ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Brother 16

Go down 
+3
Trevor
Pete
Henry
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

Big Brother 16  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:16 am

Knew Zach was the real fruit loop! Hes going to get voted out if he keeps this up but he is entertaining!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:13 am

I agree Shanna, Zach isn't playing a winning game but he is playing a 'get invited back' game.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:51 pm

I agree with you all.  Derrick is easy to like, though I always like drama in the BB House.  So far this alliance has been doing so well, it's slightly dull in parts.  Zach is crazy, so that at least allows for some insanity.  I still don't see how no one is worried about Hayden. Well then again, kind of like Caleb just to a different degree, there isn't a whole lot going on upstairs maybe.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Zach is fun  Love
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Well......I still say, a dominating alliance to me, makes for kind of boring television.  It just does.  So far everything has gone exactly their way, and I don't see any road bumps in the future for them, either.  I like most of the people in the alliance, just makes for uninteresting game, is all.  I'd prefer Amber staying in the house, and Jocasta too.  Victoria is a useless @#$! and needs to get her ass kicked out the house.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:00 pm

I am not there quite yet Henry but I can see what you are saying. If this continues I will be right there with you. Drama is really the reason we watch and yeah this season has been a lot of idiots being led around.

The alliance got rid of Brittany, Joey and people with brains. I think I will be sad to see Amber go as well coz maybe she would have done something crazy if she had gotten the chance
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:57 am

I really only like Derrick and Zach. 
I think Derrick is smart and I am rooting for him. 
Zach is just good looking AND fun to watch. His off the wall tactics and personality amuse me and make me laugh. 
Donny is okay, but I would never take the "nice" guy to the end with me
I admire Frankie's game play, I guess he would take the number 3 spot on my list as to people I like.
Christine? (i dont even know or care if I am spelling their names right) sucks imo. I don't like her.
Nicole, I don't like her either. I don't find her cute, amusing or adorable. 
Jocosta? She bores me. 
Cody, is a little high strung , don't really care for him.
Caleb, ew, creeper. Glad he finally woke up in the last episode. 
Hayden ... I guess he is entertaining and all, but he is all up Nicole's butt and whatever, it's another Jeff and Jordan 
as for Victoria.... poor chick. Someone is likely to drag her to the end, at least, it'd cross my mind if i were playing.

Joey I didnt like from almost the moment she opened her mouth. Annoying
Paola I didn't like either lol although I didn't find her annoying, just.... kind of a bit like Victoria....whatever
Devin was a crazy person. I was SO HAPPY to see him go. I didnt want to watch him all season 
I didn't mind Brittany but she had no chance at winning this game. Lets face it...
Amber.... She should have told Caleb in a very serious manner that she wasn't interested. I watch BBAD and I saw how she sometimes acted around him. It is what it is....
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am

So happy to hear your opinions Amanda!  As usual, you and I see eye to eye on a few contestants, but not at all on others.  Hehe.  I still say what I said before and yeah Shanna kind of said the same thing too, just in a different way.

If one alliance completely DOMINATES, good for them, but it hardly makes for the most exciting Big Brother season.  In BB, you don't have any exotic locales or neat stuff to look at like in Amazing Race or Survivor.  So insanity and yeah I hate to use the word "drama" but I guess it does fit here, needs to take place.  Think of it.  All the most entertaining seasons of BB, involved a lot of craziness and back-and-forth between factions and housemates.  So far 16 has been this one solid alliance shooting fish in a barrel.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:59 pm

I might be the only one excited, but HELL YEAH!

It's about time, FINALLY, FINALLY something else is happening in this house.  God I hope Nicole and Christine don't wimp out, and pull the trigger and start blowing up this perfect alliance.  Let's shake shit up, people, come on!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Yay 3rd comment in a row....from me. That's probably not a good thing.  Anyway..

So Christine is playing a game where, if she can get all the way toward the end, like say F5 or so.....someone can use her.  But I think she will have GREAT difficulty at this point, making it that far.  Especially if Zach goes home, then who is going to freak out?  All in all, this is a very tame, calm cast.  I just don't see Christine making it past a few more weeks. If she CAN.....again, she might have a late-game shot to be used to someone's great effect, or her own.

As for this week, I am caught.  Zach is far more entertaining than Jocasta, but something needs to change in this house (i.e., Zach going home).  Its getting very almost dull, with the same people doing the same things, week after week.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Write Derrick the check now and cancel the rest of this season.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Nicole, Hayden, Derrick, Cody, Donny and Frankie are my faves.

