ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites

Go down 
+3
Jessie
Pete
Doug
7 posters

Post-Renaissance Movies:
Fantasia 2000
Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_lcap0%Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dinosaur
Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_lcap0%Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Emperor's New Groove
Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_lcap50%Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_lcap13%Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Lilo & Stitch
Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_lcap25%Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Treasure Planet
 0% [ 0 ]
Brother Bear
 0% [ 0 ]
Home on the Range
 0% [ 0 ]
Chicken Little
 0% [ 0 ]
Meet the Robinsons
Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_lcap12%Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Bolt
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites Empty
PostSubject: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:36 am

Because I'm bored and I feel like making things.

This does not include movies attributed to Pixar Studios (that'll be its own thread). Also didn't include Princess and the Frog since it was just relesaed a couple weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:43 am

Oh, and my favorite is Emperor's New Groove. Making this I realized I actually haven't seen a lot of these. Just Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis, Lilo & Stitch, and Meet the Robinsons.

Looks like I've got stuff to add to the ol' Netflix, eh?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:33 am

The only ones I haven't seen are Brother Bear and Home On The Range.

I LOVE Dinosaur, Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Meet The Robinsons and Bolt.

My overall favorite would be between Dinosaur, Treasure Planet and Meet The Robinsons. I'm gonna go with Meet The Robinsons
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:52 pm

EEP! I can't pick between Lilo & Stitch and Treasure Planet :O
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Please please please...someone pick Dinosaur...and then go see The Land Before Time.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Hahahaha, Land Before Time DESTROYED Disney when it came out. Like...raped and pillaged it's entire body.

I'm actually surprised that Dinosaur has fans here. I'd never seen it, so I'm clearly being prejudiced, but I never had any desire to see that :\ And I'm glad that Treasure Planet gets some love. Again, haven't seen it, but I really want to like it Smile Will probably be one of the first ones from this list I try to see!

Last edited by Doug on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Dinosaur is basically changed from Land Before Time just enough that they can't be sued. But instead of other Dinosaurs it has monkeys and they don't call their adversary "sharp tooth"
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Clever Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites 581670
Back to top Go down
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:16 am

Doug, as soon as we get back, Treasure Planet movie night!
Because of course I'm 5 years old and own it :D
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:58 am

I was caught between Atlantis and Dinosaur but Atlantis won me over. Loved that movie.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:06 am

Jessie wrote:
Doug, as soon as we get back, Treasure Planet movie night!
Because of course I'm 5 years old and own it :D

OMG YESSS
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:26 pm

I actually really dislike all those movies, except for Lilo and Stitch (which I don't even like that much), and E.N.G. Llamas for the win!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:26 pm

PS, Fantasia 2000 is one of the worst movies I've seen in my life. Only beaten out by Adventureland and Fool's Gold.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Why would you go see Fool's Gold???????????? Adventureland I understand, I was tricked too.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 am

I'm making a thread for horrible movies. I'll comment on those two there.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:30 am

Emporer's New Groove... hands down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites   Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-"Disney Renaissance" Favorites
Page 1 of 1