ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight

Go down 
+3
Jessie
Pete
Doug
7 posters

Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes
I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight I_vote_lcap54%I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
No
I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight I_vote_lcap46%I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight Empty
PostSubject: I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight   I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Which is totally against my general personality, but we were at my brother's basketball game, and this asshole was sitting right in front of me talking shit on my brother the entire time. My parents were sitting next to me, which clearly contributed to my not doing anything...but damn I was pissed.

Even I was surprised at how mad I was getting.

This makes me wonder...because I've never actually been in a fight...how many people have been in a fight??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight   I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:22 pm

can I say yes and no. I've been in a physical fight but it never really amounted to much lol, just a few punches and then someone walked away (usually me cause I hate fighting)
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight   I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Hahaha, I'd say that's good enough to say yes Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight   I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Only with my brother, but they were all literal rolling-on-the-ground-throwing-punches fights.
Yeah, I'm bad ass xD
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight   I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:34 pm

lol alright I voted yes. This is definitely an interesting question
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight   I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:35 am

I could never fight. I have the lowest pain tolerance EVER. Seriously. I scream "OWWWW!" about 2 seconds before my brother, sister, dad, or cat smack me.

That, and the fact I'm a pacifist, made me vote no XD
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight   I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:07 am

That first sentence of that post was acutely troubling Jess, lol.

I haven't gotten into a real first throwing fight, just real minor physical altercations, and minor is MINOR. Voted "No." I've never really been in a situation where I felt inclined otherwise, but I am also not really a huge "violence is wrong" guy either. Things happen and need to be done, but I am generally anti-violence.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight   I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:44 am

I voted Yes on behalf of Mandie because she shanks bitches.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight   I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Deetster wrote:
That first sentence of that post was acutely troubling Jess, lol.

You should be used to it now. Half of what I say seems to trouble people, hahaha
Back to top Go down
LambChopz
Stargazer
Stargazer
LambChopz

Dog

PostSubject: Re: I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight   I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Well Doug, luckily for that other guy your parents were there because something bad could have happened to him.

Jess, I so do that too... say ouch or something similar before something even happens to me. Lol

I voted yes in the poll because only a few months ago, over the summer, I was playing hide and seek with a few friends in the dark at our friends house. And I was hiding in the linen closet which has folding doors, well my best friend who was looking for us opens the closet and smacks the air in the closet trying to find someone in the closet and totally hits me across the face so I smacked her back and I was laughing about it because she just did it to me; not doing it with cruel intentions nor was it that hard of a slap. She then goes to grab my hair and misses resulting in a half slap/scrath thing and then she went at my hair again succesfully grabbing it and pulls me out of the closet on the ground and kicked me and I got up and went after her hair which had extensions in it and while I was pulling I pulled almost all her extensions out. That was the extent of the fight... and her mother then called my mom asking for us to pay them back for the extensions and a stylist to put them in; my mom refused saying it was self-defense which caused yet another fued and we are no longer friends.

I usually am that girl that will fight with her bitchy words and try to defend myself that way; but it was the heat of the moment and after I was kicked I was heated and ready to kick some ass. I know I probably shouldn't have smacked her back in the 1st place because she hit me on accident, but I was joking and it wasn't like a full on slap. Oh well... I would love to hear more stories of the people that said yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight   I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

I almost jacked some bro in the face tonight
Page 1 of 1