ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creative time RESULTS

Go down 
+2
Mitch
Marshall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

Creative time RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Creative time RESULTS   Creative time RESULTS EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Lets welcome our three judges, Sharon Osborne, Howie Mandell, and Howard Stern.

First off Howie Mandells scores
Howie Mandells
Red Team: Donna & StacyNeatness: 28/30 Items Required: 50/50Comments: Very neat, I like that you included the team and how both that and the teammate names are bold, like being proud to be the red team. I just took off a few points because with the shading it made it just a little hard to read all of Stacie’s name but other than that it looks great, very organized and balanced, great job!
78 so far
Blue Team: Mitch & NikiNeatness: 25/30Items Required: 50/50Comments: Very cool, I really like the bottom part with the names. The people were clever also, but as far as making the top part neat I took some points away because there’s seems like there is just a little bit too much going on, looks a smidge cluttered. Perhaps if you didn’t put the “go blue team” in and just centered the third triangle piece it might have looked a neater. Like the creativity though!
75 so far
Green Team: Amanda & Michael Neatness: 22/30Items: 50/50Comments: First off I like how the pieces were arranged, and divided from the rest with the green lines, keeps it balanced. As for where I took off pints, the names look a bit messy, hand written, it would look more organized if they were typed. And not as bad but the dark green lines go farther than the light green box making it seem a little off, kind of like coloring outside of the lines. Like the originality though, well done!
72 so far

Second is Howards scores
Howard Sterns
Okay Red Team... Neatness 25/30. It is very neat, not cluttered. Not sure it needed to be as big as you made it but I guess you really were trying to make it not cluttered lol. Items required 49/50. Looks like they have everything. But I'm not going to give it a perfect score because it is rather boring.
152 so far
Blue Team... Neatness 25/30. I mean...other people might think it is cluttered but it flows very well and I like everything on the banner. Items required 50/50. I like it a lot and you added more than what was required.
150 so far
Green Team... Neatness 15/30. Why do you have random lines on your banner? And it just seems cluttered because a lot of the stuff seems unnecessary. Items required 40/50. You didn't include your team color like the other teams did even though you are clearly the green team. The other teams said Red Team or Blue Team. Shouldn't yours have said that too? And your font with your names is just ugly. This is one of the worst flags I've ever seen.
127 so far

Last but not least is Sharons scores.
Greens score:
Neatness: 27/30
Items required: 50/50
I like that the banner isn't too cluttered or too big. You have all the requirements and it fits onto a small picture.
204 is the Green teams final score.

Reds score:
You met the requirements of the challenge but that was about it. I didn't really see a whole lot of efffort in making anything exciting, sorry

Neatness: 15/30
217 is the Red teams final score.

Blue score:

Aww this one is so cute. I love that you actually put yourself into your banners. You did everything you were told to but also added extra creativity so I love it

Neatness: 28/30
228 is the Blue teams final score. This was a very close challenge only points separating them were 11. Congrats Blue team you have won the challenge the the power to give the Samadhi to one team. You can post your banner if you want to. Its not required though. Yellow team did not compete.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Star Struck
Star Struck
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Creative time RESULTS   Creative time RESULTS EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Yay Smile Can we see everyones banners please?
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Creative time RESULTS   Creative time RESULTS EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:32 pm

If they want to post it they can.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Creative time RESULTS   Creative time RESULTS EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Congrats Blue Team!!! Whew Hew!!!
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Creative time RESULTS   Creative time RESULTS EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 am

Congrats blue!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Creative time RESULTS   Creative time RESULTS EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:41 pm

congrats Blue yet again!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Creative time RESULTS   Creative time RESULTS EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Congrats Blue! Smile

Here is our banner! Enjoy!

Creative time RESULTS 2gsqpud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative time RESULTS   Creative time RESULTS Empty

Back to top Go down

Creative time RESULTS
Page 1 of 1