ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now Playing (for real) 101

Go down 
+14
Staciekins
derB
Virtuanno
Super Mallory
Thian
Doggerz
Kenya
Pete
Jess
Debani
Doug
Amanda Leigh
Jordan
MoMo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:21 am

Well, I'm not playing anything at this exact moment in time, because I have to get ready for work, but here's what I did this past week:

Uncharted 3 (PS3) - Beat it. I got it on Black Friday, but waited awhile to start, because 1) I still had to beat Uncharted 2, and 2) I didn't want to fly through the series. I started it maybe two weeks ago; I had to stop, because it's not very long, and I knew I'd finish if I didn't turn the Playstation off. So this past week I sat down and finished it. Two sittings. Crazy game. Crazy good.

Stacking (PSN) - Beat it. Completed it. Love this game. Beautiful design, brilliant concept, great humor, fantastic execution. Not very long, but filled with stuff to do.

The Lost Hobo King (PSN) - Stacking DLC. Beat it. Completed it.

Shatter (PSN) - Pretty much an intense version of 'Brick Break' with bosses. Played through the Story Mode (10 worlds, 7 levels each). Haven't really messed around with Bonus Mode and Boss Rush mode.

Sonic Colors (Wii) - Started. Played through four of the worlds. This game is crazy. Half the time I have no idea what I'm doing and then I'm done with the level. But in a good way.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - My friend just got a Wii and is catching up on all the good stuff, so we played a bunch of SSBB this past week. It's fun watching her unlock all the characters and levels and stuff. So nostalgic.

Mario Kart 7 (3DS) - Started playing this. Played through the first two MK7 50cc cups and the first retro 50cc cup. Unlocked a couple kart items. Nothing serious.

Okabu (PSN) - Started and played through the first world and one level of the second world. Very cool game, but frame-rate issues prevent me from playing it as much as I'd really like to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:28 am

PS - Not being in school anymore has been a video game blessing. I bought a PS3 sometime this past Nov/Dec, and I've already played through something like seven games. Here's my quickly growing collection (feel free to make recommendations; note: I'm terrible at FPS shooters, so I probably won't do much with those nods):

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty (PSN)
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Final Fantasy XIII
God of War Collection
Brutal Legend
Costume Quest (PSN)
Stacking (PSN)
Shatter (PSN)
Okabu (PSN)
Little Big Planet (borrowing until purchase)

Plans are already in the works to get:

Rayman Origins
Sonic Generations
The Orange Box
Portal 2
Castlevania: Lord of Shadows
Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Little Big Planet 2
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Ive' been playing Assassins creed Revelations for two days straight almost. I have even neglected Farmtown.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Definately thought this was now playing the music version.. oopsies. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Currently in the middle of too many things:

Xenoblade (Wii) - Big game, so it's a bit intimidating, but I'm enjoying it so far. Problem is that they like to continue adding things to the battle system, and I'm not a fan of the constant updates (I've been playing for seven hours, and they just added something).

Brutal Legend (PS3) - So hard to really get into... I dunno what the problem is.

Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL (PS3) - Finally got my hands on it. I was really hoping that it'd be perfectly fine-tuned given the time they had after the 3DS version was released, but there are still problems. I almost wish they'd spent all of their time converting and fine-tuning and no time adding content (although I do love the new content).

Scarygirl (PSN) - Cute little platformer on Playstation Network. Pick it up every once in awhile.

Linger In Shadows (PSN) - Weird "interactive art" game. Interested to see how I'm going to get the trophies I don't have, because I don't even really know how I got the trophies I have from the first go around...

Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights (3DS) - Already getting a bit repetitive, which is a bit scary since that was the criticism I heard from most reviews. I was hoping that I would feel it until later in the game, but oh well. I play it every once in awhile, so repetitive is okay.

nintendogs + cats (3DS) - I found this new and on sale for barely anything, so I picked it up, and I've thoroughly embarrassed myself by enjoying it as much as I do.

Pokemon Black Version (DS) - I've already played White Version, but in anticipation for Black Version 2 and White Version 2, I've decided to get Black and play through the game again.

Pushmo (3DSWare) - Been chipping away at this every once in awhile.

I think that's it... been playing too much at once, so not finishing a lot.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:42 pm

I thought for a moment that it read Skullgirls and not Scarygirl. One of my friends from college helped with the design aspect of Skullgirls, which is really cool.