Jocasta is boring and whiny and annoying.

Victoria is useless.

Caleb is creepy.

Zack can be entertaining at times, but is kinda a douche.

Christine I used to like, but now just think she's a little bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:31 pm

^^^I agree with you about Christine as in she is just a little bitch. Don't like her, and hope to see her leave the house soon as I think her game play sucks.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:18 am

I don't know about all that ladies.  There's plenty of bitches in that house.  Cody is a wimpy puppet with no mind of his own.  Frankie is evil and manipulative. Zach is insane, but I like that about him, so that's not even an insult.  Caleb is a clueless dufus.  Derrick I do like, but usually houseguests with that many deals, gets caught up in them eventually.  Victoria is even more useless than Jenn City, Im thinking.  That only leaves Nicole and Donny, both whom I like.  But if they can make the F2....wow, that would be some amazing shit, for real.

I hope the game goes completely insane now, detonators detonate on each other, and enemies become friends and friends become enemies. I wanna see everything fall apart! LOL
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:31 pm

I agree Henry that Christine is not more of a bitch than Cody, Frank or Victoria. But I don't know if Nicole and Donny are the best either if that is what you are saying. Sorry that Hayden got screwed. I would like to see Derrick, Frankie and Cody thrown up on the block just to make them nervous
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Christine is what I like to call two-faced. She is also fake.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:00 pm

I officially am off team Zach, Christine and Frankie as of this week. They are horrible people, just cannot support them no longer.

Am getting annoyed with Derrick and Donny as well. One is playing way too hard and the other isn't playing hard enough. So disappointing.

I like Cody and he hasn't done anything to make me truly dislike him however he needs to play the damn game for himself and stop letting himself get talked into situations that are not good for himself (evicting Brittany, keeping Caleb for example).

I want Nicole to turn things around and make it cause she is my favorite. I really hope she smartens up though cause Jocasta should never have gone home on her HoH.

Caleb and Victoria are just there. Not smart and not worth rooting for. Maybe they will change but I'm not counting on it at this point.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Pretty much, amen Pete.  Nicole is my favorite of who is left, too.  Though I'd like to see she and Christine mend fences, and them still be the F2, then Nicole win in a landslide.  Donny and Derrick ought to be 3rd and 4th.  But the chances of that are slim, and none, I think.

And aww good for Boyd, doin his woman right like that and giving Miss Amanda a signature she can love upon!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Well this season is turning into one big, fat huge disgusting stinking mess.  I guess it just reminds me why Big Brother isn't my favorite show.  With RARE exception, the people I can't stand do well and the people I like go home. Ugh.  Pretty soon Im going to have to get with Amanda and say, let Zach win the bitch. Why not.  Fairly sure after this week the only houseguest I actually like will be gone anyway.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Well, I personally want Derrick to win but zach attack is so fun to watch.

He just says whatever, he doesn't think before he speaks. I find him unpredictable. Don't we like unpredictability? At least he isn't boring. hehe
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Yeah Derrick deserves to win, but, ugh.  Im getting sick of these seasons of BB or Survivor or whatever, where ONE person knows whats going on and everyone else is completely clueless and lambs being led to the slaughter.  Makes for a good winner, and a BAD season.  Same with Dan's first season, in particular, comes to mind.  Especially with Big Brother, rather see "stupid" people all going crazy and vying for some semblance of order and the final two are people pretty much everyone hates (there are seasons like that, ones Ive enjoyed) as opposed to ones like this.  Come on Nicole, get back in the house and kick some ass, please.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:07 pm

I agree with you Henry. Drama is needed for a good Big Brother season. Finally the detonators are doing something but it is a little too late for me. And they are getting out the 1 of them who is entertaining!!!!! Even if Nicole does come back this season is not going to be great.......
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:36 am

Aha, so to me the right person returned to the house.  It's a shame what happened to Zach, in part.  I mean he is entertaining, but he really made his own bed.  That's what happens when you ally with nasty people and talk to much.  There just was simply no way he was going to make it to the end anyway. I'm happy Nicole got to come back.  Jocasta almost did, heh!  It was a good return to the house challenge, extremely fair, almost to the point of it being random. Which I'm for.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:53 pm

So glad Nicole got to come back!!!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:48 pm

-.- Yeah if Cody doesn't do anything different after POV, this season is a complete loss.  I wouldn't expect him to.  He's shown he has no balls and no brain in the past. Same fools sticking together doing the same thing until Derrick gets handed a check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 16    Big Brother 16  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 16
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next