ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor: Worlds Apart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Like Amanda said, am finding it hard to find people to want to root for. There has been a lot of chatter about how amazing and wonderful this cast is.. we are now 3 votes past the merge and am struggling to see it. Mike's edit is one where they are either setting him up as the winner (which would be retty lame), or for a big fall, but wow, he really is not all that great, and has made his share of mistakes, but these are offset because then they cut to Dan or Rodney and do something even more doucheir or knucklehead like.

Carolyn and Tyler are pretty much INV, and when they do talk it is strategy, no personality what so ever. Sierra, will she ever do anything or just follow Mike all the way? Will is a non factor, Jenn's wanting to quit - and has shown some questionable qualities, even before this last, where she has gone on about wanting to quit... Joe fought hard, but again we didn't get a lot in the way of confessionals from him through the season before tonight, but he was definitely workng it, so kudos, but is out now, so... which pretty much leaves Shirin, and she reallyt has been getting some stick from the other players that they don't like her, but she is playing at least.

All in all, yeah, not much to really be raving about. They have their moments but...

In terms of game play, for a 3 tribe season it has been pretty predictable so far,, with only Kelly out on the back of the HII play at the merge that has gone apart from the no collar, Hali & Joe. 

Am still waiting for this mystery twist to show up tha Probst was going on about pre-season. At this point the only thing I can think of it must be at an auction? Only thing that comes close to explaining why it hasnt appeared yet.

Plenty of time to salvage it, but am left wanting so much more than what we have seen so far.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:02 am

Green Monster wrote:
Mike's edit is one where they are either setting him up as the winner (which would be retty lame), or for a big fall, but wow, he really is not all that great, and has made his share of mistakes, but these are offset because then they cut to Dan or Rodney and do something even more doucheir or knucklehead like.

Funny cause, that's exactly what my nickname for Mike is, Douche. I walked out of my mom's room the other day when she was watching Survivor on the DVR and said "Gosh, he is a total douche" in reference to Mike. lol Funny

Quote :
which pretty much leaves Shirin, and she reallyt has been getting some stick from the other players that they don't like her, but she is playing at least.

You have a point, she is playing and I appreciate that out of a player. 

Quote :
Am still waiting for this mystery twist to show up tha Probst was going on about pre-season. At this point the only thing I can think of it must be at an auction? Only thing that comes close to explaining why it hasnt appeared yet.

Twist - Joe comes back? lol One can hope right? .....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:28 am

Hey GM.....I guess, because I dunno if I'm allowed to disclose in a public forum your real name, and Mandie!   So glad to hear from you guys on Survivor-info.

Unfortunately I think this season might be all but screwed, unless things turn around quickly next week. But I agree with what GM said almost entirely.  It's another Probst-fest which turns out to sucking fucking ass, a lot of talk and nothing cool to show for it.  He didn't like San Juan Del Sur, and I found it to be the best season in a while. So I think if dumbass Probst is quiet on how the season is, I better tune it; it'll be a goodie.

P.S. - Niki, you better look at my Emo-tastic Signature!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Mike is super annoying but I always find myself pulling for the underdog on Survivor, which it appears he currently is with Joe and Jen gone. I could see a scenario where Mike eventually burns his idol to possibly oust Rodney(which would be a mistake imo) unless of course he is a smart player and sees Rodney for the potential goat he is. Great players dont make emotional decisions, so Im very curious to see who he targets with his idol. I think when the time comes to burn his idol that he will be smart enough to oust someone that could really shake things up. Figure out who the glue is and oust that person. Of course, if he doesnt win immunity and they split votes on him and Shirin it could be a moot point with Shirin going home. Who knows, maybe Dan hops on board and could use his double vote to shield from the split vote. Soo many possibilities

Major missed opportunity last night to blindside Carolyn and that hidden idol. I can easily see her and Tyler making FTC now with all the drama going on around them from the old blue collars. They could just slide right on by.

