ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor: Cambodia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 7:35 am

based on editing there are 2 people who I think have a good shot at winning.

we shall see. Wanted to post this to reference it later on and see if I am right. 

Mandie, miss chatting with you, hope you are doing well and that we can catch up some time.

Thanks Henry for the response. I promise to try and get on here more now. Not sure I'll restart my games but we can chat on here.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 3:48 pm

Definitely happy the way things went down this last episode.  Woo, as I've been very open about, I didn't feel deserved a 2nd chance as it was.  I'd like to see Kass and Spencer work together, because I like them both a lot.  Also want to go on record saying again, especially after hearing Woo's extended interview, he's a cool guy.  He's a guy I'd want to be friends with, I find him interesting and even not ALL that bad of a Survivor player.  I just.....didn't really respect his game in Cagayan.  Liked his game more in Cambodia.  But ultimately still feel he's one of the ones who didn't actually deserve a 2nd chance.  

No predictions yet on who would win, but I don't mind Pete's.  I mean I can't say that's 100% who I'd pick, but I'm also not sure who I would, in stead.  Kimmi is lucky as hell she made the merge---there's really no other way to put it.  Lucky to get on this season period, and lucky she made the merge.  Can't see Kimmi winning, but I'm thinking she'll at least sail through the next 3-4 tribals.  Unfortunately, I think so will Abi-Maria.  Abi's not quite as awful as she was in Philippines, but....that's not saying a whole lot, either.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:18 pm

Sad to see Woo go... he's played so much better this season than in his last and I don't really see him leaving as his fault. I wish Savage had left because he was the true idioit there.

I'm liking Jeremy... I feel bad for Stephen though. Like, it makes no sense for his alliance to do what he wants and get rid of Joe, but I get why Stephen wants it and it's not like he is dumb, but the dynamics don't work for what he wants. I kinda expected him to see it a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 8:47 pm

I agree with you Henry, I do like Woo but don't really care for the way he played the game last time and didn't feel he deserved to come back this time. Not gonna miss him but didn't really care either way what happened.

Kimmi is one of my favorites this season, as I actually did like her in Australia though not as much as probably half the cast from that season (but that is my all time favorite season so...). I've rewatched that season and end up liking her more and more as I get older. I think she is playing smarter than it seems, the way she flipped the vote on Monica proves she has pull over Jeremy and Stephen so we shall see what happens with her. Glad she made the merge this time!

Stephen is so awkward lol. I like him though but would be shocked if he lasted too much longer based on the editing. Too many negatives from other castaways about him. We'll see though cause I feel the same way about Abi-Maria and don't see her going for a few episodes still.

Sad about Terry. I hated him his first season but was actually starting to like him this time. Glad things turned out okay for his son.

I really dislike Savage. I didn't like him in Pearl Islands and I do not like him here. While Terry became someone to root for Savage became even more annoying this time around. I would be really disappointed if he made it far based on how stupid he has been so far. 

Kass needs to just go. Yes I am happy she made the smart move and not the vengeful move cause it kept Spencer in the game but she is just way too bitter. Maybe she will surprise me but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:30 pm

Australian Outback is my favorite season too and might be why I'm a little lenient on Kimmi as well.  I mean really, to me, there's nothing particularly great about her, but I'm glad to see she's managed to make the merge.  She's a lucky duck so hopefully her mouth won't be her undoing this time.

Terry I never did like and I'm fairly sure I never will.  He's not a terrible guy, but just not a guy I'm ever going to be a fan of.  Am very happy to hear his son's good with his heart, though. 

Savage is so sanctimonious, I can barely stand it.  No wonder he's one of Probst's friends--makes PERFECT sense to me.  In the Pearl Islands, we were all more immature Survivor viewers and it was easier to have sympathy for Savage.  This time, not at all.  I wish he'd leave very soon.  

And Kass, I love Kass or more I WANT to love Kass.  I believe Pete is absolutely right that maybe she'll surprise us, but it's doubtful.  I think eventually she's going to do something chaotic because it's in her nature and she just can't help it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:12 pm

I just watched the immunity challenge , im still in the middle of the ep, but AWESOME SAUCE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:48 pm

That was a great episode. I love that people are really trying to play the game. I had no idea really who would be leaving out of the three tonight in the tc, i personally didn't care who went home out of those three, I was just enjoying the ep. The IC was so awesome. I found myself rooting for Golden Boy and he WON!. What What!!!

