ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!

Go down 
+2
Shanna
Green Monster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! Empty
PostSubject: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:46 am

Hey All!

It's been a few months of very much needed break to rejuvinate, but now EuroS is back, for a 3rd season...

EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! XD6SrTE

This time it promises to be bigger than ever, as 18 people set off to the tempestious Baltic Sea. Home of national rivalries, tales of plunder and untold drama, handed down from the viking days of yore. A region with a brutal and savage past, and the scene for some of the most harrowing naval encounters in history - among which only the hearty and brave thrive.

There they will need to learn to adapt or risk being voted out of the tribe. In the end only one will emerge as the victor and sole Survivor.

ORG Planet has played it's part in this amazing legacy, with 2 of the 4 alums from this site have forged their way all the way to the F4. Indeed, can another ORG Planet representative follow in Shanna's (Jerri) footsteps and be the next conqueror of Europe?  king 

Well, here is your chance to find out!

As with previous seasons, live events are scheduled to play out on GMT TZ - (roughly 3-4pm US Eastern TZ) from Sunday-Thursday (as always, no live events are held on Fri & Sat, as people do have lives, lol)

The scheduled start date has been set for 11 May 2014.

As always, am very happy to answer any queries and for those interested and would like to know more, plese feel free to get in touch, either by firing me an email: eurostranded@gmail.com or via PM on here.

Casting is now open and spots are already filling up. Have you got wht it takes to outplay, outwit and outlive?

The Battle of the Baltic Sea is about to commence!
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Play this game, bitches! try and outdue me <3
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:37 pm

Still a few spots up for grabs for this game. (Live events will be around 3-4pm Eastern US TZ)
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:06 am

Good luck! 

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Just under 4 weeks til this game kicks off. Is sure to be another beauty to back up the fireworks of S1&2.

At present there is 1 spot left (asuming everyone that has said they are playing confirms, lol). If yu are interested, hit me up with a PM. Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:45 am

This game finished up last night where we had our new winner unveiled...

And another ORG PLANET player did indeed follow in the footsteps of Jerri to become the 3rd winner of EuroS.

BRIAN (ORG Planet's Kyle) returned from Season 1 and managed to adapt and stay alive, weaving a path of destruction, whilst at the same time ensured others were the ones that were drawing the heat. Brian went into the FTC the clear favourite, once Cirie had been knocked out at F3, but his opponant, Stephenie (who had been Brian's partner in crime through thr latter stages of the game) put in a very interesting and unusual performance. Although Brian's stranglehold was weakened, it was always going to be an uphill battle for Stephenie but Brian had enough support... just. In the end it was just enough, as he walked away 5-4 victor! The final vote count probably is not a fair reflection, but it was enough to get the job done - and at the end, like so much of Brian's play in the game - just enough is still always enough to get the job done.

What I don't think I mentioned about Brian's game was that he was exceptionally good at playing the margins. Was never in a major alliance, never really in most people's end game strategy, but by playing the margins he was able to secure that the votes went the way he had wanted while never being majorly targeted for elimination.

banana  banana CONGRALUATIONS KYLE!!! banana  banana 

Played a very good game. Very much Mr Freeze, Brian Heidek, in every way!!!

Cirie (ORG Planet's SASQUATCH) finished at the F3, and - and no joke, a matter of posting something 2 seconds late was all that stood between Cirie and winning the whole game. Cirie was the absolute definition of tenacity. A huge target was put on Cirie at F16, and from the following round was required to claw, scrape and drag every inch of the way, with immunity wins and well placed efforts to get the vote off of for any time when there was no immunity to be had. So to be still in the game at F3 in itself was something of a miracle, considerign how many people had been gunning for Cirie throughout. With respect to Brian, I think even he would acknowledge that had his FTC opponant been Cirie he would have been fortunate to garner more than a couple of votes. Although mising out on the main prize, Cirie walked away as the MVP of the season.

Another notable ORG Planet rep was the return of BRANT, who came out of ORG retirement. Silas finished in 5th Place, however won the respect and admiration of everyone he came in contact with - player and host alike! Absolutely proving he still has what it takes to succeed. Class act - through and through! Had he made the end it would have ben hard to ignore. A worthy Runner Up to Cirie in the MVP voting.

Once again ORG Planet represent!
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:47 am

Jerri (ORG Planet's Shanna) wrote some extensive blogs about the game, and will look to make those avilable in due course.  Thanks Shanna!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Had to keep the crown on this site  king
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Kyle wrote:
Had to keep the crown on this site  king
Damm straight...

Kyle was my pick on day one  pirat
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Late to the party, but congrats, Kyle!!

I didn't know until the finale that 'Kyle' was YOU! I'm SO dumb! I wasn't biased when I said all those nice things about you Razz

ORG Planet, representing!!!
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:09 am

Congratulations Kyle, and all you guys involved!  ORG PLANET dominance, well......or at least twice in a row?  Not too shabby!!  Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!   EuroS3 - Coming this May!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

EuroS3 - Coming this May!!!
Page 1 of 1