ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:46 am

Following 2 highly successful years after it's expansion to Australia, Stranded is heading to yet another timezone, with Europe set to become the latest frontier...

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 8XySntH

North of Sicily lies the Tyrrhenian Sea. Here you will find what at first appears to be the idyllic Aeolian Islands. Yet it is a land with a volatile past - an explosive history of bloodshed, ruthless conquest and trecherous piracy. It is also a region rocked by volcanic eruptions and littered with shipwrecks that tell it's own tale of journeys cut short and castaways left marooned.

It is here that 16 players will begin a new adventure; where they will be stranded to battle the elements and each other. The must learn to adapt or they'll be voted out of the tribe. In the end only one will remain to claim the ultimate prize.

28 Days. 16 People. 1 Survivor.

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 922998

Coming 21st April 2013

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 922998

Players from all around the planet are welcome, though be aware events are held Sun-Thurs at 8pm GMT (3pm Eastern US)
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:49 pm

I sent you a message about this game! Hit me back when you get the chance. Smile
Thanks~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:56 am

Despite a late crisis, casting for this is now full. Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 204853

It's going to be a good craic - best of luck to those taking part.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Countdown is well on now... about 37 hrs til launch.

Anyone interested in lurking, please fel free to send me a PM. Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 204853
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:09 pm

banana
Back to top Go down
Yog
Stargazer
Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:24 pm

This game has begun! So y'all can move it to.. wherever you guys put the threads that aren't advertisements anymore.

What's that? You want an update so you know whether to sign up for the inevitable Season 2 of EuroStranded? K then, but remember, this game is anonymous Wink

Episode One saw the players arrive and the battle of the sexes began with some fierce bitchiness.

Parv-
Quote :
There's more guys hosts than girls, is this rigged ALREADY? Sad
Diaz-Twine-
Quote :
Obviously but we gurls can kick their asses.,
Aras-
Quote :
Labas rytas everyone!

That means: "Hi everyone" in lithuanian, I am from there, you know, Baskauskas is my last name Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 5jY88Sb
Danni-
Quote :
Whats lithuaniun for "Enjoy Tribal Council boys!?"
Boston Rob-
Quote :
cute girls Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier UyNLLBp
Sofierce-
Quote :
Shut up why you even on the season your win was fucking handed to you. Ugh

And those are just the treemail & rules threads :ha

The first challenge was a five-way one v one matchup, with a logic game based around (European, derp) flags. Some quick thinking, fast fingers and good teamwork gave the ladies a 4-1 victory, with only Heidik scoring a point for the guys, and the first immunity of the game.

Sofierce-
Quote :
GO VAGINAS Smile
Vecepia-
Quote :
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier D73357848842749e3717d154b9a7e661674

The boys didn't seem too phased, and promptly booted the inactivecunt;

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier LG3KXSG

Episode Two's challenge would not be over so quickly, a team endurance event held over 24 hours with each tribe trying to count as high as possible, with no one member allowed post consecutive numbers. The girls are pretty confident;

Sofierce-
Quote :
*titpumps* READY AS FUCK

..but so are the guys;
Ethan-
Quote :
If they can't read the rules properly I'm not holding out much hope for them counting in order. This is ours for the taking.
Sofierce-
Quote :
stfu manbitch um half your tribe doesn't post shit Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 5jY88Sb
Ethan-
Quote :
We just let you girls carry on posting shit.
Diaz-Twine-
Quote :
Umm bitch we already kicked your ass once, we're going to do it again.

And so they got to counting. Or at least the girls did, the guys kinda just disappeared..

:iiam

Into the closing hours of the challenge, and the girls were getting cocky, and they openly taunt the guys without even a response;

Probst-
Quote :
With not much time left, this challenge could come down to the wire!
Sofierce-
Quote :
DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT BITCH >:C
Diaz-Twine-
Quote :
Yes we all know there's been like almost no guys online during this whole challenge.
Danni-
Quote :
Give it all you got guys... oh none of them are here to help themselves survive.

Better have your prevotes ready boys!
Probst-
Quote :
Not even 30 minutes remaining..

Who. Wants. It. More??
Sofierce-
Quote :
Obvs us none of the guys are fucking here alol <3

Time was called, and the hosts went to check the results for errors.

Diaz-Twine-
Quote :
Blam have fun at TC boys, if you even come here anymore.

