ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOH?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

HOH? Empty
PostSubject: HOH?   HOH? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:38 pm

I'm sorry... uh, when is the next HOH taking place? I keep rereading the Eviction thread and you mentioned tonight at 9pm Eastern time and we all agreed to move it to Thursday. Did I miss a memo or something? I'm like.. a stereotypical blonde who is really clueless (sorry if you're blonde) so it's possible I actually just missed something.. hence why I'm posting in here Smile

I just don't wanna miss it. I'm not on EST time but... it's only an hour difference so I shouldn't be so messed up. WASN'T IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TONIGHT?!?!?!

Again.. I'm 90% sure I'm missing something (because I normally am)
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

HOH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH?   HOH? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 pm

I posted this in the living room but want to respond here so you know I'm not ignoring you or nothing. Ended up being busy and let it slip my mind. Really sorry for messing you and everyone else up, but post in the living room which day works best for you (Friday or Saturday).

Again, I'm really sorry
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

HOH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH?   HOH? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Are we posting in here or... one the real board so everyone can see whats going on.. because I'm slightly confused about that, but nobody else is posting anything, making me think it should be done in here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH?   HOH? Empty

Back to top Go down

HOH?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OP: Big Brother 1 Archives-
Jump to: