ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now Playing (for real) 101

Go down 
+14
Staciekins
derB
Virtuanno
Super Mallory
Thian
Doggerz
Kenya
Pete
Jess
Debani
Doug
Amanda Leigh
Jordan
MoMo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:44 am

P.T. = Silent Hills.  

Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:25 pm

Henry wrote:
P.T. = Silent Hills.  

Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

Crying or Very sad

I cannot wait, I literally went crazy when I saw that lol.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Wink Pete (for your last post)

I wish I was far less excited about Arkham Knight coming out next June.  I'm so excited, I am being an even bigger geek than usual and that's a LONG way away.

Wish I was more excited about FFXV, but I am one of those losers who likes my Final Fantasy games more old-schoolie so I am not excited about the action slant.  I dislike how now about 50% of all releases are the same types of action games, ugh.  But it's sort of fun to be the fossil that won't change with the times, too.  Allows you to bitch about things not going your way LOL.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:04 pm

I cannot wait for Arkham Knight, was very disappointed when the release date was announced but still super excited. I love that series

I agree on FFXV. I haven't played many FF games ever (FF1, FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, FFXII & FFXIII) and beaten even less lol I just haven't let myself truly get excited for this game. It has been in development for far too long. I cannot wait for KH3 though, that is one of my most anticipated games ever.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:59 pm

I know right!?  And we getta use the Batmobile, and hopefully they'll showcase the villains other than The Joker (though, he is the best). 

FFXV is going the direction of an ACTION-RPG, like Kingdom Hearts.  I played Kingdom Hearts, the original for PS2, and I liked it cause the Disney slant was new and exciting.  I didn't love the gameplay that much, so chances are, I won't love the game play off FFXV either.  I wish they'd go back to old school.  Don't know how likely that is, but that's why I say I wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Playing (for real) 101
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8