ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAY 2 BEGINS

Go down 
+7
Jeremy
Niki
Shanna
Staciekins
Donna
Green Monster
Amanda Leigh
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:46 pm

I think that Michael is who I am leaning towards voting for, and a large part of that is because he hasn't been around and that would tell us why there was no kill. Not 100% sure though it may be wrong and I really hope he gets on some point during the next day so he can defend himself.

This is not easy right now cause I really am not too suspicious of any one person, I think Niki's scenario is the strongest one we have right now to go on. I am not 100% sold on it though, cause I think there is a lot that could factor into why there was no kill. However I stand by what I said before, no action today means more time for the killers to do what they want
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Well we need to come together by tomorrow evening for a lynch, so I'm going to go back through and see if anything/anyone stands out.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:17 am

Starting to get annoyed now.....
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:37 am

Annoyed with what, Kiwi?

Actually I see Niki's case for both Michael and Sasquatch, and probably leaning toward Sasquatch. I know he has other things going on, but this is not the usual Sasquatch that I know from ORGs' where he is pretty heavily involved usually.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:06 pm

I do believe that if Michael was a killer, he'd have spoken more.  Not that a killer is someone talking all the time, mind you, but I just really feel like this Michael idea is kind of grasping at straws.

We got lucky the killers didn't kill anyone, but if we lynch Michael he may have no role or even a good role, and then we've helped them. 

I guess I'm basically just coming back to, I believe Michael has said the absolute least of anyone.  He isn't a killer I don't think.  Kyle, I don't want to misunderstand you, you weren't discounting Jeremy, Kiwi, and Niki were you?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:12 pm

The thing with Michael, he is usually really active in these games but also on the rest of the forum and he hasn't been on either. I really think there is a huge risk in lynching him due to that because if he cannot defend himself then if he is a good role there is no way for us to know that.

The same can be said about Sasquatch but I feel we need to lynch and at this point I feel that is the biggest clue we have to go on. Therefore I vote for SASQUATCH as I think this is our best option at this point. Will change it if he can convince me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Since I suspected that the reason for a no lynch by the killers was that one hasn't been around much, I agree that Michael and Saquatch are potential killers. So I am voting to lynch Sasquatch!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Henry wrote:
I do believe that if Michael was a killer, he'd have spoken more.  Not that a killer is someone talking all the time, mind you, but I just really feel like this Michael idea is kind of grasping at straws.

We got lucky the killers didn't kill anyone, but if we lynch Michael he may have no role or even a good role, and then we've helped them. 

I guess I'm basically just coming back to, I believe Michael has said the absolute least of anyone.  He isn't a killer I don't think.  Kyle, I don't want to misunderstand you, you weren't discounting Jeremy, Kiwi, and Niki were you?
 Definitely NOT discounting them.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Well, I'm not convinced on this whole 'forgetting to send in a kill' dealo but I really want a lynch this round so that we can at least accomplish SOMETHING. The past two days have been rather quiet in here, so I don't think anybody has anything new to bring to the table. I'm not convinced that Sasquatch is a killer, but hopefully by sending a vote in to him he'll either come back and defend himself, or we'll just lynch and hope for the best. I HOPE I'm wrong and that he really is a killer.

I don't wanna have two rounds of the killers getting ahead of us. Even though last round they failed to kill anybody, we were all reminded that they are still out here and I would rather see an innocent/useful person fall then to see the killers win this.

So, with all of that said, I vote to lynch Sasquatch!

I'll be checking the boards all night and if Sasquatch comes back and makes a defense, I will likely change my vote. I'm literally jumping on the wagon with this one, just in the hopes that SOMETHING will get done.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Haha, now I understand why Kiwi's message was all in grey earlier. I thought he was trying to be all sneaky and secretive! Note to everybody: our font is white, not black Laughing
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:22 pm

I think Michael and Sasquatch are def suspects. I am going to vote to lynch Sasquatch as well. Hopefully he is indeed a killer. 
If he can convince me he's innocent I will retract my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Deadline for day 2
Sunday, June 23rd 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Michael 1 vote of 7 - Kiwi
Sasquatch 4 votes of 7 - Pete, Donna, Shanna, Niki

Pending Votes: 7 
Green Monster, Henry, Jeremy, Kyle, Michael, Sasquatch,  Stacie
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:03 pm

It may be presumptuous and if he comes on and convinces otherwise then I would reconsider, but until  then only have instinct to go on and he is the one player on here whose character I have a reasonable handle on. All I can say is, this is very out of character for him. As such...

