ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Well hello tribe mates. I have something important to discuss. We will likely be needing a feeding schedule if you would like me to maintain an energy level to help with my success within our tribe.

I cannot survive on Tru Blood and hate the appalling taste of that garbage. Poor Bill and Jessica seem to think that will help them survive through this. But there is simply nothing better than the real taste and effects of human blood for a vampire.

I figure I will need to feed once every two days. Sam, Lafayette, Sookie, and Jason I hope you can understand. Technically it will only work out to you having to let me feed off of you once a week.... and I shall only take the little amount required to keep me strong and healthy.

Please post your thoughts and we can make a schedule.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:52 pm

You're not getting any of my blood, you sick freak. And you're certainly not getting my sister's. Ain't that right Sookie? We gotta stick together and stay away from these no good vamps.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Well listen here child... If you don't allow me to feed on you then our tribe will lose, forcing us to vote your useless ass out of here. A vampire at full strength is 100X stronger, quicker, and smarter than any human could ever imagine possible. So stop being so goddamn selfish and think of the tribe.

Bill will feed on Sookie... and you Jason will be mine. Whether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Sookie is off limits, Eric. What you do with Jason and Lafayette doesn't matter to me. Consenting adults and all.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:07 pm

I brought some O+ is anyone is thirsty.

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule Trub
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Stargazer
Stargazer
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 am

*karate chop*
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 am

Lafayette you gay fool. You just broke all those bottles of O+.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Stargazer
Stargazer
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:44 pm

nooooooooooo i didnt mean to do it

*pulls more true blood out of his bra*
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Well that's just impressive.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Oh great, Tru Blood tastes like pig snot and it looks like Hoyt's gone out of town or somethin'.
And with Sam, Eric and Vampire Bill all fighting over Sookie I guess
that means I'll just have to make due with sucking on Jason a little.

Could be a lot worse actually.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Nah ah. You ain't touchin me. You'll drink Tru Blood and you'll like it. Bill, Eric, control her?

*shudders*
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:04 am

I never said I ain't drinkin' the Tru Blood, just that it tastes bad. Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule 535556
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:59 am

I will drink Tru Blood if I must, as long as you guys let me have a real snack from time to time...

Deal?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:01 am

Guess there's always those humans that run with the Cullens. We could pick them off real easy, those weirdos in the body glitter can't stop us. I mean, Eric can fly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:40 pm

I have finished my story. So, except for Sookie, we should be in a good position.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:57 pm

I finished today as well, I think I forgot to mention.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Just finished up here as well.

*looks around worried about his sister*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Feeding Schedule
Page 1 of 1