ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk Empty
PostSubject: Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk   Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:09 pm

The Final HoH challenge begins now.

All 3 of you must make a post in your diary room and start a memorial of each previously evicted houseguest.

You must post your thoughts on each houseguest starting with the first evicted all the way to the last. Then you must post about the other two in the finals with you.

Your post must include a decent enough memorial, not just this person was voted out at this point.

You must wait 6 minutes between each post, and if you post early you gain 10 min to your total time.

No restarting, once you have started the timer is going.

The person who post all their memorials the fastest moves on to pt 3 of the final HoH challenge!

Once all three of you have completed this challenge I will do the results, however if someone doesn't finish this before the deadline then I won't do it until then.

Deadline is Saturday 4/13 at 8pm EST

FOR REFERENCE

10 ~ Steven
9 ~ Donna
8 ~ Johnny
7 ~ Stacie
6 ~ Amanda
5 ~ Niki
4 ~ Cam

Jeremy, Michael, Shanna
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk   Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:20 pm

The posts about those still in the game... Separate posts or one about them both?
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk   Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:22 pm

I'm cool enough... To deserve my OWN post Smile

Hehe I couldn't resist the opportunity to sound full of myself there. I think it's one each but... Clearly Pete know the answer... I just... Wanted to sound silly Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk   Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Separate post for each
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk   Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:34 pm

am working on results now, will be up as soon as I finish putting them together which will take a little time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk   Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk Empty

Back to top Go down

Final HoH pt. 1 ~ Memorial Walk
Page 1 of 1