I vote Sasquatch
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Id like to know why KIWI is annoyed, Im assuming because of a no lynch as of yet. His vote remains Michael while a Sasquatch lynch isnt far off. BUT, that may be the different time zones coming into play. Stacie also loves a lynch but hasnt jumped in yet while someone is getting close. Not really sure how to wrap my noggin around it all yet.

I look at this type of game differently than some. I feel if you get lynched/night killed as a good guy but the good guys still win then its still a win for you. Other people stay in survival mode, and put self before the towns best interests, even as a good guy. On that note, Im still content with a no lynch but also understand other peoples desires to see some action. I will be watching closely the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Absolutely, Kyle.   Niki, Shanna, Donna, GM, at least one of you is likely a killer.  You're all being led astray by something that I am becoming INCREASINGLY sure is false.

Someone didn't die because they were blocked.  NOT because of someone not entering their move.  If we kill Sasquatch and he's no killer....then we've just helped out the killers when they would've only gotten 1 kill, they will have 2. -.-
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Sasquatch 5 votes of 7 - Pete, Donna, Shanna, Niki, Green Monster

Pending Votes: 6 
Henry, Jeremy, Kyle, Michael, Sasquatch,  Stacie
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:34 pm

I would like to lynch this round, because I feel we got no where last round, except that we had a little extra time to evaluate peoples comments.  I went back and looked over what everyone has been pointing out, and while I agree with most, I'm not sure sasquatch is our baddie.  However, I will vote with majority, mainly because once people start getting lynched and eliminated, only then will we see how people start reacting.

I VOTE SASQUATCH
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Deadline for day 2

Majority Needs 7 votes.

Votes:
Sasquatch 6 votes of 7 - Pete, Donna, Shanna, Niki, Green Monster, Stacie

Pending Votes: 5 
Henry, Jeremy, Kyle, Michael, Sasquatch, 
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:26 pm

my biggest fear here is that with Sasquatch being a new player on this site I feel a bit bad voting him out but at the same time he is the only one I feel comfortable voting for at this point.

Kyle, maybe you are right and a no-lynch would be better. I definitely think there can be merits to it but I think there are more cons to it as well. I'd be willing to switch my vote if someone had a compelling argument to vote someone else. We're running out of time and need to really come together here
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Pete I wish I could give you a name Sad

There are people I suspect more than others, but there's no way we're going to change a vote at this hour.  I don't know if it's Sasquatch but I think not.  What bugs me worse, is WHY he is taking the fall (if he indeed does).  I think there's some people playing this game that people glossed right over, and they need to re-examine them.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:48 pm

I get exactly what you are saying Henry and I agree with you but I really don't see anyone else as being more suspicious over anyone else per say, so going with someone who is giving us limited activity is who I think is our best bet at this point.

If you were to vote for someone, who are the people you think need to be re-examined?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:00 pm

1 hour remains.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Night 2 is now here. Once again, you did not come to a majority vote and no one was lynched. I hope by Day 3 you can come together before it's too late.  Many of you have nightly roles. Here is what I need:

DEADLINE MONDAY, June 24th 11:59PM EST. IF YOU DONT SEND ME SOMETHING BY THE DEADLIINE, TOUGH.  

Birkoff/Hacker - Please send me the name of a location from the list provided. If you correctly hit Siobhan or Sparks, they will be eliminated  
Davenport/Bodyguard - Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row. 
Madeline/Interrogator - Please send me the name of the person you would like to interrogate.
Michael/Tracker - Please send me the name of the person you would like to track. 
Andrea/Killer - Please send me the name of the person that you and Sparks want to kill.
Sparks/Killer - Please send me the name of the person you and Andrea want to kill.
Operations/Shooter - Please send me the name of the person you would like to shoot in the event that you are killed in the night.
Siobhan/Blocker - Please send me the name of the person you would like to block. 

NOTE: If the blocker blocks you, you will not be able to perform your task and you will be notified that you were blocked in the night.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread will now be locked. Day 3 will begin on Monday night 11:59pmEST.

NOTE****************Im giving a 24 hour deadline for night actions. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 2 BEGINS   DAY 2 BEGINS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAY 2 BEGINS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2