Dan is also annoying but positioned well I think. Wouldnt be surprised to see him at FTC

Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:59 pm

Agreed with GM & Amanda, now I agree with Kyle completely. 

Mike is annoying, but isn't as bad as heartless bitch Carolyn, idiotic Rodney, indifferent Tyler (who, incidentally is going to walk away with the money in this group of morons if they don't watch him), pointless Sierra, and the truly reprehensible piece of shit that is Will.  Dan is a horrible person too, but throughout the season I've been slightly split on him.  Much like Richard Hatch, minus the intellect, Dan is a horrible person, but fairly entertaining to watch play Survivor.  I hope he uses that extra vote to really shake things up. 

Shirin isn't too spectacular, I preferred Jenn but she's gone now.  Still Shirin is an underdog and I ALWAYS like those and in this group of maybe the most unlikeable group of final 8 ever (even Fiji had Yau-Man to root for) I hope Shirin gets to the end?  This is a lose-lose scenario far as I can see.  Can't see anyone who isn't hateable, win.  Mike or Dan might.....which I guess isn't as bad as some other options.  Tyler isn't awful, but it annoys me tremendously how from the start no one has seen him as a threat.  So to see him win would be a yawnfest.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:40 pm

I am growing to hate this fucking season!!  Mad I liked Jenn and Shirin is sort of shitty but I cannot believe the way Will and Dan have been treating her. Shirin is weird but they are stone cold assholes.  I guess I have to like Mike now?  I totally get what what you are saying Henry about Tyler walking his way to the money but he is one of the few people I don't completely hate who are left. Henry you summed up all of the people left very well. The 3 girls left all suck I am so pissed about that because yet again there are cool women but they get voted off and the shitty ones go further. 
If Rod, Dan or Will win this whole season of Survivor officially sucks. If another person does, it still was not very good but it wont make me want to throw my tv out the window as bad
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Mike the douche, Will the asshole, and Rodney the loud mouth, Dan the dumbass .....I feel sorry for Shirin but I still find her annoying. I was glad Mike won immunity just so that it messed up Rodney's plans. Jen at times made me laugh but her heart wasn't in the game. Sierra or however you spell her name, ..... I often forget she is even in the game. Maybe it's how they edit her but she is a total snoozefest. Tyler, I have mixed feelings on at the moment, in the beginning I thought he might be like-able but then I realized I didn't like him when he ran and told someone about the idol clue that Joe shared with him. If someone were to tell me something, I'd keep it to myself until there was a true need to divulge such info to someone. However, now there are no like-able people, well, who is there to root for? I find myself sometimes rooting for Mike the douche, like in wednesdays IC but, it's hard for me to like him, as I said, he is a DOUCHE. It was he who thought Will was lying about what he got at camp, (rations of food for himself). DOUCHE. That's the most recent example of Mike being a douche. 
and Mamma C? Give me a break, what has she done to deserve such a name.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Brilliant move flashing the idol at FTC! I felt it was obvious he wouldnt play it on Shirin but they took the bait anyways by throwing votes at Dan. Really looking forward to the fallout back at camp.

My early guess, if Im doing the numbers right, is Sierra could be the big swing vote next episode if she were to go along with Mike and Dan's double vote.

Hell, if Rodney has half a brain he would realize its time to jump back on board with old blues just to play the middle for a few rounds and chip away at both sides. Rodney could walk right to the FTC IF he plays this right.

Carolyn's idol never being flushed may come up huge this week also.

Looking forwards to next weeks ep
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Agree with Amanda's comments and assessment completely.

Also, agree with Kyle that it was a great move by Mike to flash the HII. But it wasnt just that he flashed it, it was that he threatened to write a random name down - I wrote on the AuStranded forum that this was precisely the right way to play this, and it was what Malcolm, Eddie & Reynold SHOULD have done to bust up Stealth R Us in that crapfest which was Caramoan - something I even said immediately after that TC, a couple of years back.

