ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1 Empty
PostSubject: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 pm

So I'm waiting for the challenge to begin. I have no idea if anyone's here, because only two people checked in, and neither one disclosed an AIM name...if no one on this team uses AIM, I'm already ready to shuffle...
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:56 pm

So the challenge has been going for about 45 minutes now, and of course, I'm paranoid I'm doing it wrong. I'm sure I'll be okay, because I'm not breaking rules...but it said there had to be an action in each sentence. Hopefully I'm not neglecting that.

If I end up screwing up, it'll be because I'm a writer and I'm trying to actually write...I should probably have just made this as simple as possible:

1. The volcano exploded.

2. I ran away from the mouth.

3. Lava chased me down the mountainside...

etc.

lol, I couldn't possibly.

Anyway, I've still yet to be contacted by anyone on my tribe. Hopefully that changes soon enough. I recognize the people I've seen so far, but I honestly don't remember who they are at the moment. All I know is that I've never played with them before, and if I had, it was a looong time ago, so I wouldn't know anything helpful anyway...
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:51 pm

You are doing everything completely fine just so you know. Don't worry about that, the sentences are what I was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Phew! Thanks, host Smile

So anyway, now we're almost two hours into the challenge, and I still have no idea whether people are around or not. No one's contacted me via anything, and I'm just kinda chugging away at my story. I've got all the sentences planned out, just so I don't get myself caught in anything, so it's just a matter of sitting here and toughing it out.

At the time of this post, I'm halfway done... Two more hours and I should be a-okay. I just hope I got on this before anyone from the other team (I doubt it though, considering the TONS of people online who are "hidden").
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Actually, I think Edward is online, which is good, since he's clearly on my tribe. I just hope he's working diligently on the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:20 pm

So Jacob was online too, I noticed, so that's good.

Just wish someone would try to contact me, lol.

Whatever. So I finished the challenge. Not sure if I did it first or not, but I'm glad it's over. Sitting here for four hours was Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1 860550 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Omg...Our tribe did so poorly. The fact that I was the only one to finish it in the possible time is one thing, but to have people not even do it? That's just irritating. Looks like we've got choices this time as long as no one decides to be an idiot and vote out the person who finished first (me).

Damn that sounded arrogant, lol. Good thing I'm nice to people when I talk to them Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1   Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice's Diary Room ~ Episode 1: Challenge 1
Page 1 of 1