Anyways, of the games you mentioned the only one I've played is Pokemon Black, which I do like but haven't beat. I had pre-ordered it when it came out and it is the first Pokemon game I have ever done that for, and to be honest the last. I like them but not that much lol

I've been playing American McGee's Alice when I have the time, which is not that much so I am not that far into it yet. Have also been playing Resident Evil 5, I've pre-ordered RE6 which I cannot wait for so gotta beat RE5 but have til October so no rush.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 am

I have started going back into my game collection and gonna try and beat some games that I have started but never beat. Have way too many lmao

In the past month I have beat God of War 2, GoW Chains of Olympus and GoW 3 and am looking forward to the new one out next month, already pre-ordered it.

I am unsure what game I wanna play next though, some of the games I have that I need to beat include:

Dishonored
Assassin's Creed 3
Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Tomb Raider Trilogy
Prince of Persia Trilogy
Resident Evil 6 (and the other 5 games lol)
Bioshock (and the sequel)
SSX
Sonic Generations
American McGee's Alice (and the sequel)
The Darkness
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record
Dead Island
LA Noire
Final Fantasy 13

There are a few others but those are the main ones I wanna play. Was thinking of playing Dishonored but might do Bioshock. Sad thing is I have started every single game at one point or another. Some I have owned for years, like Bioshock and The Darkness, got them both in 2008 or early 2009.

I have decided to be very selective from now on with getting new games. The new God of War and The Last of Us are the only two games coming out this year that I really want to get immediately. All other games I'm gonna wait on until I beat some of these games and these are just the PS3 games I haven't beat, never mind PS1, DS, 3DS, PSP, Wii or PS2 games which I have a ton of as well.

Any suggestions of which game I should beat first?
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Just get to 'em when you do, Pete. I dun have any advice, exactly.
I, two years late, was told to get Heavy Rain and so I've beaten it a couple of times now and I love the shit outta that game. Other than that, I'm playing some old PS1 RPG's, and yaknow, still playing Gran Turismo 5, and Journey, and Virtua Fighter 5.... I kinda play a lot of stuff.
But anyone (apparently I WAS the last person on earth who hasn't) who has not played Heavy Rain, that's an awesome experience. Right up my alley too.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Heavy Rain is one of the games I have actually beat and I completely agree it is an amazing game and I'd like to play it again eventually but I do wanna beat some of the ones I haven't yet.

I am also playing the original Silent Hill right now as I wanna finish that series finally. Have played all of them and really love the creepy aspect of them.

I am thinking of playing Jak and Daxter first, then play another game before playing Jak 2. Like I said I haven't decided yet but am devoting time into Silent Hill now so once I beat that then I'll work on other games lol
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:35 am

Woo, I've played Jak & Daxter, the 1st one. That was fun! Haven't played it since yaknow like I dunno 2002 or whatever when it came out, but a good game!

And Silent Hill, yes. DO play it. The first one lacked in effects, but, it still had the best overall storyline and genuinely is freaky, despite its DATED graphics. I'd say more but yaknow, I dont wanna ruin things for people. But yeah!

And Final Fantasy XIII is a good game. Not great. Considering we're talking about Final Fantasy. There's some GREAT-ass FF's. Thirteen, isn't one of them, but it is still enjoyable and good. And Lightning is an awesome main character. She is cool, but by the end, I found a lot of her companions to be annoying. Fang's the shit, though too. But that one'll take you some time, obviously, to beat.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:25 am

I had almost beat the original Jak and Daxter on the PS2 probably around 2002 but stopped playing it near the end. Recently got the HD collection for the PS3 and have already tried it, got to play it in 3D which was pretty cool, that game is a lot of fun

I had thought I had played more of the first Silent Hill at one point but as I am playing it I do not remember any of it so I am wondering if it was #2 that I had played lol. I'll find out as I go but that is definitely one I am playing right now, needed to be scared a little lol

I have played a good five hours I think of FF13 and while I enjoyed it for the most part I definitely agree it doesn't stand up as one of the greatest FF games ever. Though that being said FF7 + FF8 are two games I have started but never beat, am working on those as well lmao

The list of games just keeps growing but the ones I beat seem to be getting smaller, gotta change that.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:06 pm

well I beat the first Silent Hill yesterday, had nothing else to do so finally finished it. Absolutely awesome game lol. Getting ready to install Silent Hill 2 (got the PC version of 2, 3 and 4). Wanna get the HD collection eventually but am just gonna stick with the PC version for now. I am also playing Origins on my PSP but the battery isn't working right (won't charge) so I don't know if I can keep playing that one.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Glad you enjoyed SH. Yeah the whole stuff where you're slowly being shown about the White Claudia, and what happened with Lisa, and Sybil and everything. I dunno. I haven't played that game in YEARS but still left an impression.