Mike is still a douche. There is no 2 ways around this, but this was completely the right move to make. Not only did it expose some cracks in that group, but should also open a few eyes to the reality. Now with Dan having the double and Mike the HII, that is 2 serious weapons in the hands of 2 people that could sway Sierra to their side again. I mean, they have teased her flipping at least 3/4 times this season but never having done it, and this wouldn't be a flip, more a blue collar homecoming, as it were, yech... Rolling Eyes but still, they wouldn't have shown her teasing those if there wasn't a payoff at some point - that's my theory.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:32 am

Can't disagree with any of you. 

While it's true Mike would've been silly to give his HII to Shirin perhaps, I would've liked it.  Said it before, this is the largest group of UNLIKEABLE people I can recall.  Fiji is a contender, but Yau-Man was around, so he spoiled that a little. 

I guess I have to like Mike.  He's never been my least favorite on this cast, far from, but he's a bit of a douchebag and a dumbass.  Dan is an asshole, there's NO QUESTION.  But I say again, he is interesting to see play at times.  Especially now that he received votes, I wonder what Dan will do.  Sierra is just about this only seasons complete "filler", unless that's just the way she's been edited.  I wonder if she will regret, once it's all done, not making a bold move. 

I dislike Carolyn a lot, but she isn't stupid.  Even so, I can't see her winning.  A guy is winning this season, and it's going to be Tyler, Dan, Mike, or perhaps Rodney, but it kills me that Rodney could win.  Still intensely dislike Rodney, can't help it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:26 am

I thought it was hilarious that Mike threatened to write down a random. And there is no way in hell I would have played my idol on someone else, ...knowing I might need it for me the very next TC. ya know? 

Tyler did one of those moves I freakin hate, going through someones bag ...being a snoop. At first I was like Who does he think he is? blah blah blah im going on and on and my hubby goes: What if it was Boston Rob that pulled that move, would you still be bitching?

Touche, Boyd, ....You got me. I had no immediate answer. I had to think about it, and I'm still not sure what to say about that.  Laughing

Do we know how long Dan's double vote is good for?

I have always loved throwing that twist in games when I host.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:16 am

I cannot say anything bad about Tyler except that the only reason he is one of the people I am kind of rooting for is because the people left flat suck. He is one of the best of a BAAADDDD situation is all.  Don't know how long its good for Amanda I hope it gets used is all.  Henry's right about who can win and who cannot except Carolyn could win if shes against Will and Sierra or something. There is no way they are winning! Rodney has played the game but is a douchebag, Dans an asshole, Mike is a Red neck dumb fuck. Sorry but that is how they are editing him. I am for Tyler right now but only cause this group is shit.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:30 pm

Green Monster wrote:
Agree with Amanda's comments and assessment completely.

Also, agree with Kyle that it was a great move by Mike to flash the HII. But it wasnt just that he flashed it, it was that he threatened to write a random name down - I wrote on the AuStranded forum that this was precisely the right way to play this, and it was what Malcolm, Eddie & Reynold SHOULD have done to bust up Stealth R Us in that crapfest which was Caramoan - something I even said immediately after that TC, a couple of years back.

Mike is still a douche. There is no 2 ways around this, but this was completely the right move to make. Not only did it expose some cracks in that group, but should also open a few eyes to the reality. Now with Dan having the double and Mike the HII, that is 2 serious weapons in the hands of 2 people that could sway Sierra to their side again. I mean, they have teased her flipping at least 3/4 times this season but never having done it, and this wouldn't be a flip, more a blue collar homecoming, as it were, yech... Rolling Eyes but still, they wouldn't have shown her teasing those if there wasn't a payoff at some point - that's my theory.
The bolded is a terrific point GM. That move alone by Mike is why Im pullin for the guy. Yes, the cast is unlikable but I think we could be in for a crazy finish. Hope tonight's episode delivers
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:27 pm

I loathe Rodney.  What a piece of crap he is.  Whining and bitching because someone wouldn't give up their challenge win, cause it's his birthday and he's sucked too bad to win it himself?  The girls were right, he's a spoiled misogynist and worse.  If Rodney wins, this might officially be my least favorite season.  

