ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia

Go down 
+2
Bill Compton
Eric Northman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia Empty
PostSubject: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:54 am

Good evening tribe mates! I guess now that we are in this together and everyone has showed their face on this tribe we should take the opportunity to chat over some drinks at my nightclub...

So how is everyone doing?

I am done 10/15 sentences for my story, should be finished soon! How are things progressing for you all?
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 am

I have 8 sentences done. I would have had more but I took a break to play some Madden.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:06 am

Im all done! Good night all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:55 am

I've got 11 right now, I'll be finishing soon as well.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Just finished up 4 sentences. So that's 2 hours and 45 minutes until I'm done. Slept longer than usual last night. I guess I'm just a little stressed. I'll get this thing done though.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Where's Sookie and Sam at?
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Stargazer
Stargazer
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:37 pm

dont forget about me im workin on mine now
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:47 pm

I'll just barely finish mine due to the hinderance the other tribe put on me and due to the fact that I just started. I am hungover as well Sad This is going to suck!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Damnit Sam, one too many drinks? Keep up your concentration.

Good to hear we're doin pretty well at this thing.

Really worried about my sister though. Where the hell is she? Have you seen her, Bill? Sam?
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Nah, she hasn't even checked in yet in the check in/rules topic.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Damn, teeny bopper pussy vampires screwing with you Sam. Of course, you should just turn into a dog and bite them in the ass.

And, I haven't seen Sookie, of couse, she is her own women and I can't control her. Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia Vampire-smiley-13
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Sookie's got zero posts as well. I thought maybe she was doing the challenge but just didn't feel like saying hello, but it looks like that's not it. She still has time though, she can show up and finish everything up until I think like 4 or something.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Three consecutive wins!! I will cheers my Tru Blood to that!! *clink*

You guys are a great representation of how great Bon Temps and us True Blood vamps are!
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:41 pm

*I'll Stand By You comes on the radio at Fangtasia*

Eric gets up to sing to his tribe!

"I'll Stand by you! I'll staaaaaaaannndd by you!"

Guys, I want you to know that while I come off as an asshole, this game has really shown me a new appreciation for Bon Temps and its vampires&humans working together and just how effective it can be! I mean we are unstoppable right now. It feels great. I haven't felt this good in 1000 years.

Just know if anything happens, I'll Stand By YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 pm

I agree Eric. As long as you keep your fangs out of Sookie, we're good.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm

I just read Mr. Host's notice. I didn't even know there was still another tribe to cross communicate with. Hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Hey everyone! I'm back and ready for action. Sorry I couldn't participate in that last challenge, but we needed to sit people out anyhow, so that was perfect! 3 Forkers down, 4 to go. Let's Pagong those suckers!
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Jason wrote:
Let's Pagong those suckers!

I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:13 am

Bill Compton wrote:
I just read Mr. Host's notice. I didn't even know there was still another tribe to cross communicate with. Hmmmm....

Point, Match, Compton!

Jason wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm back and ready for action. Sorry I couldn't participate in that last challenge, but we needed to sit people out anyhow, so that was perfect! 3 Forkers down, 4 to go. Let's Pagong those suckers!

Jason's got the right idea here! We can and surely will! I hope the next Immunity Challenge is something team based because they obviously can't get that together.
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 pm

I wonder when our next challenge is going to be. Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia 593226
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia Empty

Back to top Go down

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Overheard at Fangtasia
Page 1 of 1