SH2......people say the storyline isn't as good. It isn't as coherent, as the original. It is a little more random, but SH2 is an excellent game too. And people agree it's friggin' scary/disturbing in many parts.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Looking forward to playing it all the way through. I have played all Silent Hills games before except Shattered Memories or Book of Memories though it has only been the intros of each game I have played. I think it was SH2 and SH4 that I have played the most of actually. Loved both of them and cannot wait to play them all the way through and then play SH3.

The first one is definitely creepy though, I had to keep taking short breaks because of it. I loved it lol
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:56 am

I'm playing the last Assasins Creed game. Very slowly at that, I might add.

Hopefully in a few days I will be playing the new Tomb Raider game. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:19 am

Haven't been playing a lot of anything, lately. Need to get on that. Assassin's Creed, the first one is the only one I played. Liked it, but Im very old school and there are very few games that come out "nowadays" that I even like.
Tomb Raider reboot I've seen played and looks good but again, its too "modern". Somewhere in the past, I don't know how many years, the video game industry changed, everyone seemed to agree what they liked......and it's a bunch of stuff I don't like. And I'm just that much of an individualist not to go along with trends I guess. Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 648382 But I like that about me.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:22 am

I have played a lot of the assasin creed games. I think there is only one i havent played now and i own it so someday ill get to it. But the one i liked the most was Revelations. AWESOME, i could play that for hours and hours and hours with no help from Boyd. This newest one is a bit like that but im sort of bored i havent gotten far, i need to just get onto the main story. Running around climbing trees and stabbing fools can only entertain me so much. lol

The new tomb raider,....the first one is one of my favorite ever so, of course i want to see if it can live up to my expectations. It better be bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:43 am

I got Assassin's Creed 3, started playing it and then stopped. It was good, I just got way too many games to play (and it isn't like I've stopped getting new games lol)

In the last few months I have beat God of War Ascension and Bioshock Infinite. Bioshock is AMAZING, so amazing that I haven't picked up another game yet since beating it lol. I am debating between AC3, Dishonored or Silent Hill 2, all games I have started but haven't finished. I like all 3 as well I just have a hard time sticking with one game for an extended period of time
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:47 pm

bioshock...I have heard good things about this game. Which system is it available on?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:56 pm

it is for PS3 and XBox 360. I have it for the PS3, it is one of the best games I have played ever. Totally did not see the ending coming even when I was at the final boss battle. It is excellent. Wish I hadn't finished it honestly lol
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:42 pm

I'm going to look into getting that game. I bet Boyd and I would both like it.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:30 pm

Was wondering what everyone is thinking about the new consoles that are coming out this fall: The XBox One or the PS4?

I personally feel that the XBox One is a joke, I cannot believe that Microsoft would put so many restrictions on the system and games like they have. I haven't been able to find any redeemable qualities about the system. Though I have never really been an XBox fan and have never owned one I have debated in the past of getting an XBox 360 but haven't, might still someday but XBox One is an absolute no from me.

The PS4, I have already pre-ordered and can't wait for, is the one I feel that has thought about the customers when putting it together and deciding on how to go about certain things (like used games, online requirements). I am trying to figure out which games other than AC4 and Watch Dogs that I would like to get for the PS4.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 am

Final Fantasy XV, obvi! 

Also, I saw you're playing The Last of Us.  Looks sweet, so convince me it's worth the $60 hahaha
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:29 am

I'd pick PS4, but I've heard it's not compatible with any PS2, or PS3 games which hacks me off.  Sony just trying to make money -.-  but, I suppose, what're you gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:33 am

Final Fantasy XV is a definite must although I might not get it immediately. I still have not beat FF7 or FF13 which I am in the middle of both of them. Gotta start playing them, if I beat at least one of them before the PS4 comes out then I will get it.

The Last of Us is absolutely amazing. I like it more than Bioshock Infinite which was also amazing. I had bought the Survival Edition of The Last of Us for $80 and it was definitely worth more than that, so $60 is an excellent price in my opinion. I do think that The Last of Us could become my favorite game for the PS3 even over the Uncharted series which have been my favorites for years now

That is one thing I am disappointed about with the PS4. I wanna be able to trade both the PS2 and PS3 and put that towards the price of the PS4 but that is not an option as I am not willing to get rid of any of my games. Therefore that is more money I gotta come up with to put towards my PS4 but hopefully someday Sony will smarten up on that. I also gotta get my self a bigger Entertainment stand or I am not going to be able to fit the PS4 there, as it is I can barely fit what I have there.

I currently have Kingdom Hearts HD Remix and Assassin's Creed 4 pre-ordered, both for PS3, am gonna change AC4 to PS4 today as well as put in a pre-order for Watch Dogs. Might do one more game but am not entirely sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Playing (for real) 101   Now Playing (for real) 101 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Playing (for real) 101
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next