Not sorry to see Tyler go, I'm glad people recognized he's a threat.  But....if they knew Mike had an idol, shouldn't Tyler have tried harder for Carolyn to give him her idol?  Maybe he did and we didn't get to see it.  Carolyn knew he was going home..she had to.  I'm with Mike and then I guess Sierra and Carolyn.  Only because I loathe Rodney, I abhor Will, and Dan is a friggin' idiot who doesn't deserve to win, he's a jerk too. 

So as fan of underdogs, I'd prefer Mike & the girls in the finals.  But that's going to be very hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:37 pm

Riding the same train as you Henry. Tyler was my favourite of who was left and now hes gone also. I hate Mama C and I hate even using that to call her but its easy. But the only good about Rodney is he is well built but not to the point where I can forgive him for being a huge fuck tard! lol  I hated Dan all along so cannot cheer for him ever but I agree Henry that Will and Rodney are the worst of what is still in the game. I am more looking forward to next season already
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:07 pm

Well, Dan was an idiot and paid for it.  No moral really there, except don't be a dumbass?  

My final thoughts before it's all over is: this season had a lot of potential, but imo (and Im not alone, I know) it just so happened that a lot of the unlikable fools, went far.  It's happened before, it'll probably happen again, but when it does......never makes for a favorite season of mine, anyway.

Still hate Rodney & Will.  I can't imagine either winning, but that means they're good goats to take along, ugh.  Like Phillip or Kass level goats.  

Speaking of which, for next season I've been voting for who I want to bring back, Chaos Kass among them!  Not that she's my favorite potential returnee, but I do like Kass.  She's very unique if you ask me.  Everyone else voting for their fav's, too?
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:09 pm

I should vote.  So happy Dan is gone I hated him most of all!  Hope Mike or Carolyn can win I did not like her before but she is growing on me! No way Will can win and Sierra either. Rod is annoying as fuck and if he wins he would be one of my least favorite winners ever, but he has played a better game than Sierra or Will
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:51 am

As soon as Carolyn is an underdog she becomes more likable. Wait, scratch that, likable may be taking it too far. I suppose its just easier to root for her versus Will, Rodney and Sierra. Something about Survivor and underdogs, maybe its that the show is more entertaining when its unpredictable and the easy boots win immunity. I'm still pulling for Mike but unfortunately we could very well be looking at a final 3 of Rodney,Will and Sierra. The horror....
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:06 pm

So happy to see Dan's stupid ass voted out. When he played his advantage, i just had a feeling that C would play her idol, if i had been in her shoes id have done the same thing. 

Mike winning immunity again made me happy. I wanted to jump around and be all "IN YO FACE RODNEY TAKE THAT BITCH" but alas, i have a hurt ankle and so all i did was high five the hubby. 

I looked at the players we are supposed to be voting on.

For the girls I couldn't find one reason to vote for any of them.
The guys, Joe -duh-, and Shane Powers and that old dude Keith, are all worth voting for imo.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Id also like to point out that I think Rodney is a whiny bitch. Asking people to give him sympathy and hand over their reward. He is acting like an entitled momma's boy.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:12 am

Absolutely agree with what you say about Rodney, Amanda.....I said that before.  He's clearly a spoiled brat, a meat head, and an idiot.  A trifecta of annoying traits. -.-

What you cannot find a SINGLE girl to vote for Amanda!?  If you're voting....vote for the chicks I want then LOL!  Come on....don't be so hard on your own gender. Are you just not remembering!?  

Since I'm a nerd, here's who I PERSONALLY would most like to see on the show.  I'm well aware this list is going to likely be nothing like who actually gets voted in.  But I'm used to it.  Invariably I'm in the minority and disagree with the masses of America, so that's nothing new!

