ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are your favorite appetizers?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

What are your favorite appetizers? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:08 am

I love appetizers, basically I wish that every restaurant was a tapas restaurant only not JUST spanish/mexican themed. So I'm wondering, what is everyone's favorite appetizers? I've been taking some business classes to help with starting a bar/restaurant with my friend, we've been trying to get things going for a while, anyway, basically that's the idea of the menu, all appetizers with a few main dishes if that's what people desire, he's a chef and he's planning everything out but obviously wants my input on it...I don't know what to say other than just my favorite appetizers, which works well obviously, we've got a bunch of stuff...but I'm just curious what people like obviously. So tell me, what's your favorite appetizers (anything, any type of food, whatever you like).
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:14 am

I'm fat, so I love dips. Give some crackers, chips, veggies or bread to dip into something, and I'm good to go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:39 am

HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:40 am

I also love dips. What is your favorite kind of dip???
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Doug mentioned dip   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:42 am

and I thought of fondue....I love fondue.....there's a really booji fondue place (The Bourgeoisie Pig, so like...they know it) in Manhattan that is delicious....they also have amazing beer coctails.....I love it there. Fondue is a great creation.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:55 am

I've never actually had fondue! I want to go to a fondue party or a fondue place... I dunno, as far as dips, I like substance. I like when it's a chunky dip (like salsas) or has a lot stuff going on (like a lot of spinach dips I've had). I don't like thin dips...
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:27 am

I don't like dip. I HATE every dip I've ever tried. I'm not big on condiments either. Or sauces in general. I'm a very plain person.

But my favourite appetizers would either be quesidillas (sometimes I order those as JUST my meal, lol), perogies (same deal), or mozza sticks!

Mmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:08 am

i loooooooooove Perogies!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 am

I was recently at a birthday party, they got fancy and had bacon wrapped asparagus in some sort of sauce. The cooking takes like 10 minutes, the prep time is a lot longer. But it was delicious.

My gf loves the spinach dip at her work, and that's what I have to say about that.

But above all, the best part about any restaurant is FREE BREAD. FUCKING FREE BREAD EVERYWHERE PLEASE. With butter, Mo. If you've ever been to Texas Roadhouse, they have pretty good bread with cinnamon glaze on top and good butter. There's a few other places around here who give you free bread too (Bertucci's another good example with their olive oil) ....me and my friends, if we ever have no idea where to eat dinner, I suggest a place that has free bread.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 am

I loooove the bread at East Side Mario's!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:54 am

OMFG EAST SIDE MARIO'S STILL EXISTS!??!?!?!?! They had one here but it closed down YEARS ago.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:05 am

I went last night with my family. Soooo good. The world's largest East Side's is in my city Razz
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:08 am

It would be.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:17 am

I never liked the Bertucci's bread, but I do like free bread a lot. There's a place near me that has...what I like to think of as a giant bread mother, that has little tiny bread babies, coated in butter and a sprinkle of cheese, and you eat them warm, but there's just a little crunch to them, because they're babies. It's really the only way to describe it. It's the best free bread in the world.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Holy shit, this pizza place near me has free "bread" but it's more like a deep fried sweet dough (kiiinda like a doughnut, but not), and they give you this cinnamon butter which is FUCKING INCREDIBLE. I could eat it all day.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm

MMMMMM APPETIZERS!
I love Thai Chicken Bites at Boston Pizza. Also, me and my roomie made crab and brie phyllo appetizers, since we're cool like that. And if you were wondering, they were awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:08 pm

I wasn't wondering, actually, Ryan...
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Resisting the urge to go eat strip pizza slices right now.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Feliz Navi-Doug!! wrote:
Holy shit, this pizza place near me has free "bread" but it's more like a deep fried sweet dough (kiiinda like a doughnut, but not), and they give you this cinnamon butter which is FUCKING INCREDIBLE. I could eat it all day.

I WANT TO EAT IT ALL DAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Also, Ryan, I totally was wondering, and appreciate that, it sounds delicious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite appetizers?   What are your favorite appetizers? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite appetizers?
Page 1 of 1