ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:54 am

Round 1:

I haven't gone out of my way to talk to anyone really other than the few things that I've posted on the board. So all of these opinions are very superficial.

Sookie - Hasn't posted anything. Good. I hope she doesn't show up at all for the challenge and we lose. I hate Sookie FUCKING Stackhouse and anyone that wants to be her. Not really, I wouldn't not ally with her if she wound up being someone interesting...but as of right now that's how I feel.

Sam - Ditto with Sookie actually, on all of it. These are my two least favorite characters on the show...or well...they're two of my bottom 3. There is one character that I hate the most...

Lafayette - Him. Everyone loves Lafayette, not me though. Because of that I honestly don't ever want to talk to this person. I guess that's the danger of having games with masks like this. But really, I have no intention of trying to get to know him unless he initiates it. And even then I'd be angry about it.

Jason - Seems dopey. Not like "Jason Stackhouse" on the show. I just mean this person seems like they would be annoying. I was obviously being flirty and he didn't get it at all. We'll see. Though he is also the only one that has PMed me in the game. I don't think he's made an AIM account yet...but I know Eric, Bill and Sam have...maybe they just have huge chats about Sookie there all the time. I might have to make an AIM account. But not today, I don't have the time to waste chatting.

Vampire Bill -
PROS: Seems very into the game, on top of things, probably talkative and such.
CONS: Plays Madden.

Eric - Oh Eric. I love Eric so much so this might be biased in the other direction. But he seems very active, into the role playing aspect of the game, would probably be a good choice for an ally. But I haven't really spoken to him ever other than what's posted on the board.

If I had to vote right now I'd probably vote for Sookie since she hasn't shown up and I hate Sookie Stackhouse. All of these opinions though are very superficial as I haven't even tried talking to anyone 'one on one' and I won't be doing that before this round is over...if at all...unless it's through PMs.

I might edit this a little if my opinions change before the end of the round.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:21 am

Round 2:

Same opinions really. I've got nothing new to add to that department, and I'll put it in the other thread as well. I haven't spoken to anyone, nor do I really feel like doing that. I've got no real interest in them. I'm sitting out this next challenge for fun just because I wanna see what will happen if we lose. I wonder if I'll go for not talking to anyone or if it will force people to come to me and talk to me and whatnot. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:16 am

Round 3:

Sookie - Don't give a shit about you, as far as I see you do absolutely nothing. You did shit in the first challenge, shit in the second challenge, and Sam gave you a sheet of answers for the third challenge so even though you posted you did shit in that. You're about as useful as the real Sookie.

Sam - I have a feeling Sam might be Ryan. I don't know how serious these people are about A) Keeping their identities secret, or B) Acting like the people they're representing. But something about the way Sam acts makes me think he's Ryan. That is all.

Lafayette - Meh. No opinion.

Jason - I think it should be obvious that Jason is Jess unless 'he' took the opportunity of Jess being gone for the weekend to pretend he was Jess and say he was going to be gone too. Or it's a coincidence that they both posted once over the weekend around the same time. I guess this isn't an opinion...neither is the one about Sam...but I like Ryan and Jess so if it really were them obviously I would like Jason and Sam.

Vampire Bill - I hope he does not call on me again.

Eric - Bored with him.

I hope something interesting happens this next round and it isn't just "Hey look...Treemail! Bon Temps wins immunity again, no one says anything important to each other in the tribe. Mother Forkers vote someone out. Hey look...Treemail."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Round 4:

Sam - Same as usual.

Jason - Same as usual.

Eric - I had a new interaction with Eric, with his PM about being leader. Glad he said something at least.

Bella - Not very talkative, didn't follow our 'rules' for the immunity challenge, is Bella Swan. But really though cournojo's a cool guy, I've liked him before so I know that he is.

Jacob - Deet's also a cool guy. He was nice and everything in our tribe too so that's also something.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Round 5:

Sam - Same as usual.

Jason - Same as usual.

Eric - Same as usual.

Bella - Same as usual.

Jacob - Same as usual.

Bill - Why are they giving him 2 immunity idols...like...for reals? I don't get that...but I also thought they were just clues to the same hidden immunity idol and not clues to different ones but I guess I got that wrong.

Lafayette - Please go.

Alice - IS FUCKED!

Mike - Seems to be the most together person on that other tribe, kept getting things right when the others got it wrong. Maybe I can switch over with him. I don't really think I'm going to do that anymore because it would be pointless. But it would still be fun.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Round 6:

Sam - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jason - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Eric - IS SO PISSED, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bella - Cournojo is officially the only person to approach me for an alliance. Do I believe him that he really wants to be in an alliance and he's not just trying to get me to vote his way for convenience and so he can win? Do I look like an idiot? I just don't care, I was obviously not on anyone's alliance list on Bon Temps, might as well shake things up but going with the Forks tribe...it's what I planned to do from the beginning anyways. Really after this he deserves to win, if he's in the final 2 he gets my vote, this was the moment that changed everything.

