ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Nomination Ceremony #7 Empty
PostSubject: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:17 pm

This room is here for you to determine who you want to nominate for Eviction.

Here are the keys:

Nomination Ceremony #7 NancyNomination Ceremony #7 DeanNomination Ceremony #7 CinderellaNomination Ceremony #7 Rapunzel

Your key is included. Cinderella is yours.

You must choose two of the following to be nominated:
Michael (Dean)
Cam (Rapunzel)
Jeremy (Nancy)

You can post your thoughts in here. They will not be viewed by anyone else so feel free to say what you want here.

When you are ready please post the order you want the keys to be given. I will then post what your nominations will look like to the rest of the house, once you confirm that it looks right I will post them in the Dining Room
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Wow, I actually won something again... been awhile Smile (obsessed with happy faces)

Hello everyone! It's the final four! We all deserve it and I think everyone that's still around is here because they earned it Smile

That being said, I must make some nominations. It's a sad thing to do since I respect everyone left.

The first and only key is given to Rapunzel (Cam)

Jeremy, I have chosen to nominate you because you chose to put me up as a replacement nominee last week. Nothing personal, just returning the favour.

Michael, you've played a really great game and I know everyone in the jury house loves you... at least over me. For that reason alone, it makes you my biggest threat. It's nothing personal, but I gotta be thinking of my own game from here on out and that means you need to be nominated. Nothing personal.

I wish you all the best in the PoV... since we ALL know it's way more important than the HoH!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Shanna has made her decision and it is below. Good luck everyone

Shanna:
Quote :
Hello everyone! It's the final four! We all deserve it and I think everyone that's still around is here because they earned it

That being said, I must make some nominations. It's a sad thing to do since I respect everyone left.

As HoH, Shanna (Cinderella) keeps her key

Nomination Ceremony #7 Cinderella

Shanna pulls the only key...

Nomination Ceremony #7 Rapunzel

Cam is safe

Shanna:
Quote :
Jeremy, I have chosen to nominate you because you chose to put me up as a replacement nominee last week. Nothing personal, just returning the favour.

Michael, you've played a really great game and I know everyone in the jury house loves you... at least over me. For that reason alone, it makes you my biggest threat. It's nothing personal, but I gotta be thinking of my own game from here on out and that means you need to be nominated. Nothing personal.

I wish you all the best in the PoV... since we ALL know it's way more important than the HoH!

the final POV Competition will be posted tomorrow at 9pm EST
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:57 pm

let me know if all looks well
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Looks good to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #7   Nomination Ceremony #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #7
Page 1 of 1