ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY VOTE FOR A WINNER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

MY VOTE FOR A WINNER Empty
PostSubject: MY VOTE FOR A WINNER   MY VOTE FOR A WINNER EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Now that I have read all the jury questions/statements, it is time to vote. Both players are very deserving. But in the end my vote is in fact for Jeremy. Not because Shanna lied to me or anyone else for that matter (she never lied to me for the record)... it's just that, loyalty is the most important thing to me in a game. It always has been, and it always will be. Loyalty is the reason I vote for JEREMY TO WIN BIG BROTHER. I can't speak for anyone but myself.... Jeremy, you managed to do what you had to do to stay in the game after I left and for that I am proud of you. Go get em sugar!!! xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic

MY VOTE FOR A WINNER
Page 1 of 1