That guy, steven, stephen, fishback, fishbeck, what's his name? whatever it is,.... Ugh. He is starting to annoy me more than Abi. Probably the editing.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:53 pm

I'm very crushed.  Not surprised, but very disappointed one of my favorites is gone.  I've been spoiled so far that except for Peih-Gee, no one I "REALLY LIKED" went home.  The writing was on the wall though, this episode and I wasn't surprised who went home.  

Kass should've kept her head down last vote....but that would've been at the expense of Spencer, who I like even more than Kass.  It would've been nice for her to work with Tasha, but clearly Tasha wasn't going to be down for that.  I just loathe the smugness of Savage, I'm so happy Ciera voted for him just as an F-you, because he deserves it.  

A lot of these people are just trying to wait it out, and in this season I think you need to play to win just like Ciera said.  Very sad to see Kassandra go....love her still. Honestly I figured she'd be the first one gone, so she did better than that at least.  But I suppose, if she was just going to be tossed around vote to vote anyway, at least she's gone and can relax?  She's LOVING being the first person and jury, and I've got to say in some ways I envy that position too.  I mean you're out, but now you get to chill and relax and watch these fuckers squirm who voted you out.  I wanted to like Tasha, but Kass is gone because Tasha, unlike Kass, couldn't let go of the past.  Varner said it, even Woo hinted at it a bit.  Tasha ISNT the same person from Cagayan.  She's got a very dark, mean side to her.  Love Kass a ton!  Her interviews as always are terrific.

Shame she isn't the last lawyer left...Savage is so horrible, ugh.  Anyway Kass, you're awesome and I think people who don't like you either won't or can't look below the surface and tend to take things at face value.  She's a great broad, people!  I hope she flips off Tasha or whoever else when shes on the jury.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:39 pm

One final thought, just feels it needs to be said: Kass leaving benefited very few people.  It didn't even help Tasha, Kass didn't want Tasha gone.  It would've helped Andrew Savage to get rid of her, before the merge..but it's post-merge.  So it was a throw away, everyone's scared so they'll just follow the crowd, kind of vote. 

Still a good season. I hope Kass gives hell to whoever is in the final TC, but she's really not bitter except toward LaTasha.  A shame too, cause I thinK Kass could be a real bitchy juror, but I don't think that is likely to happen.

Rob Cesternino interviewed Trish from Cagayan...wow. Amazing insight on how Kass really is a sweet lady, Woo is exactly what you think of him, Spencer means really well but just doesn't have those interpersonal relationships and Tasha hides behind her faith and really is a troublemaker and does have a mean streak in her 
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:19 pm

Don't care if I am talking to myself but I'd love someone else's take!

SUCK IT SAVAGE.  Did y'all see the way he flipped off the immunity challenge when he lost?  Such a ego-maniacal baby who pouts and whines the second something doesn't go his way.  Killer play with the idol, Kelley Wentworth, those are always great but when the person who actually goes home is such a bastard------doesn't get much sweeter than that!

Definitely takes the sting out of Kass going home last week.  Woooo!  Good season, people!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:05 pm

I'm two weeks behind due to work but I know about both Kass and Savage going. Honestly happy about Savage. I hated him in Pearl Islands and liked him even less this season. Hopefully he never comes back again cause he is annoying.

Hopefully I find time to catch up this week but due to working overnights now it is proving to be difficult to watch any tv really.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:05 pm

Don't care if Im in the minority, I was bummed to see Savage go ONLY Because I wanted Dumb butt Jeremy to vote out FISHBACK FISHBECK WHATEVEER THE HECK his name is. Total douche bag lame ass whiney butt. My impression of him : wha wha Joe this Joe That wha wha I can't play the game I want cause wha wha Joe this and that. 

Panzy
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:10 pm

On another note, Good on my girl Wentworth, had she not used it, she'd be gone. That was awesome on her part.

The other side should have split the vote and Sierra or whatever her name is would be gone instead of Savage. That was dumb on their part. I woulda split that vote. Cover all your bases, every time.

Last edited by Amanda Leigh on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:11 pm

and sorry if I hurt anyones feelings but Kimmi is lame too imo
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:38 am

I still like Kelly Wiglesworth, she's a terrific gal all around.  She got next to NO air-time which was dissapointing, but I've listened to all her exit interviews, Ponderosa, etc. and she's the same savvy but relaxed gal from before.  I really like her and she, unlike Woo, is a bit of a hippie...but she KNOWS the game.  That's the difference.  Woo doesn't nor do I think will EVER understand the game, Kelly gets it. She gets all of it.  I knew there was no way she would've been allowed to make it to the end, but just wish they would've shown a little more of her than they did.

