ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland

Go down 
+4
Pete
LambChopz
RYAN!
Doug
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland Empty
PostSubject: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:04 pm

And I would be ashamed of myself if I didn't go.

I need to get my passport in gear, but more importantly, I need to figure out the best way to approach this situation.

halp?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Just be yourself! Smile Seriously. With all the recruits they end up casting, you would be the refreshing true fan of the game who knows it inside out. Also, since I'm Canadian, I can live vicariously through you.
Back to top Go down
LambChopz
Stargazer
Stargazer
LambChopz

Dog

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:30 am

I wish you the best of luck. I think you should do something that will make the casting crew remember you. Take your clothes off or something crazy!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:03 am

I wanna apply for the next season myself, now that I graduated college, why not lol
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:58 pm

GOOOOOOOOO DOUG!

And yes, be yourself! People tend to put up a front when there is a camera lens in their face. Don't do it! Act natural and that will be all you can ask for.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 pm

I live about 30 minutes from Cleveland... you know I'm going!!!
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:56 pm

!!! That's right !!!

Cory, we should plan to meet Smile

I need to make plans to get to the post office this week. Get a go ahead on that whole passport thing, lol
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Good luck!

I wish they were having a casting call in Boston...they haven't had one out here in awhile.

And if Survivor falls through there's always Cleveland's Next Top Model???
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:58 pm

yeah they really should have one in Boston, I'd be there in a heartbeat too
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Waiting today in line for over 4 hours... only the first 200 were guarenteed a taping. I was number 226 with two hours left of the casting call, so I doubt everyone made it that I saw still standing in line when I was done. But regardless, I did it and I'm happy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:38 pm

So you actually auditioned????

I didn't get to go because I started work todayyy... Sad

I'm so upset. Guess I'll have to start brainstorming for what to put on a tape :\
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Yes, I did audition!!! I looked for you, but I didn't see you. If you send in a tape, I think they need it this week, just a warning.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:50 pm

It's okay, I'll do it sometime before I die...

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW DID YOUR AUDITION GO???? (I shall live vicariously through you)
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:15 am

I thought it went well. Basically the just had 2 cameras set up and you talk. You have 3 minutes, but most people took less then that, including myself. They said once you feel yourself getting boring to stop, because then they will just fastforward right by you, lol. If I make it, they contact me in a couple of months. And if I do make it to the next right, apparently I am not allowed to tell anybody, lol.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:23 am

We're totally gonna notice when you disappear, lol. Don't worry though, I won't spoil it Smile
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:31 am

Yeah, thats what everyone keeps saying to me too... I may not be able to say anything, but everyone will know where I am when I suddenly disappear for a couple of months, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Just watch. Cory is going to be like, murdered, and we'll all just be like "WOOT! HE'S DISAPPEARED FOR SURVIVAH!!!"

And we may never know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Cory

Cat

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Oh, well that's depressing lol.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm

It most definitely was. I apologize There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland 871743 It didn't seem so depressing as I was typing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland   There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland Empty

Back to top Go down

There's a casting call for Survivor in Cleveland
Page 1 of 1