Probst-
Quote :
Ladies, make your way in for results. Gentlemen, you can all stop pretending not to be here now.
Hatch-
Quote :
Ohhhhh.....
Aras-
Quote :
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier UyNLLBp
Denise-
Quote :
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Wzchs5s
Diaz-Twine
Quote :
So I'm not the only one who can hide in bushes? But they were probably watching us sleeping, such creepers.

Were the Men's sneakysneaky tactics sucessful?

Yes! Only just.. after 24 hours of counting, the Men were a mere 23 ahead of the Ladies Surprised

But the ladies were equally as unphased as the men the night before, and even convinced Probst to hold TC immediately to boot the game's other inactivecunt Kim, and grant everyone a deserved night off tonight.

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Pzg4jRd

14 remain - 7 guys and 7 girls, and all the fodder is gone.. stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Yog
Stargazer
Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Oh hey, you guys haven't even seen the tribes, check it out;

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier IcAcUmW

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier BJkYbTP

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier J9MLPzpEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier G7pE7QnEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier VPFExMfEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier PgHwfYy
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier A422YfdEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier Auveg8jEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier Igc0b6SEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier Z7XPECL

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Fm93EeN

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier ZbT1O38Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier TlCTW0IEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier Y0SGKukEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier V9Ttuz8
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier YFZ0zmPEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier NZATbFUEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier 7J6STTNEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier VTJLVrk

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Qv7W8jQ

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier MNgUATR

Back to top Go down
Yog
Stargazer
Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:29 pm

And I should point out, if anyone wants to watch / lurk the game, we have a few spots. Hit me up on aim @YogBrenda
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Cheers, Yog.

If you don't have AIM, can always pop me a PM on here also. Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 581670
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:57 pm

I just saw this, I'll make a little forum for updates and what not.
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:18 am

What's been going on since the last update? A lot.

Episode 3
So now that the 2 inactives were eliminated there was no nowhere left to hide for the remaining players in the game. And just when the tribes had been able to develop some bonds over the course of the opening couple of rounds it was now time to mix things up. A Reshuffle was upon us.

The tribes assembled following an unexpected day off for what they assumed was a challenge. They were right, but not of the type they were expecting.

In a game of Numbers/Cluedo, the players were eliminated by others successfully guessing their pre-assigned number. In the end Aras was the last man standing, while Vecepia was the last woman.

This pair were now charged with starting off a schoolyard pick for new tribes.

When it was all said and done this is how the new tribes lined up:

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier JXqgi1a

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier A422YfdEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier AMoFj9UEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier VPFExMfEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier IgHgfej
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Z7XPECLEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier Mx7lRHjEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier Auveg8j

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier F0WsQx3

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier TlCTW0IEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier Zu1rXR0Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier V9Ttuz8Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier SHXYwAv
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier VTJLVrkEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier ZAUZRONEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier Y0SGKuk

The tribes had litle time yo get acquainted before the next Immunity Challenge kicked off. It was one of temptation, in which individual immunity was available for anyone who wanted to claim it, but at the cost of sending their new tribe to the next Tribal Council.

Despite the players having potentialy all weekend to consider this, Parvati jumped at the chance roughly an hour after it became available, sending NuSalina to TC on the Sunday evening.

Hidden Immunity Idol paranoia started to creep in at NuSalina, and with this in mind the votes were being split between Tina and Sophie.

In the end with Sophie unable to have much of an online presence over the weekend and her earlier barbs at previous interactions between the tribes still fresh in the minds of some of the members of NuSalina it proved costly, as she was voted out of the tribe, 3-2-1.

Episode 4

Immediately following Salina's TC, the two tribes once again went head to head, this time in a staged relay race, which proved much more time consuming than some might consider usual. It was neck and neck through to the 3rd stage where Brian became completely stumped and struggled, allowing Danni to have a huge head start going into the final leg of the race. Brian continued to hold up Salina's progress and eventually had to swap out so that Tina, originally slated to comolete the 4th leg to swap with Brian. Tina quickly spotted where Brian had gone wrong and fixed it, but this now meant that Brian had to now do the final stage. An hour later and after being so, so far behind NuVulcano, Brian finished the challenge and claimed immunity for NuSalina - 4 1/2 hrs after the challenge started.

After what had happened to Sophie at NuSalina, the target was firmly focused on Richard, Ethan and JT as being the ones on the chopping block. The question was, which one would feel the axe? The 4 women (Danni, Denise, Sandra & Vecepia) decided that, based on the levels of interaction it was going to be a tight decision between Ethan and JT.

