ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasqwatch - Lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

Sasqwatch - Lost Empty
PostSubject: Sasqwatch - Lost   Sasqwatch - Lost EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 8:48 pm

I've started working on this game and putting a few things together, so may as well advertise here even though the game is in February, I have advertised at other places and seeing if anyone here is a chance to play Razz 

---

Coming in February 2015 is the last season before All Stars #2. Sasqwatch is doing another show that was on earlier this century, Lost! Looney Tunes was absolutely crazy, and I can tell you Lost won't be that full on crazy! Twists as usual, but before an All Stars season, there's no way it's going to be full on.

So if you haven't done enough to make All Stars from South Park, Game of Thrones and Looney Tunes, this is your last chance to!

Trust me when I say that you do not want to miss out on a chance at All Stars!

If you want to play, PM me your top 5 choices from any of the characters. This will be a choose your own rep game rather than me have a set list of 16 to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

Sasqwatch - Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Lost   Sasqwatch - Lost EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:37 am

This game is full!
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

Sasqwatch - Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Lost   Sasqwatch - Lost EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:51 pm

This game is actually not full, there's lots of spots left. 

It's starting on January 29. For the Americans, tribals will be at 4am NY time with the next challenge at 4:30am NY time. So if you were interested and can do those hours, or maybe an hour later should I do them an hour later, then contact me. 

It's a fun series. So please play. 

Also, I'm not sure how many hosts I have for this atm, so I'm open to anyone that may want to host.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

Sasqwatch - Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Lost   Sasqwatch - Lost EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:07 pm

I know this place is dead but some of you may be around. Razz I'm looking at 2 players that may want to play. It's non-live.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

Sasqwatch - Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Lost   Sasqwatch - Lost EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Yep it's dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasqwatch - Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasqwatch - Lost   Sasqwatch - Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasqwatch - Lost
Page 1 of 1