ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:37 pm

In Eastern Europe lies a land that is steeped in legend. A land of natural beauty and forbidding peril, it has been the backdrop for both epic romance and bloodletting on a monstrous scale. It skirts the realms of both fact and fiction, and where history intermingles with mystery.

It is here that a new crop of players will begin the next EuroStranded adventure; where they will be left to battle the elements and each other. The must learn to adapt or they'll be voted out of the tribe.

In the end only one will remain to claim the ultimate prize.

28 Days. 16 People. 1 Survivor.

Starts Sunday, September 1st.

Evil 

Smile  Casting is now open & all enquires welcomed Smile

Evil 
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Just a couple of spots still left open for this game, if anyone is still interested & is looking for a game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:46 am

A sample of the avi's. (Note the colour is not representative of which tribe the players will necessarily be on however. Same with the players. This is not AUS v AFR Razz )

There is still 1, possibly 2 spots up for grabs if anyone is looking for a game. Live events begin around 3pm (US Eastern). Both Amanda & Kyle from on here played in the first season... Who will rep ORG Planet this time around? ponder
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:46 am

I would love to play again BUT I have a few major life changes recently that wouldnt allow me the time for it. I would highly recommend the series to everyone else on ORGplanet though. I had a great time playing and the setup is very unique as to make sure everyone is anonymous. Its basically premade proof as all contact is done through PM that the numerous mods can read at anytime to see if people are trying to find each other's RL identities. It was a breath of fresh air for me after what proboards orgs had turned into. My only beef was the character they chose for me, Brian Heidik =). I do believe I also have the distinction of being the first ever person to go home by drawing the purple rock in their series =).  Green Monster, you can count me in for season 3 but I will have to sit season 2 out. Hopefully someone from this site signs up to represent Orgplanet. Me and Amanda both did decently season 1 but not quite good enough. She made f5( i think) and I was positioned perfectly in my alliances if I hadnt drawn that purple rock to just miss jury. Took the risk and lost, shit happens. Anyways, good luck filling out your last few roster spots GM.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Rat

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:26 pm

If there weren't live events during my work hours I'd be on board.  I LOVE anonymous games AND unique formats.

*le sigh*
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:43 pm

FTR, Kyle -  I know how you feel, re the purple rock. Razz 

I just went out in the Australian All Stars game at F6 on a purple rock... and had not received a single vote against me all game prior. Aggh, well. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Ahhh, bummer GM. To be honest,it will make me rethink going to rocks in the future. Rocks is fun and intense and all till you're the one who pulls that purple rock.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Casting is now complete. Smile

Will be posting updates once the game gets underway & just under 2 weeks to go before it kicks off. Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:47 am

Apart from the alums (Amanda & Kyle) anyone interested in lurking this game, let me know & can set up an account accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:07 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

THE QUEEN OF ROMANIA & EMPRESS OF EXTREME PARANOIA
banana   JERRI banana 

SHANNA (ORG Planet)

Love FOR WINNING THIS GAME & BEING THE SOLE SURVIVOR!!! Love 

Last edited by Green Monster on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:22 am

Congratulations, Shanna
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Congrats Shanna!

PostSubject: Re: EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania   

Back to top Go down

EuroStranded Season 2: Lost in Romania
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1