Jacob - Same as usual.

Bill - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lafayette - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Alice - Is a dream come true.

Mike - Can't wait to get to know Mike.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Round 7:

Sam - This guy just does nothing for me. Nothing. I wish we could have talked at some point aaaaaaaand that's about it.

Jason - Obviously no one cares about Jason on either tribe, which is why no one bothered to take many points away from him.

Eric - Meh. Still hasn't done shit to talk to me. That road goes both ways.

Bella - I feel like he has his shit together, but the rest of the Forks tribe seems a little out to lunch.

Jacob - Jacob is cool, we planned a whole thing for immunity and whatnot...and then no one followed through, it was awesome.

Bill - I don't even care if he's lying to me at this point, I might just vote with him.

Alice - Is Doug. We all know how I feel about Doug.

Mike - Can't wait to get to know Mike. (I didn't forget to add anything new here, just nothing has happened in this department)
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:18 am

Round 8:

Jason - I'm still not really on the "Jason is dangerous" bandwagon. I guess just because I don't really care.

Eric - I asked him for the idol to prove his loyalty and he denied it. So. I mean. What else is there to say?

Bella - Has gone insane. Playing WAY too hard. I would rather vote 'her' out this time.

Jacob - Again, I like Jacob, we plan lots of things that no one listens to because they are inactive, don't care, or just don't understand how to play the game.

Bill - Poor Bill.

Alice - Could be the best ally I have that no one knows about.

Mike - There's no reason to get to know Mike.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:32 am

Round 9:

Jason - Jason thinks he has me in his pocket. I like that, I don't want to have Jason leaving us this round. For realz!

Eric - Again I asked him for his idol and now he's saying he never got it. If he trusted me before he would have told me that before. Obviously he doesn't trust me. Eric is the one I want gone the most.

Bella - I just want to strangle Bella. I don't know what happened to her, she WAS really normal a few rounds ago. Even Jacob says she wasn't like this through the rest of the game. I don't know what's happened, but I don't like it. I feel like it must be a strategy of some kind? That sounds ridiculous but really, why would someone be like this in this kind of game, when they've played it many times before, unless it was on purpose?

Jacob - Still like Jacob, he's my closest ally next to Alice.

Bill - Bill's been absent. I'm giving him a big chance here to get HII clues and trying to put off making my decision but I have to go to bed soon and still no Bill. That pisses me off and that's really all I have to say about Bill. Bill's fine.

Alice - <3s for Alice.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 am

Round 10:

Jason - It seems like Jason still trusts me. I don't see how this is possible. If he really does I feel SO bad for making him trust me so completely...I barely even tried. But if he doesn't, they good!

Bella - Obviously if my plan doesn't work then I just have to point it out next round and make Bella go...it'll be kinda awesome I think either way. Either someone from Bon Temps goes or Bella goes.

Jacob - Jacob's really nice and he's fun to talk to, I can't wait until after the game so I can tell him who I am and hopefully we can talk more outside the game.

Bill - Bill absolutely knows by now that I'm the traitor. There is absolutely no way he doesn't. I'm not even bothering to really talk to him anymore except that it kind of helps with Jason maybe...I don't know. Just keeping up appearances I guess.

Alice - I'm super glad that Alice won. I wish she hadn't given more clues to Jacob but I also don't really care. Let him use an idol this round and next round. I have no plans voting him out so I'm totally comfortable with that.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:06 am

Round 11:

Jason - Jason's pissed me off a little because he's under the impression that we're just following Jacob. Ok, honey, let's just go with that.

Jacob - I'm thinking he's going to do what's best for him this vote and vote for Jason, but we'll see.

Bill - Poor Bill. I hope he's smart and has the idol instead of as silly as I've assumed he was for a while. But now his time's come.

Alice - Alice = <3s!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Round 12:

Jason - Jason is probably the worst person to see in a final 2, which is why I wanted him to win immunity, because it will force me to do what's best in getting rid of Jacob rather than Jason, because if he didn't win immunity, that's what I would have done. Even though what I wanted to do was not that.

Jacob - Jacob hasn't lied to me yet, I guess. So I'm going to trust him this round and hope that it isn't misplaced. Of course if I'm not misplacing mine...he is misplacing his. HAHA!

Alice - Alice, Alice, Alice, it all relies on you baby. I hope you make the decision that benefits me. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:37 am

Round 13:

Jason - You made this round really easy and I thank you for it. I don't know whether I've earned your vote or not, I've done a lot of crazy stuff in this game, but somehow you decided to stick by me, of course that's not going to get you to the end simply because you are guaranteed to win.

Alice - Dear Alice, I love you! You helped me get to the final 2, kind of, at the very least you just let me feel safe within my own 'alliance' just so I wouldn't freak out about the dangerous game that I was playing. So let's see what you got in the F2. Why not? I would rather lose to you than Jason either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Toughts on Players
Page 1 of 1