Ultimately, it was Ethan who paid the price, and became the 4th person voted out of the game, as a result of a 3-1-1-1-1 vote.

Twelve people remain. Who will be next? Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 593226
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:50 am

Episode 5

With Ethan now out, it was pretty clear that those holding sway at nuVulcano were set to a course of action that was going to set the tone for future of the game.

Immunity Challenge

Moments before the challenge got underway the players were all offered a 2 minute window, in which they could mutiny and join the other tribe, if they so chose. Surprisingly no one chose to take up the offer.

The 2 tribes were challenged to unscrambling as many words from a list of 30, all relating to the Aeolian Islands within a 10 minute period. Aras from NuSalina posted his tribes answers just moments before the time expired, and even with 1 incorrect, they still managed to secure the victory over nuVulcano, who answered slightly late & with a few less answers also.

Tribal Council

Despite NuVulcano going back to TC once again the following night, JT had absolutely no intention of playing the HII - none whatsoever. So confident he was that the tribe would elect to vote for Richard over him that JT placed his vote on Richard in the belief that is what the rest of the tribe were going to do also. In truth, Richard had been set on invisible for the past 3 days, so JT assumed he had gone inactive, when in fact he had been spending all that time talking to the women.

At TC the Vulcano girls gpt pretty overconfident just before votes were final, going so far as to say they were indeed targeting JT. With barely a minute before votes closed, JT simply did not have time to change his vote, but he was alert enough to whip out the HII. In a stunning reveal, 5 votes for JT did not count, and with a single vote, Richard was voted out in a dramatic and highly acrimonious circumstances.

But the drama was just beginning!
Back to top Go down
Yog
Stargazer
Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:49 pm

I'll leave it to GM to do the full recap, but here's a teaser of the latest hot hot TC;

(Also, hot Purple Mergevatars for the Lipari Tribe Smile )

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier PwfIWU7

Aras - "Please Parvati, I did some things for you =( "

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier OsDRZBF

Parv - "I'm so wet atm this is so exciting and terrifying "

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier ENwG6Qj

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier FFALH19

Diaz-Twine - "I will burn the camp, I will pee in the rice. "

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier L4VeM9G

Vee - "omg I'm dying in front of my comp, BEST TC EVER"

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 1zWzkKd

Brian - "Live tribals rock "

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier CvtRtW7

Danni - "Little old Ms Wesson obviously isn't as sweet as she makes out. "

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 907

"Besides, if you fucking threaten me saying you're not going to vote for me at the finale if I don't do what you say, I'm DEFINITELY going to want to chat to you allll day. Obviously."

"This girl is playing the best game for 3rd place in a history of survivor"

"Better than the shit placement you're getting, dude. Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Happy
I dislike the guys because they're a bunch of petty liars. "
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:25 am

Episode 6

WRITTEN BY NATALIE (one of the hosts)

With Richard heading out of the door with only 1 vote, the women were pissed, and set on getting their revenge on poor angel JT, who did nothing wrong except not understand how the PM system worked and being a lil too shy.

Immunity Challenge

Both tribes were still shocked to see Richard go, and immediately the women started to speak up about what had just happened.

Vee -
Quote :
Jeff I don't wish to participate in this challenge. I wanna go to TC.

Sandra -

Danni -

To give up Immunity, the entire Vulcano tribe had to agree on that decision, and unfortunately for the women, JT appeared, forcing the entire tribe to compete for Immunity. It appeared for awhile that both tribes were not participating at all in the challenge, as it seemed like the women wanted JT to go and the men on NuSalina wanted to protect him.

Unfortunately for the men, Tina pulled through, claiming Immunity for their tribe.

But the drama was not over, as Aras publically passed to JT what appeared to be another HII. This shocked everyone, as JT had just saved himself in the prior vote with a HII.

Before TC began, JT posted this in the camp life thread, being the sweet angel he is:

Quote :
i feel that i owe you an explination about my actions tonight

i am new to this game and was nervous about playing but i gave it a go

the
thing with the pm's is i never knew i had any as my inbox has said " 0
new messages" from day one so i thought no ones talking to me i wont
talk to them then last night i clicked on my inbox by mistake to then
see i had quite a few messages from you all which i didn't know about

i then responded to one explainig what happened and i thought everything was ok

tonight
i had intended to vote richard as he hadn't been here for 2 challenges
BUT then i looked in the tc thread to see you all post such nice
comments about me and i thought you know what screw it and i played my
idol

like me , hate me, talk to me or not

just thought i'd let you know how you got into this situation

Tribal Council

At TC, right before the votes, JT posted this:

Sandra -
Quote :
Hey lets give dude some credit he was the main part of probably the two of most interesting two rounds in Stranded history.
so true.

