ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOH #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

HOH #2 Empty
PostSubject: HOH #2   HOH #2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:43 pm

1 ~ What is the name of the first Big Brother winner? Eddie McGee (Michael, Stacie, Donna)
2 ~ Who is the first ever Head of Household in Big Brother history? Mike 'Boogie' Malin (Michael, Stacie, Donna)
3 ~ Who was the fourth person eliminated from Big Brother 2? Shannon Dragoo (Niki, Mandie, Donna)
4 ~ Who was the third place finisher from Big Brother 2? Monica Bailey (Stacie, Michael, Donna)
5 ~ Who was the oldest contestant in Big Brother 3? Gerald "Gerry" Lancaster (Donna, Stacie, Michael)
6 ~ Who is the first POV holder in Big Brother history? Gerald "Gerry" Lancaster (Donna, Michael, Stacie)
7 ~ Who is the first person to have the POV used on them? Marcellas Reynolds (Stacie, Donna, Michael)
8 ~ Who placed 12th in Big Brother 3? Lori Olson (Niki, Mandie, Stacie)
9 ~ Who was the youngest houseguest in Big Brother 3? Amy Crews Ouellette (Michael, Donna, Niki)
10 ~ Who was the first person to ever be evicted while holding the POV? Marcellas Reynolds (Stacie, Niki, Donna)
11 ~ Who was the youngest houseguest that were exes in Big Brother 4? David Lane and Michelle Maradie (Mandie, Stacie, Michael)
12 ~ Who won the most HoH competitions in Big Brother 4? Alison Irwin and Jee Choe (Michael, Stacie, Donna)
13 ~ What was the name of the main alliance in Big Brother 2? Chill Town (Niki, Mandie, Michael)
14 ~ What was the name of winner of Big Brother 5? Drew Daniel HOH #2 3057110968(Niki, Stacie, Donna)
15 ~ Who was the first person evicted after jury started in Big Brother 6? Jennifer Vasquez (Niki, Stacie, Donna)
16 ~ Who won the most POV challenges in Big Brother 6? James Rhine (Donna, Michael, Stacie)
17 ~ Who was the runner up in Big Brother 3? Danielle Reyes (Donna, Stacie, Michael)
18 ~ Who returned to the game in Big Brother 6 after being evicted previously? Kaysar Rhida (Mandie, Michael, Donna)
19 ~ Who has been evicted the most times in Big Brother history? Kaysar Rhida (Donna, Stacie, Michael)
20 ~ Name one of the first four houseguest to enter the house in Big
Brother 7? Diane Henry, Janelle Pierzina, Jennifer "Nakomis" Dedmon,
Erika Landin (Niki, Mandie, Donna)

21 ~ Which all-star from Big Brother 7 returned this summer that hasn't won before? Janelle Pierzina (Michael, Niki, Dnna)
22 ~ What twist allowed Dick and Daniele Donato to play against one another? the Enemies twist (Michael, Mandie, Niki)
23 ~ Who was America's Player in Big Brother 8? Eric Scott Stein (Mandie, Michael, Niki)
24 ~ Who was the 3rd person evicted in Big Brother 8? Michael Dutz (Niki, Stacie, Donna)

25 ~ Who was from New York on Big Brother 9? Alex Coladonato (Michael, Stacie, Donna)
26 ~ Who was the 6th place finisher on Big Brother 9? James Zinkand (Niki, Manide, Donna)
27 ~ Who won Big Brother 10? Dan Gheesling (Michael, Stacie, Mandie)
28 ~ Who from Big Brother 10 returned to play the game in a future season? Jessie Godderz (Stacie, Michael, Mandie)
29 ~ Who from Big Brother 11 made 7th place? Lydia Rose Tavera (Donna, Michael. Stacie)
30 ~ Who won the most HOH and POV challenges in Big Brother 11? Jordan Lloyd... (Michael, Stacie, Donna)
31 ~ What was the name of the second HoH challenge in Big Brother 12? Majority Rules (Stacie, mandie, niki)
32 ~ What power was introduced in All Stars but not used until Big Brother 11? Coup d'État (Michael, Mandie, Stacie)
33 ~ Who was the final four in Big Brother 5? Drew Daniel, Michael "Cowboy" Ellis, Diane Henry, Jennifer "Nakomis" Dedmon (Stacie, Donna Michael)
34 ~ Who was the 3rd person evicted in Big Brother 13? Dominic Briones (Stacie, Donna, Niki)
35 ~ What is the name of the first houseguest to ever quit the game? Neil Garcia (Mandie, Niki, Michael)
36 ~ Who was the first houseguest ever to be evicted on premiere night? Jodi Rollins (Michael, mandie, Niki)
37 ~ Who won the first Golden Power of Veto? Marcellas Reynolds (Stacie, Niki, Mandie)
38 ~ Which two houseguest were the first joint HoH's together? Jase & Janelle (Mandie, Michael, Donna)
39 ~ Who won Big Brother 6? Maggie Ausburn (Stacie, Michale, Mandie)
40 ~ What is the name of the Big Brother host? Julie Chen (Stacie, Donna, Michael)

WHY WAS WILL NOT THE ANSWER FOR ANY OF THESE?!?!?!

Okay, I'm not entirely sure I did the last part right. I answered all the questions and then give three names of people who I would like to eliminate in the competition? I certainly hope so... that's what I did. Clearly I don't trust Michael, Donna or Sstacie so I'm hoping that none of them will win...

Back to top Go down

HOH #2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: OP: Big Brother 1 Archives-
Jump to: