ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who should we give the S word to...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

Who should we give the S word to...   Empty
PostSubject: Who should we give the S word to...    Who should we give the S word to...   EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Hey Donna...

Who do you think we should give it to? We only have 24 hours, so we may just have to guess and do our best.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who should we give the S word to...    Who should we give the S word to...   EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:37 am

Donna.. I think we should give it to Pete's team, Yellow.. since he also got one right in the last mission. What do you think? We should post it soon!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who should we give the S word to...    Who should we give the S word to...   EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 am

I am going to be in and out today and might not see your post. If you agree and think it should be yellow, feel free to go ahead and post it in the meeting area... don't worry about checking with me. If you haven't posted it by the time I get home, I'll go ahead and post it!
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Who should we give the S word to...    Who should we give the S word to...   EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi Donna!! I have to go to my moms tonight, so I am not sure when I will be able to log on and I don't know if it will be after the deadline or not. I don't want to miss it and I am not sure if you will be on tonight or not, so I am going to go ahead and post for yellow! I hope you don't get mad, and I apologize if you do. I don't want to step on toes... I just don't want to miss the deadline.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should we give the S word to...    Who should we give the S word to...   Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should we give the S word to...
Page 1 of 1