As it was clear to everyone that Aras' idol was fake, JT left in unanimous fashion, selfvoting not to hurt anyone's feeling. We will miss you sweet angel.

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier JqfidJ6
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:01 am

Episode 7

With JT gone, the gender split was now 6-4 in favour of the women, and everyone was expecting a merge coming up.

Immunity Challenge

At the challenge Jeff announced that..

Quote :
Come on in guys.

Salina getting your first look at the new Vulcano tribe... JT voted out at the last Tribal Council

Or should I say the OLD Vulcano tribe....

DROP YOUR BUFFS - YOU ARE MERGED.

Congratulations everyone on reaching this point in the game, which is alwasy a big landmark.

For reaching such an important stage, it's only fitting you guys have some time to get to know each other.

Head on out, guys.

Congratulations.

We were merged! In the new LIPARI TRIBE.

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier OzcfAex

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier CvtRtW7Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier PwfIWU7Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 2eGsDbD
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 1zWzkKdEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier OsDRZBFEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier XnE3yiTEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier FFALH19
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 9TiDAAEEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier H1aUcgAEurope... The Latest Stranded Frontier L4VeM9G

Given
the chance to play the IC that night or the following one, they decided
on doing it immediately. The IC consisted in posting the same two
images over and over again in the same thread for two hours, and the TWO
people who posted the most would win Immunity. The winners were..

Vecepia and Rob were immune in what would be the CRAZIEST TC of the game.

Tribal Council

TC started out calm, as every other TC up until that point. Things started heating up pretty quickly though:

Rob -

Quote :
I'm surprise that few people play awful social game and even don't answer PM

To which Parvati answered -

Quote :
Ikr? And those people that blatantly spread lies to everybody. Some people in this game are so dumb.

From that moment on, things started going downhill.

Parvati -

Quote :
Besides,
if you fucking threaten me saying you're not going to vote for me at
the finale if I don't do what you say, I'm DEFINITELY going to want to
chat to you allll day. Obviously.

Rob -

Quote :
This girl is playing the best game for 3rd place in a history of survivor

Parvati -

Quote :
Better than the shit placement you're getting, dude.

Right before the vote, Aras pulled out another one of his idols from his backpocket:

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 518y2c

But nobody believed it.

Vee -

Quote :
lol that's the same one JT used You tried it, sis.

Brian -

Quote :
Live tribals rock

Yes, yes they do.

Just before the votes were read, Danni stood up and shocked everyone:

Quote :
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 9lewyu

Just so happens I have the right hands. On myself please Natalie.

The idol was real, and no votes for Danni would count.

And the reveal started...

TBC.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:04 am

Just wanted to say I've read what's been posted here and sounds like a pretty awesome game! It's storming here, and in your game too! Crazy stuff.... Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 635885
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:07 pm

HEY Henry, it's storming here too at my house lol

loving these recaps!!
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:30 am

The reveal began..

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 2reiqrk
"Sneaky sneaky boy, go home"

"I'm not your girl."

[size=7]Parvati made it very clear that this was her vote by qu[size=7]oting it with an image of
[/size][/size]
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 6QLHojH

"You gonna kill a snake, aim for the head"

"Matyt esate didelis riebalų melagis, taip gerai atsikratymas."

That was 5 votes for Aras... 1 more would be enough...

6th vote...

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 154blgl
"Miss Diaz-Twine, this vote is what all my alliance wants, I can't betray that, sorry"

Tried to warn you

You play awful social game
You 4 will be one for ever, I hope you be the first one to say good bye here in Lipari.

and the final vote...

TC erupted. It was bedlam!!!

It was a 5-5 tie. Both Sandra and Ars were given an opportunity to plead their case, and there was a 10 minute period in which the remaining 8 players could change their original vote, is they so chose.

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier XDzw1

Danni:
Quote :
Little old Ms Wesson obviously isn't as sweet as she makes out.

