ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

HoH #2 Nominations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: HoH #2 Nominations   Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:05 pm

This room is here for you to determine who you want to nominate for Eviction.

Here are the keys:

Your key is included. Elena is yours. You also have to give Nathan the first key, as she is your partner at this time. As Jeremy's partner has been eliminated he is also not eligible to be nominated this round.

This means you have 3 teams to choose between:
Johnny (Giles) & Donna (Buffy)
Cam (Rapunzel) & Shanna (Cinderella)
Michael (Dean) & Stacie (Sam)

You have to nominate one of these teams. You can post your thoughts in here. They will not be viewed by anyone else so feel free to say what you want here
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: HoH #2 Nominations   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Okay.. so here are my thoughts..

WOW this is super difficult cuz I totally forgot about the partners thing and went into this knowing who I wanted to nominate.. unfortunately, the two people I wanted to nominate aren't partners... I wanted to nominate Cam cuz he has been less active than everyone else, as well as Jeremy, just cuz he did miss the last challenge and I never know where he stands in these games.. Donna was also a possibility cuz she has always kinda crept through these games as well and I never know whether to trust her or not.. however, none of these people are partners... so here is the deal..

I can't nominate Jeremy cuz he's lost his partner
I can't nominate Mandie cuz she's my partner

That leaves:

Stacie and Michael
Donna and Johnny
Shanna and Cam

I have an alliance with my two roomies, Stacie and Johnny. We promised not to nominate eachother.. so basically that kinda forces me to nominate Shanna and Cam. Now, Cam has been kinda inactive so that is cool with me.. but I feel super bad for Shanna cuz she just PMd me today after seeing I had won HOH pleading for her safety and asking to be allies. I like her and she seems really sweet and kinda emotional like myself so I feel REALLY bad nominating her, but I HAVE to cuz I already made the deals with the other two. I am pming her back though and letting her know that I do like and gonna be 100% honest with her and tell her I am nominating her and Cam but Cam is the target. I am trying to get the house on board with voting out Cam, and hoping they agree. I think Stacie and Johnny will. I will try and convince Michael too. I think I need three votes to force a tie and then I can vote... but of course we still have veto...

so anyways.. those are my thoughts, and the next post will be my official nominations!

Please don't post anything I said in this post (obviously) cuz it's me strategizing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: HoH #2 Nominations   Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:37 pm

AHH okay this is my nomination ceremony.. Not sure how you wanna format it.. you can post the pics of the keys after each name maybe? anyways..

I was excited to win HOH, but then remembered I had to nominate two people, which isn't so exciting. Unfortunately it's my job so I guess I gotta do what I gotta do....

*puts my own key around neck*

Okay..

first key....

Nathan (Mandie), you are safe

second key....

Nancy (Jeremy), you are safe.....

third key...

Sam (Stacie), you are safe...

fourth key...

Buffy (Donna) you are safe...

fifth key...

Giles (Johnny), you are safe...

LAST KEY...

Dean (Michael), you are safe.

As you can see, I have nominated Rapunzel (Cam) and Cinderella (Shanna) for eviction. Cam, I think you're awesome, but I'm trying to be fair here and you do have the most negative points of everyone for missing deadlines, so that is why I have nominated you. Shanna, I know we don't know eachother that well yet, but you seem really sweet and actually kinda remind me of myself a little.. I had actually forgotten we had to nominate people as partners, and had decided on nominating two people who weren't as active to try and be fair.. but then Pete reminded me I had to nominate people with their partner.. so this is why you are nominated as well. Sorry guys.. I hope you aren't mad at me! I love everyone here and hope you guys understand my decision. And don't forget there is still the veto!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: HoH #2 Nominations   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Niki, below is your nomination ceremony all typed up. All I need is for you to approve that everything looks fine and I can post it

Niki has made her decision and it is below. Good luck everyone

Niki:
Quote :
I was excited to win HOH, but then remembered I had to nominate two people, which isn't so exciting. Unfortunately it's my job so I guess I gotta do what I gotta do....

As HoH, Niki (Elena) keeps her key, and as her partner, Amanda (Nathan) gets hers.

Also, as Niki must nominate a pair and Jeremy no longer has a pair he also gets his key

Niki pulls the first pair of keys...

Which means Stacie (Sam) and Michael (Dean) are safe

Last pair of keys...

Johnny (Giles) and Donna (Buffy) are safe

Niki:
Quote :
As you can see, I have nominated Rapunzel (Cam) and Cinderella (Shanna) for eviction. Cam, I think you're awesome, but I'm trying to be fair here and you do have the most negative points of everyone for missing deadlines, so that is why I have nominated you. Shanna, I know we don't know eachother that well yet, but you seem really sweet and actually kinda remind me of myself a little.. I had actually forgotten we had to nominate people as partners, and had decided on nominating two people who weren't as active to try and be fair.. but then Pete reminded me I had to nominate people with their partner.. so this is why you are nominated as well. Sorry guys.. I hope you aren't mad at me! I love everyone here and hope you guys understand my decision. And don't forget there is still the veto!

POV Competition will be posted tomorrow at 8pm EST
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: HoH #2 Nominations   Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Looks great! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoH #2 Nominations