ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

DAY 3 BEGINS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:17 pm

I can verify Kyle's story, but I agree it was a bad move to say publicly. He should've just pm'ed us privately so the three of us knew who each other were.

I'll probably die next now since I can't protect myself this round, and that's the main reason it sucked.

Anyways, I'm not sure who to target still.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:30 pm

I'd have to agree with Michael on all fronts. It's good that I now know some few people who it isn't, but now I get to be a target for sure. Lovely.

Still, town, we've got to lynch one of killers this round. If we do, they're done for. Plain as that.

Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Wow... I hate to kinda contradict myself but after reading back on some of the other threads and days I kinda changed my mind about who I think our number one target *should* be.

Henry/Kyle/Michael- Yeah... still convince you're clear.

Mono- Probably a useless role and if he's not.. he's got to be the SHITTIEST killer ever... play the game!!!!!!!! JOOOOOIN USSSSSS!

Now we go on to the potentials.

Jeremy- I put you as the lowest people while you haven't contributed much, I don't see you as the killer... if you are, good job Smile Maybe if I survive another round I'll suspect ya, who knows.

Pete- I just don't trust you. You have been vocal and stuff but I think you're really smart. Smart enough to fool us all.

Marshall- Same reasons as above

Stacie- I dunno why I didn't see it before... You're not being very vocal and stuff and I can understand that you're busy and all that stuff, it happens... but after looking back I kinda realized that you haven't contributed strongly to anything. You keep wanting us to focus on the quiet people, it's pretty much the one thing you've been saying. Even above when I was talking about not trusting people... you successfully convinced me to think back on useless (potentially..) Mono and I totally went there, taking my fire off of others...potentially you.

Also... Again, I hate to reference other games but in the last Mafia game you were like... hellbent on getting Henry out. You followed Santo's CORRECT lead and tried every round to get him out, even when nobody believed you. This time you're playing like you have something to lose, being all quite and tentative and not causing a stir. Acting IMO how a killer would/should be acting.

I dunno, just reading back on everything, you're name stood out a bunch of times as the person making us question stuff and turn our heads back. That's why I'm voting to lynch Stacie.

If you're not a killer... well.. I'll feel pretty stupid but whatever. All in good fun, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:25 pm

*sits back and laughs*
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Shanna wrote:
Well, I'd just like to state that I'm not a baddie and I'm actually innocent, even though I doubt you'll believe me. Trust me, if I had a cool role, I would have done something cool.

I'm sorry but am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of outting people? I mean, it's good that we have those roles and I guess it's sorta your duty to let the town know these things but it kinda takes some of the fun out of the game when you out 3/9 players. That being said, I must say that I kinda believe you.

Of course we need to wait to actually hear from either Michael or Henry to see if you're right but I don't think you're lying. That leaves the prime suspects to be Pete, Stacie and Marshall... maybe even Jeremy but for right now... he's not on my radar.

Anyway, that's just my two cents!

You said it yourself, it was my role to interrogate and find out the truth for the good guys, Ive done that. I felt they and myself were in iminent danger in the night(mono lynch) so I took action. I PLAYED MY ROLE. If the good guys win, then I win and did my job.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Shanna wrote:

Stacie- I dunno why I didn't see it before... You're not being very vocal and stuff and I can understand that you're busy and all that stuff, it happens... but after looking back I kinda realized that you haven't contributed strongly to anything. You keep wanting us to focus on the quiet people, it's pretty much the one thing you've been saying. Even above when I was talking about not trusting people... you successfully convinced me to think back on useless (potentially..) Mono and I totally went there, taking my fire off of others...potentially you.

I agree with you completely. She's been pretty one-dimensional so far. I get what Kyle is saying about why we need to target quiet people, but if Stacie really was the one to lead the charge against the silent, it's kind of weird that she's going full-force on it. Like she's quiet-racist or something.

Going ahead and voting for Stacie. Although I am EXTREMELY suspicious of the people pushing Mono. Um... why would the town kill an inactive dude who is most likely completely innocent? Isn't that a win for the bad dudes?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Deadline for day 3
Sunday, January 20th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Stacie
2 votes of 5 Shanna, Jeremy

Pending Votes: 7
Henry, Kyle, Marshall, Michael, Monokolopo, Pete, Stacie

Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:03 pm

*Madeline walks up to her perch*

*She looks down and summons her two bodyguards by her side*

"let the bloodbath begin"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Girl, you crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Lookin for my tanaka(for different reasons) but we will have the same result

Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:27 pm

I'm not pushing a vote on the quiet people. If I were, I'd have voted for him..
I just think we should be leery of them....

I've never been one to throw out a first vote, that's just not usually how I play these games.. mostly because I'm not confident in my voting...

But that's cool... whatever..

I'm guessing if Kyle is telling the truth, which I have no reason not to believe him...
That leaves Shanna, Marshall, Pete, Mono, and Jeremy...

I never thought Jeremy was a baddie..
in my defense, I always play one dimensional...

and ya, I'm not so much busy as I am sick. My whole family has the flu, and it's kicking our ass.

I am not pushing for a Mono vote, I'm just gonna hate it if he is a baddie and got by on a free pass...

Pete always is informative, as is Kyle and that leaves Marshall and Shanna on my radar...

I probably will vote for one of you this round... just not sure which yet..

Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:10 am

Alright well I've got to say I don't feel like Stacie really addressed the stuff Shanna called her out on. I know being sick can suck. But like I said earlier, I trusted Stacie and I didn't know why.

I say with experience, often look and around and see who you're sure isn't the Mole, who you naturally trust, and there is your Mole.

I vote to lynch Stacie. And, Stacie, Pete hasn't been too informative yet this game so I wonder if he isn't your partner in crime? I mean a lot of the things Id been thinking Shana seemed to articulate and I agree. So, could be wrong, but boy I feel like it's right.

Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:26 am

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Stacie
3 votes of 5 Shanna, Jeremy, Henry

Pending Votes: 6
Kyle, Marshall, Michael, Monokolopo, Pete, Stacie

Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:41 am

Def wanna see more votes thrown around before I commit anywhere *looks at Pete and Marshall*
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:23 am

I am not feeling that Stacie is a baddy. I am not feeling anyone actually. I don't think I will give my vote to anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Well now this is an interesting turn of events. Of course I'm still one of the biggest suspects, not sure what exactly I'm doing to make myself so suspicious.

Anyways, I am going to vote for Marshall because he seems more suspicious than Stacie. Especially since he is reluctant to vote for anyone.

I see why people are suspicious of Stacie, I don't agree though. The reason I say that is because she plays that way every game. If there were any major differences I may agree but I really don't see it. In all the times I've hosted these games and she has played, regardless of role, she usually plays the way she has this one.

If that makes you all more suspicious of me, so be it. It seems no matter what I say no one trusts me so take it or leave it
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Im torn on voting Stacie cause she is one of the people who believed me when everyone else was coming down on me, but i do think we need a lynch this round. My Pete theory kinda went away unless he brilliantly killed Niki in order to throw me off, so Im inclined to believe him and follow his lead.

Ill vote Marshall for now
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter

Pig

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:49 pm

When Niki died, I thought immediately of Pete and Stacie. Get rid of a good player and be able to go, I'd never kill her! Pete's a real conundrum for me though because I am not sure he's a baddie at all. But I think he's got the potential to be an excellent killer. Marshall could be a killer. It's 2 of those 3.

That my (perhaps horribly wrong, but its my instinct) feel for it.

Star Sapphire

Rat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 pm

I vote for Marshall, too.

Just wasn't feeling the Stacie vote.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Jeremy also has potential to be a silent assasin, but we can deal with him later if need be
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Horse

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Ill go ahead and vote for Marshall as well!

Thank you Michael.. you're instinct is right on... I'm no baddie.. Thanks for not voting for me!

Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion... even if I think it's the WRONG one.

Marshall... not to put any pressure on you but you should totally vote for Stacie so we can have a lynch this round. I ain't throwing my vote your way but it seems as though the town is divided. If you want people to stop saying you're not contributing, how about vote to lynch somebody when the towns so... unsure? Just an opinion!

Okay, I'm still rather new around here so I only have the previous Mafia game to refer back on, but wtf? Am I the only one that sees a total difference in Stacie's gameplay? I mean, sure, it's cool to change it up but stop denying that it's not different. Maybe she played the game I was in differently than she normally does.. but she played as a nobody and had nothing to loose. I think she's a killer who has everything to loose so she's trying not to make any big moves and call attention to her.

Also... you didn't really give yourself a good defense. I'm not going to change my vote for someone unless they can actually convince they're not the killer. So please, convince me to stand down Smile

I kinda also agree with Henry by saying your logic in not suspecting Pete is flawed. he hasn't been informative at all, actually he's looking more and more like a killer every moment. Do you not suspect him because he's working with you? I was always a little wary about him... and now once you're in danger he suddenly decided to lynch Marshall? he's like a knight in shining armor!

I dunno... This is all just my opinion but it's so obvious it's blinding me. We need to lynch someone this round, why not make it the most obvious choice?

I know Marshall hasn't contributed and is staying in the shadows and I'm in now way supporting his game play (sorry)... but at least he played this way in the past game too... at least until he had a firm belief in who the killer was, then he was crazy. So, he doesn't know who to suspect so he's playing it silent for now. At least it's consistent in my eyes. Can he be the killer? Hell yes, but he's not the most guilty looking on in the room.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:54 pm

And anyone notice how she only votes for Marshall now that he has a couple of votes? Seeeeeeems prrrrettttyyyy safe to me. I know you mentioned suspecting him and me, but if you suspect someone, convince me as to why!

I didn't think yesterday was too early to start pointing fingers. We can't wait for the last minute and expect shit to come together. If you suspect someone, come on out and CONVINCE ME TO SIDE WITH YOU! Not just say "I suspect so and so..."

Why do you suspect me? Because I'm not informative? Okayyy.... I guess? I was hoping for a little bit more.

Anyway... that's about all I gotta say. Have a lovely day/afternoon/evening... I may return if someone convinces me to change my vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin

Cat

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Deadline for day 3

Majority Needs 5 votes.

Votes:
Stacie
3 votes of 5 Shanna, Jeremy, Henry
Marshall 4 votes of 5 Pete, Kyle, Michael, Stacie

Pending Votes: 2
Marshall, Monokolopo,

Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Snake

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Looks like Jeremy or Henry are the two most likely candidates to switch this vote to Marshall. Baddies win if its a stalemate...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAY 3 BEGINS   

Back to top Go down

DAY 3 BEGINS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next