Rob:
Quote :
Tina is sweetest person and not rat like parv

Brian:
Quote :
I think Tina didnt wanna play for 4th place. Crazy huh?

Aras put tis case forward, making a special plea to Parvati:
Quote :
Parvati, please, you will regret that vote in the future when you get out for them, please, change it please girl.

You are risking your game, one purple rock can send her you out saving the life os someone who won't care about you.

Parvati:
Quote :
Go away Aras.

Aras:
Quote :
Please Parvati, I did some things for you =(

Parvati:
Quote :
Actually, you did nothing for me except lied to my face.

Your sex was bad too btw. Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Happy

Denise:
Quote :
Hey all I'm here

Wait what?

Aras:
Quote :
Denise save me!!!!

Parvati:
Quote :
I didn't think Brian could talk so tbh this tribal is crazy for many reasons.

As the drama continued, the votes were re-tallied,
and once again, we were met with a tie. In the very first season of
EuroStranded, we were heading to rocks.

Quote :
Natalie (host)
Ok
this is how its gonna work out. Rob, Vee, Danni, Aras and Sandra you
are all now safe. This leaves Tina, Parvati, Denise, Todd and Brian. You
each will have to pick one of the following items:

Mare
Sabbia
Sassi
Corallo
Pesci

One
of those items IS the purple rock. I RANDOM.ORG'D it, and the item that
got last place in the list randomizer is the purple rock.

Rob:
Quote :
Good round, boys and girls! Tina, Brian, Todd, Denise, I hope it is not you

The rocks were divided this way:

Mare - Denise
Sabbia - Todd
Sassi - Brian
Corallo - Tina
Pesci - Parvati

And the moment had come to reveal the results:

The Seventh person voted out of EuroStranded: The Aeolian Islands...

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 4aQQB7w

BRIAN, THE TRIBE HAS NOT SPOKEN.

Sandra:
Quote :
Oh thank god Parvati and Denise *hugs*

Parvati:

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Parvatiinbath

Vecepia:

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Vee

Aras:

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Ep9_811-3df5e64

...and just like that9 people remainded.

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier CGAfJfS

Who would be next?
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:36 am

Episode 8

(Update written by Natalie - one of the hosts)

The tribe was left shattered after the previous TC, but it was announced that an IC was immediately following.

Immunity Challenge

Upon signing in, people expressed their feelings about what had just went down:

Sandra -

Quote:
Best tribal council ever.

Parvati -

Quote:
Tribal was crazy, but fun. Even if I had left I probs wouldnt have been pissed cuz it was hilarious

Danni -

Quote:
It even topped the JT one!

Players
had to answer questions about a video we posted in the thread, and the
person who answered the most correctly in the shortest amount of time
would win Immunity.

The challenge proved to be quite difficult
for some, and there was some controversy around one question, which
asked how many islands were in the Aeolian arcipelaghus ACCORDING TO THE
VIDEO.

Rob -

Quote:
The largest island is Lipari. The other islands include Vulcano, Salina, Stromboli, Filicudi, Alicudi, Panarea and Basiluzzo.

8. not 7

Unfortunately for Rob, the video said 7, and this mistake cost him Immunity, as Denise won the necklace for the first time.

Rob -

Quote:
i think that hosts pick up immunity from me. right question is 8

Natalie (aka myself) -

Quote:
This
was not a quiz about the Aeolian Islands, it was a quiz about a video
about the Aeolian Islands. Had he said there were no Islands in the
arcipelago, the answer would've been zero.

Easy, breezy, beautiful

This was too much for Rob to handle and he asked to quit the game:

Rob -

Quote:
Can I quit the game right now? i don't want to play anymore

Parvati -

Quote:
Yeah can Rob quit? I don't want him to play anymore.

Rob -

Quote:
i think nobody wants me to play

Natalie -

Quote:
No, sleep on it and make your decision tomorrow.

Tribal Council

The next day Rob went back on his decision, and decided to stay in the game, and things proceeded as usual, with TC looming.

Immediately it was clear that the guys were on the chopping block:

Todd -

Quote:
of coarse I feel nervous, us guys are being picked off 1 by 1 and nothing can do about it

TC overall was very quiet, except for Rob threatening the remaining girls with his (and others') jury vote:

Rob -

Quote:
Girls should now just one thing. Me, Aras, Todd and Tina will decide who will win the game

Quote:
It is not a threat. it it fact

When asked to play the HII, Aras answered:

Quote:
Well... I have something here I found one hour before...

My devasted soul Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Happy

No HII was played and the votes were tallied.

Quote:
FIRST VOTE...

Quote:
SECOND VOTE.......

"Sorry boy, I think this is what's happening."

Quote:
THIRD VOTE....

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier X37dki

Desagradecida.

Quote:
FOURTH VOTE....

Die, bitch

THATS 2 VOTES PARVATI, 2 VOTES ARAS. 5 VOTES LEFT.

Danni -

Quote:
Whoa, that comment was fucking harsh.

Quote:
FIFTH VOTE..
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Qxo11v

Quote:
SIXTH VOTE.....

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 16h96dh

had to be done to further my game, but I am the one going tonight

Vecepia -

Quote:
what a mess

Quote:
SEVENTH VOTE....

This time, I hope we get you out.

Aras -

Quote:
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Ep9_778-3dfc3a6

Quote:
EIGHTH VOTE.....

AND NINTH VOTE, EIGHTH PERSON VOTED OUT OF EUROSTRANDED: THE AEOLIAN ISLANDS AND (this time forreal) FIRST MEMBER OF OUR JURY...

"Sorry, I guess."

"You are too big of threat to keep in this game"

ARAS, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN. Thankyou soooo much for playing and being overall amazing Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Sad I will miss you.

Aras -

Quote:
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Ep9_795-399cdcb

Bye... zorros...

And just like that.. 8 remained, as Aras became the first member of the Jury...

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier VmKKTvK
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:42 am

Episode 9

After Aras, it appeared as all
the men (and Tina) were on the outs of an all dominating female
alliance, so the Immunity Challenge was as crucial as ever

Immunity Challenge

In
this challenge players had to post in the IC thread, and the last
person to do so before the thread closed would win Immunity. Immediately
Vee started spamming like mad, posting every second, so we stopped the
challenge and changed the rules to make sure bots weren't allowed. After
one hour and 33 mins, the thread was closed, and, even without
spamming, Vecepia won Immunity and a spot in the final 7.

Tribal Council

At Tribal Council, the minority of Todd-Tina-Rob seemed to be next on the chopping block:

Rob -

Quote:
Rob is very concerned that he's going home tonight.

Denise -

Quote:
I hope a man gets voted out, as that'd mean I'm safe

Todd -

Quote:
I
am a guy and the guys have every right to be nervous, we will see how
this vote goes and that will tell if I have done what's right!

Before
the votes were read, we once again asked for the usual idol question,
and the girls seemed to be very confident, as they joked around:

Vee -

Quote:
I'm playing my hidden immunity aras on Jeff. Gotcho back gurl.

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier VmKKTvK

Sandra -

Quote:
I'm playing this

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Jason_fake_idol

Don't worry it has a face on it.

And then the votes were read...

Quote:
First vote

Quote:
Second vote
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 6ixqtu
"voting for Danni"

Quote:
Third vote
"I hope it works"

Quote:
Fourth vote

Quote:
Fifth vote
"Sorry man, I like you but its a numbers game now"

Quote:
Sixth vote

" "My bane is Rob" is literally the funniest PM I got in this game, so thank you for that "

Quote:
Seventh vote
"Miss Boatwright, it is time for a BIG SHAKE UP and you unfortunately have to be the 1st victim"

One vote was left...

Vee -

Quote:
Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier XDzw1

Sandra -

Quote:
*Cries*

Quote:
Eighth and final vote and second member of the jury

"This
hurts so badly, but I have to do this, I want to win this game and not
be your and Vee's token 3rd place or goat. I still love you all and I
hope you don't hate me because of this."

Rob -

Quote:
Everybody dance now

Danni -

Quote:
I got to admit, you guys got me good. Oh well, I wish my allies well and I will be watching, give me one hell of a show!

And just like that, the women's alliance was shattered into pieces.

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier 01a0klp

7 remain... Who would be the next to go?
Back to top Go down
Green Monster
Star Struck
Star Struck
Green Monster

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:45 am

As good as this season has been, it was about the get crancked up another notch or 2 in the days that followed...

Stay tuned. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yog
Stargazer
Stargazer

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:44 am

*is tuned*
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:43 pm

lol IKR? GM Be slacking..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:13 pm

This game looked insanely fun. I can't imagine playing a merge like that one.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:22 am

this game was a bit of a roller coaster. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier   Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier Empty

Back to top Go down

Europe... The Latest Stranded Frontier
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next