ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Brother 16

Go down 
+3
Trevor
Pete
Henry
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Big Brother 16  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:28 pm

can they just give Derrick the check and end this terrible season. It is very sad as well because it was such an interesting cast but has become so dull and boring. Honestly after last season and this season the only way I'm watching next year is if it is an all stars and features people from seasons 2-6.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:37 pm

I tend to agree with you guys. but at least Nicole did stay so there is a chance the 3 girls and something might happen. Plus everyone is so sick of Frankie they could puke I hope he is next.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:27 am

One, and perhaps final thought:

This season sucks, but I believe the biggest fault, was in casting.  I think after last year's racist and such comments, they wanted to cast a very tame, calm cast who wouldn't make waves or fight.  They also cast what I believe is the youngest group, ever.  Younger players are more immature and much more likely to go along with the ideas of others instead of strike out on their own.  Not always the case, we've seen younger players go their own way, but it's far less likely.  In both cases, that's no way to cast a Big Brother or Survivor game.  Variety is what's necessary in casting, CBS.  There were a few unique houseguests this year, but try and include more than 1 person who is 40, and more than 2 who are over 30, next time?  Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:00 pm

GO DERRICK!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:54 am

Go Go Go Derrick!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:48 pm

At this point, Amanda, I really don't see how he could lose.

Cody would have to win the final HoH, and have a change of heart, and bring Victoria, realizing there's no way he'd beat Derrick.  I almost would be for that, except that, Derrick deserves it more than Cody does.  Cause there's no way in hell Victoria is winning, no matter who she's up against.  Though I believe if Derrick makes F2, he'll likely win unanimously.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:41 am

Derrick is a good player but he is not even in my top 10 fav houseguests. This season isn't good plain and simple. Next.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:20 pm

I've really enjoyed watching this season. Can't wait to see what happens Wednesday!!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:47 pm

I guess I'd side more with Shanna on this one & DEFINITELY agree Shanna w/ your thoughts on Derrick.  He IS good, but the only reason he's likeable is because everyone else but Nicole, Zach and Donny somewhat (though he wasn't spectacular, either) this season sucked SOOO badly.

Much love Amanda, but BB16 is even worse than BB15, and I didn't like BB15.  If next year sucks too after first glance or so, I might have finally been able to break the bad habit of Big Brother entirely.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:18 pm

I guess I had fun watching Zach Smile he was so adorable. 
And it's fun to watch a game of BB when your favorite player is doing so well.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Definitely 10-4 on that Amanda.  If Derrick doesn't win, he'll have been robbed. Though, I can't conceive almost of a situation where he wouldn't win.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:28 pm

I wouldn't say this season is worse than last season, not by a mile cause there was no one to root for last season. The problem with this season is that no one has truly been challenged. What I mean by that is the alliance that started out in power on week one is the alliance that is in control all the way through to the end. This season is boring. Derrick is boring as all hell too, he is a great gameplayer definitely will not take that away from him but he wasn't entertaining. Frankie was a complete mess and I loathe the guy but he was somewhat entertaining but even he got boring at times (he is so self-absorbed).

I liked Donny but the guy couldn't play the game to save his life (obviously). Zach was easily the most entertaining but he was too much of a loose cannon to ever be a serious player. I think had there been smarter players that Nicole would have been a more respected player but you cannot succeed on your own and she unfortunately was alone, though she was definitely not partly to blame either cause she put her trust in the wrong people.

I do have to say, I SERIOUSLY PRAY that this Wednesdays episode is the last time we hear Frankie associated with BB cause I really hate him. I'd rather watch almost anyone from last season over watching him again. Hell give me a season with Evel Dick, Rachel and Devin and I may tune in but if Frankie is there and I may just skip the season.

Onto the final three. Derrick, Victoria and Cody. I don't think Derrick is as slam dunk a winner as he should be. He backstabbed every single person on the jury. It depends on how bitter they are if he can pull off the win or not. This final HoH and final juror could be a huge determining factor on who wins. I think Cody is better liked overall by the jury so if it comes down to a bitter jury he could win. Plus if Victoria ends up being next to Derrick then it could lose him votes due to comments he made early on in the game about her that could cost him. I still think he'll win but not 100% convinced that he is guaranteed to win.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Pete wrote:
can they just give Derrick the check and end this terrible season. It is very sad as well because it was such an interesting cast but has become so dull and boring. Honestly after last season and this season the only way I'm watching next year is if it is an all stars and features people from seasons 2-6.
I guess your opinion changed a little then from earlier Pete. I still think this season stank! Surprised  End of story.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:20 pm

Pete wrote:
Frankie was a complete mess and I loathe the guy but he was somewhat entertaining but even he got boring at times (he is so self-absorbed).

SELF ABSORBED, totally agree. So full of himself. 

I never liked Nicole, I thought her game kind of sucked as a player and I found her to be boring and annoying. the sound of her voice alone was annoying and whiney. bleck  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:36 pm

Frankie is awful.  Arrogance and vanity are such unbecoming characteristics.  Christine, I don't believe is as awful as everyone's making her out to be, but, whatever, it isn't like I think she's awesome or anything.  Just pointing out I don't entirely agree that she's like, the 'villain' of this season, far from.  She, like Nicole, like a LOT of players, made poor game moves and at least Christine sees/knows she did.  That's better than being ignorant, at the very least.

Agreed Mandie that Nicole as a game player, wasn't too great.  I just liked her personality is all, though I do NOT like Hayden, and she's his girlfriend or whatever, so maybe Nicole isn't so great by association?  But I will say again that Derrick is a deserving winner, but I don't find him particularly likeable.  He's like the best of a bad situation, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:36 pm

I am so glad Donny won AFP. SOO glad Frankie wasn't even in the running. Such a showboat he was. Rolling Eyes

Derrick deserved to win since he owned everyone's game, even though I wasn't a huge fan of him.. my faves were Nicole, Donny, Hayden and Zack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Didn't like Hayden from the beginning and still don't.  Nicole and Zack are easily my favorites and even as annoying as she is, Jocasta is almost one of the better houseguests.  Not as a player, and preachy people can get on my nerves.....but she isn't a disgustingly self-absorbed or a liar-in-more-than-just-the-game.  Which applies to Frankie, Caleb, Christine, Cody, AND Derrick in one form or another.

I though BB15 was bad.  But then I saw BB16.  Worst season imo since Hayden's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 16
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3