She was almost pulled from the game, she had an awful infection in her foot they didn't show!  Also she was more apart of strategy than shown.  Listening to EVERYONE'S interviews this season, again, just reminds me how much what we see is.....what they want us to see.  I mean I've known that, but this season it's just really been driven home for me.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Not a lot to say, considering a lot went down.  Not at all surprised Ciera went home, but not sending Joe home.....it's like..ok, but remember Mike Holloway won last season because they didn't get rid of him when they could.

I HOPE Joe doesn't win.  Nothing against him really, but that 'golden boy' persona just clashes against my underdog freaks and geeks personality so NO.  I desperately hope Joe doesn't win. 

Kelley is lookin' good.....LaTasha might be, too, actually.  We will see.

Hope everyone reading this (unless I hate you) had a great Thanksgiving!  I did! 

Final thought.....Ciera and Stephen both were PLAYING that game.  Disappointing to see those hard players go home, but y'know that's never new news in a game where people vote one another off.  Playing too obviously, is a strategy that makes getting to the end, extremely, nearly-impossibly difficult.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:59 pm

This is a excellent season, one of the best I'm thinking.  

Didn't see that one coming, and it really frees everyone up more as to what they want to do with this final 6, with Abi gone. Abi wasn't as annoying as she was first time around.  She's still a lot to take, no denying that, but she's entertaining......when you don't wanna just throttle her to death. Listened to her podcast interviews and all. She's pretty much what you see is what you get.  She's loyal....ish.....and she's extremely volatile so at the end of the day, there's just no way you can work with her long term. Denise thought so in Phillippines, and here again in Cambodia, she can't quite make the final group. 

Gonna assume it's a F3, as there are six players left.  I'm thinking the winner would be Jeremy or Spencer.  Think they'll wanna rid themselves of Kelley, and Tash might not have the votes?  Keith SHOULDN'T win, and Kimmi....I don't mind Kimmi winning, actually.  She's played a smart, safe game. Though that is seemingly villified anymore, I don't see it as a problem.  Be that as it may, the chances of Kimmi winning are HIGHLY unlikely just because with Abi gone, I don't think there's a combination of remaining players she could sit next to, and still win.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:10 am

I gotta sit down and watch the rest of this season. I've basically missed most episodes from when Woo was voted out and on. I did see the episode that Kelly Wiglesworth was voted out. Already know what happened though as I did follow along. Interesting season. Hopefully I can watch next season when it airs and not miss it due to work
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:51 pm

Definitely, you've always got good insights Pete, not to mention you called the winner early.  

Which kind of leads into my thoughts on Survivor: Cambodia now that it's all said and done with. With all of the cast that I liked (seriously there was only about 3 or so out of 20) that I didn't like, and the blindsides and everything, it was a good season.  That night that Kimmi went home, and then when Keith went home.....I was like, oh, no, this is just gonna be Jeremy Express.  I'm not quite sure why I got that feeling, meaning Keith and Kimmi leaving didn't necessarily point to Jeremy's win, I just got that feeling that yep, he's just gonna run the bitch, and he did.  Seemed like he was getting a winner's edit, and sure enough, that's what came about.   

I would've loved to see Kelley Wentworth in the final because I think she might've seriously given Jeremy a run for his money.  I think he would've won anyway, but I think the vote might've been something like 6-4 or something rather than just 10-0.  Still like Spencer and Tasha and Kass, even though especially with Tasha there's plenty to dislike, but I still like those Luzon rejects.  Again I'm always for the freaks, outcasts and geeks (though Tasha doesn't entirely fit any of these, still don't quite know why I find her compelling on some level) so y'know it just happens.  

Jeremy did everything right, I liked Jeremy PLENTY in San Juan Del Sur which I still feel is a woefully underrated season---that season was good, people.  Glad he won, can't detract from him.  Didn't make for the most exciting finish, it was a bit anticlimactic if anything, but good for Jeremy.  

Dunno what the future holds for being on this site, but I felt I needed to say what I thought about this season.  Leaving casting up to the public, if this season is ANY indication, is a good damn idea. However I hope this doesn't mean we're back to all returnee-seasons and with the exception of Kaoh Rong, that'll be the case.  I believe the returnee seasons need to be mixed in with all-new player seasons for everything to go best.  

Really liked how they showcased the location this season with going to the Angkor Wat temples and really liked seeing stupid Probst do the local-history challenge again!  This is why Survivor needs to go to more locations, more often.  Revisiting the same old ones again and again its like....mreehh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Cambodia   Survivor: Cambodia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Cambodia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2