ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasquest - The Mole

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

Sasquest - The Mole Empty
PostSubject: Sasquest - The Mole   Sasquest - The Mole EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:47 am

Depending on how this goes, I might be starting up a separate series to my survivor games and I'm hosting my first Mole game in September.

There will be 10 people, with 1 being the mole. 

I have one or two spots left to fill so if anyone wants to play, PM me.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Sasquest - The Mole   Sasquest - The Mole EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Guys sign up for this...Sasquatch ia a awesome host and run's a brillant game...
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sasquest - The Mole   Sasquest - The Mole EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:29 pm

Sasquatch ~ 
I am interested. Let me know what I need to do. 
If you can't catch me here, feel free to message me on FB:
facebook.com/vastfanatic
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sasquest - The Mole   Sasquest - The Mole EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:02 am

I'd play too Smile

You can reach me here or facebook.com/Musicmuse122
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Sasquest - The Mole   Sasquest - The Mole EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:44 am

Any Lurker Spots ????
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasquest - The Mole   Sasquest - The Mole EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 am

This is the first time I'm hosting a mole game, so it's more of a new experience/experiment for me. 

I'm still trying to finalise some things for this game as I've been very busy, but there will be lurker spots. Those that have shown interest, if I can fit you in this season, I will, but if not, based on the interest I have seen here and in PM's, I will DEFINITELY run a second series next year, which will be based on the characters on the current Australian series. 

I only have 10 spots for the first game because it's the first time hosting a mole type game, so I will learn a lot from this season in regards to the live/non live issue and can apply things for season 2 next year, but yeah, you have all encouraged me to at least have another season next year based on the interest this has received.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Sasquest - The Mole   Sasquest - The Mole EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:50 am

I will give an update here.

I'm down to the final 4. The pot stands at $104,500. 

This has been a hard game to plan and prepare for, but I've learnt how to do a Mole game now, and can apply it well when and if I do a second one next year. 

I've experimented between the Live, non-Live issues for the non-Australian's. Some Missions have to be live though, but I'll review everything when the season finishes and see if I can accommodate every mission to be non-live if I run a second season!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasquest - The Mole   Sasquest - The Mole Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasquest - The Mole
Page 1 of 1