GIRLS: Kelly Wigglesworth, Kelley Wentworth, Sabrina Thompson, Kass McQuillen, Peih-Gee Law, Kimmi Kappenberg, Tasha Fox, Shirin Oskooi, and then I suppose some combination of Abi-Maria Gomes, Ciera Eastin, Monica Padilla, and Carolyn Rivera, though not by as big of margins. 

GUYS: Spencer Bledsoe, Jim Rice, Keith Nale, Andrew Savage, Jeff Varner, Stephen Fishbach, Jeremy Collins, Shane Powers, Vytas Baskauskas, and then perhaps Joe Anglim (I do NOT get why everyone thinks he's so great. Can't say anything bad about the guy, but he's nothing special, people.) and maybe Mike Holloway.  Woo...I like Woo, I still do and when he's on again I'm sure I'll find him entertaining like last time.  But he DOESN'T deserve a second chance though I'm sure he'll be given one.  Picking Tony over Kass....come on.  He could've won in a landslide.  If there's one person on that list who DOES NOT deserve another shot, it's Woo.

I do have to say letting the audience pick the entire cast for a returning season is a move in the right direction.  I'm impressed with CBS, or whoever's idea it was (if I was Jeff Probst's ok...but the less credit he's given the better lol)
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:06 pm

Alright, here are my wonderful in no real order ^_^ These are the only people I want to see back. The others I just don't care about so unless they're a heck of a lot better in this season than there original one... I probably won't be cheering for them. I also haven't seen One World or RI because I've heard they're shitty seasons and don't have time to waste on something accliamed to be awful. I don't need to see Boston Rob literally handxed a win, or see Kim be the only person with a fucking brain. I like some competition. I wish they had more of the stars of the 'mid seasons' like in the teens. I find we have some older classics and a shit load of new people. What about the PRIME of survivor?

Girls: T-Bird, Kass, Monica, Tasha, Peih-Gee

Boys: Stephen, Spencer, Shane, Jeremy, Vytas

Hopefully this ends up being the merge and the people I don't care for simply don't last long.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:01 am

Dunno who is even reading this but......gotta put it out there.

As much as this season didn't go my way, in the end, it worked.  I was somewhat surprised that Carolyn didn't get more votes, but Mama C needed to be just a LITTLE more likeable.  Mike...what can ya say.  He was a dufus at times, but he's a pretty good guy.  I certainly WOULDN'T have expected that final three, so the season did surprise me in that way.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:27 pm

I personally don't like the "final 3" wish they would go back to a final 2. Made things more interesting. Wil was a total goat. not surprised to see him in the end as he is a good person to take with you as you know he would never win but he totally didn't deserve to be there at all. I was glad to see Mike won as he is the only one that deserved it. Being an underdog the whole time and having to stay in and outlast everyone when everyone was against him deserved to be rewarded. 

At the very end of the episode, Jeff Probst thanked the audience for being loyal viewers even though we didn't like the cast. At that moment hubby looks at me and says: Jeff is talking to you, Amanda.

lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:35 pm

This is short because I just wrote a writeup and it got deleted... so.. sorry for being brief.

Mike rocked, yay for him. Stupidly obvious winner and hope they never make it so fucking obvious again. I actually doubted he would win because it was THAT obvious and didn't think they'd do that to us.

I too was shocked Carolyn didn't get more votes, but I think like Becky in CI, she lost some respect not being able to create fire, plus Mike just dominated in a way she didn't.

Dan can go fuck himself... I loved Jeff owning his ass for bashing the editing of the show when in reality, he is just an asshole. Still though, I hated that they wasted so much of the reunion on him. I simply didn't care and seeing his reaction thought to everything Mike said and did at the FTC got beyond annoying. I would be happy t never see him again. Ugh, what grossness....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart    Survivor: Worlds Apart  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Worlds Apart
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next