoihgosdog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: