ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 5 BEGINS

Go down 
+6
Green Monster
Staciekins
Shanna
Pete
-KIWI-
Amanda Leigh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Pete= hacker.
Niki= Quinn (no role).
Stacie= Walter (no role!)

*Edited because I spelled Walter's name wrong! 
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:30 pm

I am not sure what I can say to convince you guys that I am not a killer. it would be a mistake if you took me out of the game - and I can assure you the game will not end if I go out.  FWIW, I still suspect Sasquatch because I do know what he is like from other games and his approach to this one is most out of character.

If you continue to vote for me to be lynched, I can't be assured of stopping this, but I can assure you all that the game itself will not end with my demise.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:06 am

I vote to lynch Shanna
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:07 am

I don't think GM is the killer, nor do I believe -KIWI- is. 

Shanna has been acting most suspicious to me. I don't know. I can't put my finger on it. But something is not right in regards to her in this game.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:41 am

Deadline for Day 5
Saturday, July 6th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Green Monster 3 votes of 5 -Kiwi, Niki, Stacie
Shanna 1 vote of 5 - Sasquatch

Pending Votes: 5
Donna, Green Monster, Henry, Pete, Shanna, 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:15 am

Green Monster wrote:
Sorry I have not been around much the past few days guys. I have had a few personal issues going on. That said, it is great to see that 2 of the killers have been unearthed! Awesome work, guys & gals! Smile

I do have to ask though, why are you voting for me, Kiwi? ponder

I haven't done anything but be absent the past few rounds, but I can assure you most sincerely that I am not a killer. There is no reasoning as to why you are voting for me, and if you would be so kind as to ellaborate, I would appreciate the opportunity to answer your concerns and defend myself.

i only reason i threw a vote at you was too

1) see if i could get a bite (which i did)
2) the first couple of rounds there were no kills and we know that both killers have to send the same name for a kill... you have not been on all that much only a couple of posts so just put 2 and 2 together and here we are Wink

Last edited by -KIWI- on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:07 am

Ick, I think it's still too early for people to be giving out their roles. I'm mainly thinking more for the shooter, tracker and ESPECIALLY the investigator. Sure, I thought the bodyguard revealing themselves a few rounds back was good, but that was only so we could have a feel for who the killers were after. Giving away important roles, is basically like telling the killer "please, come kill me Smile " If everybody, particularly those with important roles, started giving them out, it'd just be bad. I think that loosing the investigator would be disastrous, and since nobody has really 'come forward' with that role, its probably guess they haven't found the final killer yet. Dunno but you guys, but that's something I wanna be sure on, so let's not reveal the roles!

Sasquatch, could you potentially elaborate more on why you find me suspicious?I suppose I can't really defend myself against a 'feeling' you have, not without any evidence. I don't find my behaviour any more suspicious than it normally is, but I suppose you don't have the same advantage as some of us have since you haven't really played with us. With the exception of Sasquatch and GM, I've played in a few mafia games with this group, and I can definitely see where it can come as an advantage. I must say, reading back on everybody's thoughts, I was surprised that I'm considered to be more suspicious than others. Oh well, I mean, at least I'm contributing to some conversation. That's probably the one thing that has annoyed me the most over this entire game is how silent some of the town members have been.

I 'get' that we all have personal stuff going on, so it's completely fine.. but it's just how almost everybody has been absent in the past few weeks and they allllll have 'personal' stuff going on... I mean, life trumps this FOR SURE, but it's also just like... guh! The first two rounds went by without a kill, so as Kiwi just reminded us, it was likely due to inactiveness, something that's not entirely surprising. It just seems that whenever we get on somebody for being inactive, they all come back saying it was personal business and at this point, I'm not too sure what to believe.

Michael- inactive because he went up north. Was this really true? He may have not been on of the active killers, but he WAS a killer, and used 'personal business' as an excuse to explain where he was, but as soon as his name was called into question, he was back.

Sasquatch- Never around because he's too busy with other things. Like, it's not even the 5 (is it 5?) hour time difference, its just because there are 'other' things keeping him away. While unlike some others, you haven't exactly come running back when we've continued to attack with this, but I can't tell if it's because you're honest, or if it's because you're some strategic mastermind. You've been inactive this entire game, so maybe you're just like Donna and Kiwi, but GM keeps referencing that you normally play so differently. Really, I dunno you so I don't know if I believe that or not, especially where it's coming from GM, somebody I'm not sure I can trust. Still, I don't really trust you.

GM- You've also been inactive and chalked it up to personal business. I don't trust your innocence and naivety.

Niki- Inactive because she went to NYC (lucky duck). While I DO know this is true, you're in active behaviour was a red flag, only because we know the killers, or at least one, was inactive. You're no longer super high on my suspect list, and it's not just because you gave away your role. Wish I came popped on last night to say this before you gave your role away. I just like to watch how different people behave over different situations and under different circumstance. You have acted way out of character this entire game, mainly being much more inactive and way less vocal, but you were actually away, so it's cool... I just wanted to let you know that when I posted before, you were kinda in the hazy-zone that I feel with people. Now, not so much Smile

Kyle- Sure, perhaps he was 'busy with life', but I DO believe he was using that as an excuse and as soon as the killers ACTUALLY came together and tried to kill him, he came running back, lynch on the heavy. Kinda just... proves what I'm saying.

Kiwi- Well, people brought up his inactivness, and yet, he gave an excuse. I think out of everybody, he has the most issues with time zones, so the fact that he's NEVER around when shit goes down, doesn't raise any flags because it's a horrid time difference. this is how he normally plays, so like Donna, he's one of the toughest to read...

Like, I don't wanna be the bitch who gets on people for this, because I DO know shit happens in life and it beats out this game, I 100% agree and 'get' it, but I'm sick of that being an excuse that we're supposed to accept now because everybody is using it. It's like, 'oh we think ___ is suspicious' and then they respond 'oh, I have personal business, ya know what it's like Smile ' and we're all 'oh, yes, Smile it's totally cool, dude/dudette', no way you're a killer now." Okay, maybe a slight exaggeration, but... Smile it's kinda my thoughts.

Anyway, here's just my smaller form list since everybody is giving one out these days.

1. GM
2. Sasquatch
3. Donna
4. Henry
5. Kiwi
6. Stacie
7. Niki
8. Pete

Wow, I feel so much better ranting that out. It has just been bugging me, just that tiny little aspect of what we've been doing. 

Oh, Happy Independence Day to all of those American's who are celebrating! Your friends up north hope you have a great one Smile
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:21 am

I'll cast my vote for GM too! Hope we get the killer.

Btw I'm Valerie (no role!)
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Well, it's been a few hours and the fact that GM can't come up with any sort of defense.... it's disappointing. Am I convinced you're the killer, GM? Nope, but I do think you're by-far the most suspicious. You're not willing to put any effort into giving a real defense which I find annoying, so I'm just gunna vote for you anyway and hopefully everybody's 'hunchs' about you are correct. With the exception on Henry, everybody seems to feel that you're up to no good, and I think we've just been waiting around, hoping you would attempt to... do something, like defend or... anything. I just want this game to end A.S.A.P and HOPEFULLY it does now... or else I'll feel stupid.

*fingers crossed*

I vote to lynch GM
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Deadline for Day 5
Saturday, July 6th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Green Monster 5 votes of 5 -Kiwi, Niki, Stacie, Donna, Shanna
Shanna 1 vote of 5 - Sasquatch

Pending Votes: 3
Green Monster, Henry, Pete, 
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Above was the final vote count. I'll be updating shortly. Sorry for not updating earlier but I have been at a BBQ all day.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:57 pm

After two successful lynches, you have come together to accuse Green Monster of being guilty. He was taken to the white room for further interrogation and cancellation. After Green Monster's cancellation, a debriefing was held in comm and his identity was revealed to everyone: 

Michael
DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 Lfnmic10
You have lost your tracker. 

Night 5 is upon you. When you wake tomorrow, there will be new things for you to discuss and more clues to unravel. You have had your first mistaken lynch. My advice would be don't rush to conclusions. Many of you have night actions, here is what I need:

DEADLINE Saturday, July 6th 11:59PM EST. IF YOU DONT SEND ME SOMETHING BY THE DEADLIINE, TOUGH.  

Madeline/Interrogator - Please send me the name of the person you would like to interrogate.
Andrea/Killer - Please send me the name of the person that you want to kill.
Operations/Shooter - Please send me the name of the person you would like to shoot in the event that you are killed in the night.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread will now be locked. Day 6 will begin on Saturday night 11:59pmEST.

NOTE****************Im giving a 48 hour deadline for this rounds night actions because of Independence Day in the States. Several people are busy with holiday plans. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 5 BEGINS   DAY 5 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 5 BEGINS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2